Youkoso Jitsuryoku

Do you think this is true?

It's not really about thinking whether it's true, because it is true.

Yes

This was the most pretentious show of the season, and the most tone-deaf anime in recent memory. Total clusterfuck but nice tits.

Not true

Damn you're right, you've proven my opinions to be incorrect with that two word refutation.

but why tho? how can an anime be pretentious? tone-deaf in which aspects?

Pretentious in that is opened each episode with famous quotes from various philosophers and thinkers, then had the most asinine, cliche plots and developments.
Tone-deaf in that it would flit between scenes featuring child torture, peeping on girls, brutal violence, topless American Tarzan and graphic attempted rape.

The show had no idea what the fuck it wanted to be, all it had going for it was the potential for Protagman to do Onii-chan SASUGA stuff (which never really happened,) A-list seiyuu and fappable girls.

Can agree with some of that, totally agree with the opening stuff tho.

Supposedly the events of D class are related to all the shit they truly are and masquerade... that's why IMO it jumps and jumps. MC displayed some serious Professor Moriarty shit at times but is hard to mix that with some kind of generic harem anime...

I didn't dislike it but I wish it had a better plot related to the MC

Horikita as portrayed in the anime is just another Yukinon clone.

So you didnt watch sagrada reset

That was the previous season, and I lasted 3 episodes of that shite.

Does anyone have that Illustration with horikita and suda? Asking for a friend.

I have this.

Nice megabuster

She's certainly a bit more modest in terms of bust, compared to her anime counterpart.

She's canonically a D cup though. Almost as big as Kushida.

Long black hair loner kuudere type actually having big tits is difficult to comprehend.

Its a good thing. It makes her stand out more.

It's true. All humans are like that.

Thanks for watching!

>Top half 50%man's harem.
>Bottom half Cripple's reverse harem.

I bet she's secretly into anal.

So how much of this was a bad adaptation and how much of this was bad source material?

This was easily one of the worst, up its own ass LN adaptations I've watched in years. The MC is garbage, the girls are all just cardboard cutouts of trope archetypes, all the antagonists behave like caricatures of real people and the whole thing doesn't really seem to be going anywhere.

I also enjoyed the pretentious social commentary, philosophical quotes and MUH ICARUS reference which had no thematic connection with the plot itself.

I really would have liked this to have more episodes.
I feels like the story literally just started, characters just probably established themselves and then BAM end of series

Back to Sup Forums.

I'm right tho.

Here's your (You)

Where's the SD Albert?

Nice counter argument fagtron

DOZO!

>I think this is bad
>HAHA NO UR JUST BAITING XDDD

YouZitsufags, everyone

Unless you're autistic it's true.
Are you autistic?

>its a cancerous Asukafag
Like clockwork

>still hasn't presented a counter-argument

>Almost as big as Kushida

According to the anime, "almost" is the difference between a tennis ball and a watermelon.

Not that guy, but you being an Asukafag is a good enough counter-argument. You are just here to shitpost, but the good thing is your waifu is shit and is a slut.

>not that guy
Doubt.jpg

Also, stop attacking my choice of reaction images and actually try to refute me. This show was a 4/10 at best.

Yeah, but official measurements tell otherwise.

Even in the official art the difference looks much bigger than 3cm

The girls were too good.

She's so pretty. I've fallen head over heels for her.

Must be nice being a fan of the most common character design in modern anime

Has S2 been anounced?

We know you have Sudo.

S2 never considering how all the LNfags hated the adaptation

That's because circumference alone is a useless measurement without combining it with a cup size.

the silly part is that they have the same cup size (D) but different bust measurement, so really that just means one of them has a wider ribcage

So were stuck at 50% of LN animated?

This. But Kushida is a level above them in terms of hotness. I would fuck her brains out. Even more so than I would the rest of the girls.

If you're talking about the evil bitch version, sure.

Which one is the real Kushida?

Both sides are real and fake at the same time.

Does it really matter?

Waited 12 episodes for this, how can one 50% be this based?

Honestly, I also was really disappointed by the sheer number of generic harem tropes this anime used.

I was genially intrigued by this show at the beginning and it seems like a well-paced and fun ride, but pretty much every character in D Class aside from MC and two main girls seems like he came from a completely different anime.

I still think it wasn't really bad, but defiantly not the level I expected.

Oh, another group is picking up this.

Manga ro LN?

LN.

Who?

Someone called Vesnyx.

Has the tropical fruit been translated? How does it compare to the LN?

>defiantly not the level I expected.
Was it 50% of what you expected?

No one did

>if I keep posting my same low effort image over and over, maybe people will eventually start to like it!

Don't they mean 'begrudgingly'?

