kemono-friendsch.com/archives/39354
bunshun.jp/articles/-/4325
youtube.com/watch?v=PpksxP-eN8I
youtube.com/watch?v=PzRTb5WwfaA
youtube.com/watch?v=TzHaMYPdDPY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About that...

Stay strong for Tatsuki. The man who moved and moved thousands

Look forward to totally unofficial kemono friends doujin anime by mysterious Masked T.

>Japari Park is closed
But I don't want to return to Gensokyo or the naval base.

First of all,Sorry to post these kind of saying again m( )m
We have to do this not only for Tatsuki and Kemono Friends and Tanoshi but also for all Japanese Anime creator's labor standart.

Every Anime fans around the world, I beg you please help Tatsuki and Kemono Friends by sending the message to Agency for Cultural Affairs of Japan!!!

We Kemono Friends fans believe "many a little makes a mickle".

If you have the will to lend the helping hand for Tatsuki and Kemono Friends, please send message ("Why did Kemono Friends Project decided to stepped down the Great Contributors Tatsuki?"or "We would like to see Kemono Friends Phase II made by Tatsuki" or anything that helps Tatsuki and Kemono Friends!!)
↓here
inquiry.bunka.go.jp/InputForm.aspx
( Agency for Cultural Affairs of Japan )(About Promoting the Media Arts other than Films)
日本文化庁/映画以外のメディア芸術の振興に関すること(マンガ,アニメーション,ゲーム,メディアアート等)
#No TatsukiNo Tanoshi :_(

Every night this week I've have this most wonderful dream where I'm watching Tatsuki's season 2, but then I wake up to this cruel nightmare.

I want to end everything.

Sure, I'll send one. Post this once a thread so everyone sees it.

Tough shit. I've already booked the ride to Neo-Venezia.

youtube.com/watch?v=kE186w91YVU

Believe me I'm trying.

No story allowed anymore. Kemono Friends is gonna be a children's show with no substance. Kids don't understand such complex things as story anyway

>He isn't loyal to a franchise but switches to what is hype at the moment
Gensokyo is happy that you left.

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/39354
bunshun.jp/articles/-/4325

>Why was Director Tatsuki removed from the position and why dud the director's and manager's accounts differ? "Weekly Bunshun Digital's internet broadcast program "Bunshun Artillery Live #19", on October 7th, will approach that truth.

About Bunshun

Is twitter leaking again?

Gensokyo has betrayed me. I thought it was a wonderful land, but it's actually Reimu's police state. I'm tired, poor, and yearning to break free.

I got burned once, but I'm still thinking of going back to Academy City. It can't be worse than what happened here.

If you check the previous thread, it seems like people left Gensokyo for a couple different reasons. Well, the ones who left for the navy seem less excusable.

Thank you so much!
We appreciate you to say so.
Thank you very very much.

>new Kemono Friends anime
>Serval is paired with someone who's not Kaban

>It can't be worse than what happened here.
Oh boy, you're in for a real shock. Nothing is the same anymore.

Twitter is not leaking anymore because there's nothing to leak. Everybody who matters has either said their piece or learned that silence is the better part of remaining employed. Nothing really happened in the last 24 hours and it's sort of likely that nothing will happen in the next 24 except maybe more suffering.

Better theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=PpksxP-eN8I

I can't find the bright side of my life though.

Most of these people seemed to have left Gensokyo for the navy and the navy for KF.
These type of people will also leave KF for the next big thing.

>>this kill the moose.

youtube.com/watch?v=PzRTb5WwfaA

That's not what I meant.

So they're still making the new stuff, but they've fired the guy who made the old stuff?
For a while there I thought they'd actually shut the whole project down based on the way these threads have been behaving.

Still no news? I'm worried about Tatsuki.

No response from Kadokawa yet, huh.

Boku no Friend is the theme of the thread, all threads. It's the perfect blend of nostalgia and melancholy that serves all purposes, whether it's reminiscing on the special times we shared, inspiring us to keep fighting (or, if you're out of fight, to just keep living on), or promising you that one day somewhere we will meet again.

They most likely would.

The game info was supposed to be released 2 days ago but due to the outrage, it was delayed indefinitely.
It was supposed to be released by November. Now, nobody cares and people are pirating the KF app

I prefer the orgel version of the OP. I pretend to believe that KF is not dead, just taking a long sleep under the sun, like cats often do.
youtube.com/watch?v=TzHaMYPdDPY

You know if it wasn't for this shitty trashpanda, things could still be normal. Tsuarai-san deserves to suffer

F

I'm going to have my fucking tanoshi no matter what.

Still working on mine. I ain't one to write complex compositions, so am taking longer than others, but want to send something proper their way so not rushing it.

Well I left Gensokyo and become a hobo-weeb with no real allegiance until I found the KF anime. But Donaldokawa wants to deport me back to the wilderness.

I hope that doesn't delay the orchestrated version of the soundtrack. I was looking forward to that so much.

Oh yes it would.
They know it would flop if matters were not fixed first. And nothing is bringing the fans back until Tatsuki was returned

I'll send one.

