British kids

>british kids

Poo

Yep. This has got to be the only time in the history of earth where a race is so completely dispossessed and cuckolded.

you mean
>smart british kids
the rest are dopes

Or maybe not all white British people turn into whining pussies if they don't feel "represented" on screen every fucking second.

Just end us, I can't live like this anymore.

whats wrong with wypepo? Why arent they in the best of class team? Could it be that maybe they are not the master race they claim to be?

I don't often care about this race shit, but right now I'm angry. It's an impotent despair. All I can do is grit my teeth and growl... "why?"

The schools only send the clever kids, because they want to win. English kids are thick as pigshit, all they want is cheese string and vidya, so they know nothing.

Fucking fat too.

It is no secret that the UK panders to shitskins. They now clearly take preference of shitskins over white British. The way the world is going is honestly fucking disgusting. One would think that there are people who actually want the world to self-destruct.

maybe you are not good enough to compete, that is why you are so salty.

YOU ARE THE FACE OF MEDIOCRITY AND YOU KNOW IT, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THIS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE WE LITERALLY HAVE TO FUND THIS AT GUN POINT BY THE GOVERNMENT

Hahaha where are the ethnic brits?
Do they even go to school

It's not to do with the kids appearing. That's fine. The kids have done nothing wrong. But they certainly represent the ethnic makeup of the schools they came from.

just sue them on the basis of racism.

Do you still pay the tv license if you don't have a tv ?

>BBC
>Quiz Show
>Schools selected in subhuman containment zones
>Primary education is predominantly provided by females, who live to virtue signal
>Surprised there are no British people

No.

Why does Middlesex include east anglia? London is in Essex, which is part of Middlesex. Fucking brits, England will be only 3 counties in a century

BREXIT CAME TOO LATE

>London is in Essex

Is it fuck, stfu you yank mong. Ironically, Essex is a part of east Anglia though, so your retardation mounts.

DELET THIS!!!!

Yeah that is a completely retarded map.

Yes chaim, we know the situation

Sage

I don’t really bemoan the demographic shift, honestly. I’m blackpilled when it comes to whites.

I grew up in an all white neighbourhood absolutely infested by pikes and burberry-wearing chavs. My whole childhood was spent dodging the benefits boys, the horsetrailer gypsies, and the council scum. Every bus had a gaggle of baseball cap'd, tracksuited wankers listening to music on their mobiles. The levels of hostility and anti-intellectualism of anglo-saxon civilisation are fucking shocking, these are entire communities where no one has read a book and where Ke$ha and Crazy Frog are the epitome of high culture. These were 100% white communities btw, and I daresay comparable to black neighbourhoods in the USA, bar the gun violence.

Move to east asia, and honestly there's no equivalent. There are no violent gangs, there's virtually no anti-social behaviour that isn't immediately clamped down on, streets are safe at all hours, friday and saturday nights are rowdy but never aggressive, no macho man puffchest faggotry, no shaved head skinnies shrieking "what you lookin at bruv", no tramps asking “Do you av a pound mate” and then “FUCK YOU” when you refuse, nothing. People here are civilised as fuck. Everyone respects teachers and figures of authority. There are no brawls, no crusties, no chavs.

And on the topic of women: every white woman I've been with has been a hardcore feminist, 100% on the wage gap/ patriarchy/ pro-immigrant bandwagon.

I'd be amazed if poos or blacks are worse than locals in the UK. Don't romanticise anglo whites, their genetic extinction would be no loss to the world.

>Essex
>East Anglia

No.

the crown has already made it clear that pakis are just as british as fish n chips mate

>english kids
fixed it for you

>tfw you're mid 30's with a wife and family and it's too late to move to Japan and impregnate an Asian to start your families DNAs next chapter.

Oh boi am I laffin

hahahaha what the fuck

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket and that's when you realize that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

??

London was the capital of the Kingdom of Essex.

I like how Hashi shi shien or whatever that thing's name is even imitates shooting them all up like a little terrorist.

Depends on how you define it. Read a book for once, you snaggle tooth cunt.

I hope this is pasta,

>Hashi shi shien
Deliberately mispronouncing the name of a person of colour is hate speech user

There's a placed literally called Middlesex and there are kids in it?

It's not in Essex now though is it, you fucking prick. It's greater London. And the kingdom of Essex was never well defined. Jesus you people are badly educated. I bet you know more about fucking diwali than the history of England.

If I wasn't a lazy cunt this would amazing propaganda.
No normal British cunt can see this and feel good.

ummm, reverse racism doesnt exist sweetiepoo

All the white kids are out in the streets taking selfies and having underage sex.

Extreme lel

sex suffix means saxon, nothing to do with gender or intercourse

>implying they are not glued to their phones and computers playing games
And that's if they didn't take mandatory sex change operation at the age of 3.

Don't even joke about that kind of shit.

