I've finally snapped

I just heard the news about Project Ireland 2040, from a Sargon of Akkad video.

I finally broke. I am willing to steal, cheat, and kill to prevent the globalists, and minorities from subjugating us. I would take a baby migrant by it's leg and crack it's head open against a wall, if it did any good to change things.

Just please pol, tell me we have a chance to have all-white Western nations again. I don't care if we lose some cities or quarantine some land, but I just want these savages gone.

We were fucking lied to, and I am pissed. How do we stop this?

Project Ireland 2040 being a migrant invasion is fake news. It hopes the population grows by 1 million in 20 years. Guess how much it grew by in the last 20 years? 1 million. If anything it calls for a reduced birth rate.

but is it gonna be white people having those kids in the next 20 years, or gimmiedat non-whites who married their cousins?

again? You've got it all wrong. send all the minorities and jews to the us and let the white race repopulate europe

20 years, 40 years, 100 years, how about we're doing none of em?

Soon. Prepare yourself for what is ahead brother.

Let’s remember the sinn feiners are pushing this crap with; Brits out, smucks in!

Are they going to build those “modern” architecture monstrosities all over the place?

It said “an additional 1 million.” It didn’t specify if that meant another European invasion, OP is probably right to assume that unfortunately.

Some don't want to prepare some want to begin now

First look into semi local government, see some faggy sjw wanting to run? Oops somehow something just so happened to stop them from running how sad

You are naïve at best friend.

Give at least a basic gestalt.

underrated

kek

then some need more discipline

There is no way to reverse this.
This is the new reality.
In 1.5 generations the West has been completely destroyed.
Not even joking

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

lori?

yeah but that dont mean we cant have some fun with it

That's nothing, our governments on about how they want to increase our population to 15 million from the current 4.7m, and that's with us having one of the highest immigrant populations per capita already

come to australia. im gonna keep shilling about it. europe is fucked you wont get your country back. join the forgotten children of europe and live in australia

>I swear guys the project meant 1 million african and ME immigrants even though it in absolutely no way accommodates such a massive influx of migrants infrastructurally or alters legislation to allow for them to come
>it totally didn't just mean it expects our population to grow at a steady rate as projected while allowing for the nominal number of refugees we already take in and the european migrants we already get come and go

>even though it in absolutely no way accommodates such a massive influx of migrants infrastructurally or alters legislation to allow for them to come
When has that stopped them?

its too soon
>Black Pill: the post

Well it's doing so at the moment so I guess "right now" is the answer.

It's debateable

The argument is basically that current trends suggest the population will grow by 600k by 2040, meaning Leo is adding 400k from "somewhere"

If it isn't the case then Leo should just say it, but to date he hasn't done so (to the best of my knowledge)

But bear in mind that Leo is the son of an immigratn, and Coveney has attended Bilderberg in the past, so I wouldn't put anything past them. And this is coming from someone who voted FG up to now (I'll be voting NP next time)

Your best bet is to organize. Either organize on the streets or in the metaphysical struggle.

Okay the first lad was naïve, I think you might just operating in bad faith here lad. They're shoehorning 120 "refugees" from "as yet unnamed countries" into Lisdoonvarna ffs. If you're going to take the piss and say we won't be swamped with a few hundred thousand more of these cunts without ever having been asked about it, I don't know what to tell you.

Things have to get worse before it gets better, and by this I mean way worse.
Not until every clueless suburbanite can feel the robe tightening around their necks will change start to happen.

Look at SA and Rhodesia if you want a taste of how things will go in Europe.

Some people don't get it. When it comes to third-world imports there is never just "a few".

They stuck an asylum centre of 130 into a town of 300. We all know what they’re trying.

Where was your fighting ways when the English took your country for a bag of potatoes.

>115 refugees who are being brought in via the legal system we as a society have established in accordance with local and international law
>suddenly becoming 100s of thousands brought in through illegal methods or somehow against the wishes of the public
The only one operating in bad faith here is you desu

>Dude, check your collectivist privilege

-Sargoy

Some people are paid not to get it. Okay tell me about the international law that we are obligated to take these people under? They are legally supposed to apply for "asylum" in the first safe country they reach. Explain to me how Merkel and her handlers arbitrarily forcing hundreds of thousands of these people that they decided to allow in with no consultation with or approval from member states into European countries under penalty of sanctions or worse is legal. You can say I'm operating in bad faith because I'm cynical about where our "leaders" will take our country for a few shekels, that's fine, that's just like your opinion man, but you can't honestly say that we have any moral or legal obligation to take even one of these chancers in.

>Oops somehow something just so happened to stop them from running
they tripped and fell into an oven?

We can win if we all, worldwide, come together with a solid plan and a place to do it.

We need a white stronghold, and it needs to have nukes.

i.e. Russia, sad to say. Every white man women and child who values their race worth a damn probably needs to just mass move to Russia and white flight the rest of it.

Our friend Charles in the wood has become somber!

I will not run from my homeland. Blood and soil.

Unfortunately, I don't believe we're going to have the option to play nice and exercise peaceful political solutions to avert our homelands being overrun. Collectively, I think our European nations are going to have to demonstrate that we have the will to survive and the ability to fight for our existence. If we're not willing to get our hands dirty, then our future is going to be grim.

Sorry defeatist shill

I'm dying in Norway

Join GI Ireland, bros