Don't worry, I was like you when I was 12

Fucking YES.

t. horikitafag

Finally not yet another
>muh friendship
MC and has no qualms to use people for his own ends.

>literally does fucking nothing to help class
>swim to ship because FUCK IT LOL WHO CARES
>indulges in massages, daiquiris and swim all day while class is playing survivor
>literally got paid doing nothing
>doesn't even say thanks

Fuck this guy.

He's above mere concepts like friends, class, and teamwork.

Why is Class D treated as the only class where all the two-faced people and weirdos get sent to when the other class seem to have a lot of autistis too?
Also, why did MC rigged his results to end up in the most extravagant class of them all? Class B seems way more low-key and normalfaggish than the collection of autists from Class D.

This was the best moment of the entire show. I did not saw it coming since I thought those two were going to end up together by the finale BUT it was the opposite. I never expected the MC to see Horikita as nothing more than just a tool for winning.

Placements. It's like league of legends where you gotta carry baddies like and but get dragged down because of ELO HELL.

Nobody saw it coming because there were literally 0 hints that MC gave two shits about winning before.
We knew he was manipulative and even cold-blooded but that "I don't care about anyone else as long as I win" came out of nowhere, specially when a previous episode showed us Sensei literally blackmailing him into trying to win shit.

Chad is on a boat, drinking the finest champagne and manhandling women as he pleases while you are scurrying through bushes on some stupid island like an animal, desperately looking for berries so that you have at least some sort of dinner tonight.

>everyone talks about equality being a lie and some people being better than other
>make a system where individual achievements are worth shit because even if you are the very best you can get dragged down by some retard due to group evaluations instead of individual evaluations
Fucking comunist school.

It's not true, it's only the case in a formal environment. When among >friends, people let their inner thoughts out, so long as they think that the circle more or less agrees with them. Anyone will readily shit-talk their less-close friends in private, for example.

>but get dragged down
Whorikita pls. If you're stuck in bronze it's because that's exactly where you deserve to be.

There are always things you don't say even among close friends. Fuck, I have seen close friends shittalk another close friend when he isn't around.
Not to mention that it's pretty hard to trust someone enough to be completely open to him. There will always be one thing you are afraid to tell others, even if you trust them.

Why the fuck did Baldie agree to pay 20000 points per month to Ryuen till graduation?
Even if everything went according to keikaku, he would only have a few more points and a better standing than the cane loli (who I doubt would lose all her influence just because of this). I don't see how that's worth 240000 points or more.

>not upping your game and carrying your class by deploying the shitters in such a way that they are of use to you
The whole purpose of the school literally is to force people to step up and surpass the school's very system by turning the odds initially working against them into odds working in their favor. It's all about re-arranging the pieces you are given in such a way that it works for you. Basically what 50% is doing in D and what Ryuen did with C.

They are trying to groom the next generation who will be leading Nippon in the future there user. Presidents, politicians, celebrities, that kind of stuff.

>Ryuen paid that whole beach party with only 100 points
What the fuck?If that shit was so cheap then what could someone buy if he wasted the 300 points in one go?A fucking mansion?

Personal points are pretty irrelevant in comparison to class points.

>MC is a bland deadpan self-insert
>he's actually extremely skilled at everything
>not a single hint at his real personality
>finale comes
>HAHA HE WAS A PSYCHO ALL ALONG YOU GUISE

Is this the type of shitty writing that high-school edgelords eat up?

If 50fag thought everyone was a tool, why did he throw Horikita in the pool?

20000 is nothing to class A and the points are probably being pooled by his faction which made him lose a lot of influence when he basically came up short.

Light novels are mostly written by high school kids.

90% of Sup Forums does this when they go outside. Those who claim different are likely lying.

Am I the only one who thinks the Class A inner conflict thing came out of nowhere? Before the island arc we never saw Katsuragi and Sakayanagi being in bad terms or being anything. If anything, Katsuragi looked like Sakayanagi's goon, kinda like the nigger from Class C.

Because he needed someone talented to manipulate into motivating the class and acting as its "leader" since Hirata is a useless autist.
So by helping her fix her issues and become more social, it would be easier for him to use her to influence the rest of the class.
Or maybe he isn't actually as edgy as he thinks he is and that final speech was just him trying to convince himself of that.

*being anything close to enemies

Why is it that 50iq shitposters like this guy don't even know the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath?

I'm impressed they can find enough food for ~30 people over a week without changing camp sites or hunting. Or did they spend that much extra on point buy food?

>muh semantics
You know what I meant faggot. Same shit.

>I was pretending!

This wasn't even meant to be a deep statement. The anime clearly takes the stance that this is the case for most.

It's not semantics, you fucking retard, there is a clear difference between a psychopath and a sociopath.