(or do, who am I to forbid words
but it's damn disgusting tho)

Lol

Just a typical British night

This is correct.
See:

Yeah, that's the England I remember. The inclusion of a Gregg's in the pic makes it perfect.

kys

There is a place in the England called Cuckfield as well, in Sussex

You left out the turd cutter bit

>>
You know I'm right man. Honestly I don't even see you denying it.
The British white lower class are the lowest scum on earth, I'd gladly take Indians over them.

since you are white male your hapa kids will be mentaly ill, good hapas are only other way around AMWF

>I don't even see you denying it.

He doesn't know how. The letters is about as much as a British chav can manage. In fact that was pretty eloquent by sink estate standards, you should be honoured.

Please calm down. Your weird internet rage is worrying.

How the mighty have fallen. Samefull display.

>called out on bullshit and lack of knowledge
>calm down, calm down

Fucking scouser.

Absolutely disgusting

>my whole childhood was spent dodging the horse trailer gypsies
>100% white
Unless you're referring to Irish travellers who are the minority of gypsies, gypsies are not white.

kek no one watches that affirmative action faggot shite

They needed new blood.. the english looked quite inbred.. too many cousins playing hide the spotted dick with one another.

sauce on those yellow milkers

I bet your girlfriend's kids do.

>aussies chatting shit about incest

Glass houses, cobber

?_?
toothpaste can't throw insults very well

Can't you understand English idiom m8? "People who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones" is the full dating. I thought a native English speaker would be able to extrapolate.

I should have lowered my expectations based on experience, but I thought I'd give you guys the benefit of the doubt. More fool me eh?

>tfw Britain is going to be a South Asian country
Feels good

Embarassing misreading. The incest shit is a complete non-sequitur. Literally what stereotype of Australian incest exists? An insult has to have some grain of truth to work.

Cute ass paki chicks for all!

At least you still have your mutt memes tho, huh Europe?

Good riddance you traitorous fucks!

Could teach the whore whiteoid sluts a lesson in modesty, morals and values.

Bright future for Britain in becoming a South Asian country, all in all.

>horse trailer gypsies
>pikes
what the fuck do you think I'm referring to? Reading comprehension 0 dude. How many Roma trade horses? How many Roma are referred to as pikes?
come on.

>chimp out in Europe twice
>everyone who resists your illegal invasions are "traitors"
why are krauts so mentally ill?

56 face innit

>*nglos declare war on us twice for no reason
>why dey germanz be such warmongers bruh?
kys. you deserve to go extinct jewlover.

>All this infighting

You never learn. How do you think it got to this stage in the first place?

You sneaky fuck.

God save the Raj

>ww1
>germany joins in austria-hungary's literally meaningless war for no reason except opportunism
>invades and ransacks neutral belgium so it can go fuck france
>brits give germany 24 hours to say they'll leave belgian territory
>germany replies "lolno"
>britain declares war

>ww2
>germany invading a bunch of shitty land surrounding it
>starts invading places like Prague which aren't full of ethnic Germans and not really German clay
>probably going to invade poland
>"ok germany stop invading all over europe its stuupid, if you invade poland we'll declare war on you"
>"pffshhht... wahtever kid..."
>invades poland
>britain and france don't even engage in military action against germany for a whole year after they declare war
>Germany keeps chimping out anyway, invades Norway, Denmark and finally France
GERMANy DID NUFFIN WRONG HE WAS A GOOD BOI FUCKIN ANGLOS ALWAYS OPRESSIN US!!!!!!!!!

Satan is subtle today.

>be England
>fight to keep invaders out of your country in the 40s
>kikes you saved from the oven bring the invaders

>Or maybe not all white British people turn into whining pussies if they don't feel "represented" on screen every fucking second.
kek. Next it'll be:
>we white british don't turn into whining pussies just because we don't feel "represented" outside of the concentration camps.
You guys are absolute cucks, just admit it.

more like the (((scottish)))

To be fair, the only reason Britain didn't invade Norway is because Germany got there first.

>Umama

>The schools only send the clever kids, because they want to win. English kids are thick as pigshit
No, actually all races are equal, Schlomo, and therefore if whites are 50% of a school then 50% of those students should be white. Isn't that what you told us in Deconstructing Colonization 101?
How does this axiom no longer apply when the white kids aren't being represented?

OH NO NO NO NONONO

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

FALKLANDS WILL BE ARGENTINIAN SOON, THE ANGLO RACE IS OVER

>One would think that there are people who actually want the world to self-destruct.
Oh yes, a very special kind of (((people))) indeed.

We will supply you with BRAHMOS missles to SINK the ANGLO SHIPS.

The eternal porridge wog does whatever it can to impede the Anglo

T. Hamish McBerg

>I'd be amazed if poos or blacks are worse than locals in the UK.
Go find some shitskins to hang out with and prepare for amazement, brother.

>Umama
kek

>Invade Belgium
>Murder thousands of innocents
>"Oi m8 you bettah stop that nonsense roit now or we'll declare war on you"
>Continue burning down villages and destroying universities
>"Alroit alroit that's it m8 yer in fer a jolly good scuffle inmit"
>ICH NICHDU NICHT FICKEN ANGLOS