Chaos;child

>ChaoS;Child - 14 [720p]
>ChaoS;Child - 13 [720p]
The movie is out.

Oh god I forgot how fucked the true end was.

The security guard ruins everything.

Serika did nothing wrong

This nigga is apparently alright.Thought he gonna be like the others.

I don't even remember where the anime finished off.

Battle with dad or someone in a theater.Hell,I cant remember much too but the movie put in some flashbacks and stuff to jog your memory back.

All I remember were VNfags shitting on it because the adaptation skipped a lot of things, but I'll probably check it out later anyway

>i cri evry tiem
Pretty good, there were those dragged on slideshow near the ending though. So, any vnfag can tell me which ending was for this movie? If this is just a follow up to the anime I believed it was good end right? Not a bad or true ending?

Wasted potential

Hinae a best!

Senri still best girl!

DISGUSTING

DELE

So this happens if you obsess over bl too much?

Too much old men at love hotel gets you that.

Why is there no art of Hinae with old disgusting men?

With my wizard powers I can stay young forever.

Dammit, just when I managed to forget almost everything about this show.

I'm going to wait until I've played the game before watching these episodes since its being released in a few weeks time since apparently the anime really fucked things up.

These two new episodes were based on the true end.

Play the Game.

I will once there is a nsfw version.

Thanks user, thought it would be a lot more bittersweet than this.MC gonna get raped by the world order dudes in "prison" probably.

Thank God its getting localised now I can see for myself if it lives up to the hype that VNreaders have given it.

Can 1 hour of good end justify the entire boring season as good?

You probably already ruined it by watching the shitty adaptation.

What about the Chaos;head cast? They became old too?

What a cute she is.

Twintails of the year!

>cuck;child

Don't know, haven't' watched the double episodes yet and I don't plan to until I've finished the game now.

I honestly wasn't expecting the game to be localised, had I known beforehand I wouldn't have watched the anime so yeah it is annoying that I already know a lot of the twists but apparently there's multiple endings and a true end so I haven't seen everything.

All i want is a Senri route!

I think they are true gigalomaniacs. So no.

a little early but can I have one?

So we can all agree that Chaos;Head is better right?
This is o bland.