Dr. Stone

Chapter 29!

The end.
I would say it was pretty fun chapter but now there is my question why would Kinrou be in mortal danger?

That fucking ass

Wew

Kino

Maybe Senkuu wants Ginrou to go for some materials that are quite dangerous to get in exchange for the lance

Cute

>those gains
oh man oh man

i fucking love senkuu

This shit really hit rock bottom really fast huh.

Why can't the artist draw decent female characters?
All the male characters look pretty cool and are pretty expressive
The females are just generic looking

Maybe he wants him going after some sulfuric acid?

I see no glass in that list at which point are they rn

Didn't they made a golden spear at the start ? Why can't they make it again ? Also didn't they exchange a golden and silver spear for working ?

Anyone else just speedreads this? There hasn't been any meaningful shit happening in a long time. The story has been come to a halt ever since the third chapter

Weird too since the author started on drawing shoujo manga and hentai manga.

I assume glass was necessary for everything after electricity

>speedreads
Go back to one piece threads speed D reader.

>Ripped Old Man has joined the Party!

great contribution. Really your post just lightens up the entire thread

Boichi really loves his buff males ain't he.

I always thought the shield looked out of place compared to all the weapons

Why can't narou novels be like this?

glass is more of a tool, not an ingredient?

OK, so at minimum a few days must have passed. How the hell has Magma not realized that the "Sorcerer" isn't dead when there's clearly still activity around there?

I guess he went back to the village and gives no fuck about kohaku and her friends without the sorcerer

well fuck

Is the silver going to be quicksilver?

the other fagget is a sorc too plus hes probably so full of himself and his skill

>electricity is an ingredient

yeah since it causes a certain reaction

Chrome also is a "Sorcerer" so its not weird he still hang out behind village.

If it sped up people would call Senkuu a Gary Stu or they'd call everything an asspull while nitpicking everything.

The pacing is alright considering it's all about the development of society, not about defeating tsukasa.

He's actually a fantasy dwarf, Boichi turned the Isekai genre on it's head by having them go from fantasy->real world.

they never made a silver spear, he exchanged ramen for work

Not really. You can just handle this entire arc in show, not tell. That would neatly fit into a single episode

Because you need visuals for this kind of story, otherwise, it would be extremely dry and requires a lot of googling for readers to follow

How and why would you do that? This isn't a transition period or anything, this is what the manga's about.

If you don't like it why read it
This current arc is god tier

Crazy gains.

Electricity is required to perform the reaction. In chemistry, things like heat and electricity are considered reagents or products of reaction.
Glass is just being used as a reaction vessel. Smething non reactive and capable of holding caustic materials

How does ginrou know those terms? he fucked up.

and now, we create meth

>Get entire village addicted to Meth
>They must now join the Kingdom of science and proclaim Senku as their ruler in order to support their habit

If you like repetition. Why not just read the same chapter over and over?

>He doesn't like the monster hunter esque gathering and advancing chapters

Nothing about your statement makes sense. You just wanted to name drop pop culture.
Good job I suppose?

I don't get how the old guy was able to make glass like that even when he has never seen, touched or handled it before. Am I brainlet?

>MUH EXPERT ARTISAN

That's why you're not an expert at anything

>Old Man Gains

People are already complaining about the pacing, would you have liked another 2 chapters and a week in manga time for the old guy to get the hang of things? I mean at least it acknowledged that Senkuu and Chromes first attempts were shit.

The same way the blacksmiths in hunting games can make you some new armor and weapons from monsters they never saw and who are said to bring the end of the world if they appear.

Pacing has nothing to do with that you know. You can easily show time progression and still have the story make sense without taking up more time than you'd normally have

It's not about the results, it's about the journey to get there

What does pacing have to do with that?

The point
Your head

Yes. I literally asked you to explain yourself

Nigger kettle calling ancient Egyptians black.

I think the pacing is great, I love all the little side quests and whatnot.

Like Oda he just doesn't seem to care much about drawing women except he focuses on hips and asses instead of tits.

I want to new game+ Earth then die to something stupid or minor.

He'll either have him collect the materials for acid refinement or steal the chief's booze.

Kohaku and her tree.

Is that?

delet
suika is not for lewds

" You can easily show time progression and still have the story make sense without taking up more time than you'd normally have"

Yes. I've asked you to explain yourself. Also learn how to quote on Sup Forums by the by.

A part of her shoes, yes

>Steal

Why steal when he can easily made it himself?

Nigga you've literally said how they shouldnt be taking so long with making the pill

They are going to a volcano area to gather sulfur related material.

read >What does pacing have to do with that.

When the fuck did I mention pacing in that statement you mongoloid

The cure-all is a sulfur based drug. So they need to gather sulfur related materials in a volcano, or a cave underground, a dangerous place in short.

Finding shit / gathering shit / reinventing shit has been the whole point of the manga since forever

If you dont like it then maybe some other brainless fighting manga suit you better, user

If you're confused. Just reply to the initial comment you wanted to respond to again. This time explaining what pacing has to do with what it was you just said.

>appeal to authority on a series run in shonen jump

Dude, if you are into story related things in this science arc, you are reading the wrong manga at the wrong time.

Hence why I'm speedreading it

I'm actually going to have to spell it out to you
I W A S N O T T A L K I N G A B O U T P A C I N G