Tanoshi is dead, dead. The phoenix needed a sacrifice. Maybe KDKW was just jealous because there was a CR friend and no KDKW friend.

Well, it looks like I'll be tying the noose early this year.

> company has winning IP
> company shuts it down randomly for no reason

This happens all the god damn time, and I cannot fathom why.

The OST and the Japari Cafe CD were the top selling albums in Japan the week they were released. The other albums will probably sell a faction of that.

Too bad I was really looking forward to that Kaban and Serval duet.

I followed that long route, but navy life turned me off after just a year, after the series failed to go in the direction I thought it might. In all the intervening years I was searching for something that would set fire to my listless heart. When I found Kemono Friends I told myself that this is it, this is the place I die. I'll lay my bones to rest in Japari Park.

Somehow life always finds a way to ruin your plans.

Don't. Tatsuki is going to return soon.

He needs us to be with him

>Implying he isn't in Japari Park already

It's not that they shut it down, it's that they believe they can manage it to an extreme and wring more dollars out of it.
From their perspective they're just increasing audiences. Everyone should want more fans, right?

> increasing audiences
> by firing an animation studio
???

What's the big deal? Only the cute girls matter and anyone can write them.

Because the stupid fans don't buy their stuff no matter what when it's barely even related to the original they loved. It's worse than piracy.

So quiet....

This is the peace after the storm, isn't it?

No one is making a sound, no tears to fall, no life to mourn. Nothing but the ruins of a civilization that once flourished in joy and love. But the I know the fire of the hearth has yet to fall and we would be there once it call

Yeah, tell that to the game and manga that flopped.

KDKW is actually run by Precure villains who feast on people's despair and anger.

I doubt the chicken company cares about the animation studio. To them they can slot in any old studio and it'll work just the same.

Thank you so much!
We are talking about 4ch's warmful "friend" on 2ch now.

Dozens of series featuring 5-100 girls are launched and fade away every year without anyone noticing. The ones that break out always have something unique.

I'd like to think this is the eye of the storm and we have a lot more excitement to come.

That was their plan, they underestimate the backlash

People are starting to use KF to troll. Ina few more days enough ill will will build up that you won't be able to even use a reaction image with 3 faggots coming down your throat about it.

I have a bad feeling, user.

Dengeki is coming in a few days.
Who knows what the nips plan to do. I just hope they won't attack other francises.

We are not the villain. Tatsuki would be upset

I'm not sure if we are still on Episode 11 or we made to Episode 12 but the owls still haven't shown up yet.

I tried that before. I used a serval pic on an untz thread and got 5 people on me before mods shut them down.

Good times. Today, I went to raildex thread and they show their condelence

They've been using KF to troll ever since the show ended, user.

>use a reaction image with 3 faggots coming down your throat about it.
That pretty much happens anyways.

The paneling in this doujin is so bad I couldn't even get a boner.

How'd they all even get there that fast without any buses?

Air lifted by the birds, duh

Alright, I sent one as well.

God damn it Gandalf

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Big corps don't understand art and why people like it.
We see it time and time again.

Is this show /u/?

This is how the japanese are, better kept quiet.

Guess I'm worried that the faggots will actually get traction because of all the noise and try to get mods to act out for them. Maybe it's nothing but a few vocal crossboarders and disgruntled natives, but you never know. Sup Forums seems to be far more sensitive and easy to anger these days.

No

>anyone can write them
This is so false it isn't even funny.
Creating a cute character that resonates with people needs as much labor and creativity put into it as an exciting action scene or a smart plot twist.

KF is ded, hope Tatsuki directs another hit anime.

It's a all-age show, what did you expect ?

Don't you think you guys are overreacting?

Thank you so much!
We "Friends" believe "many a little makes a mickle".
Your writing will may help many!

It's an advanced form of falseflagging, they act like fans but suggest it's better to let KF die because Tatsuki should know better.

What tthe hell does that even mean?

Wasn't this really popular? Why was it cancelled?

Can we really go on with Kadokawa?

Tats will find a way

It means 塵も積もれば山となる.

Yeah I can't wait to see the adventures of Kaban and Serval on the new island in S2.

Japan work enthic and greed

It wasn't

Kadokawa decided to fire the director in order to monopolize all profits.
Fans were outraged and now, no one is buying any stuff

Consider the game release, cd release, and next season cancelled.

Yes and no. You can pretend it is, you can pretend it isn't, or you can just not care.

This isn't over yet, Tatsuki has the final word here, we must wait to see what he has to say.

Maybe, JUST maybe, they'll think of KF as lost case and give away the rights after this whole fiasco.
It happened with Square Enix and Hitman.

"It's Moose mating season now"

>Kaban died of dysentry
>Serval ate her to in an animalistic instinctual rage
>Serval is paired with a normal high school boy who somehow fell onto the island from a mystical place called Japan

I knew it.

Yes if both sides can sit down and come to a fair deal.
People saying Tatsuki will never agree to work with Kadokawa again are not thinking things through. I'm sure he would love to work on Kemono Friends again if he can resolve the dispute despite this week.

We'll be here to help you out on whatever you guys need.