>Great Series

This one actually good.
I'm surprised.

Fpbp, great taste user.

Why does ghost have long hair now?
And where's earth bitch?

I hope to fuck this gets a season two
Maximum comfy and enjoyment and I can't even put my finger on why

More series should have proper and good harem endings like this.

>mc about to marry 4 girls
>4 other girls kidnap him
>rape him on live tv while his brides, family and friends watch
>ends up marring all 8
what a ride this show was

I like Kenshi's harem too.

>great series

apparently ova 5 is going to be about Kenshi growing up. i'm excited. hopefully they can release episodes a bit faster with ova 5 though. waiting 3 months for a 30 minute episode sucks.

Poor Yae didn't even get her kiss because of the tsundere bitch.

Really?

How people stomach this shit

>Die by mistake
>meet God
>receive superstats
Nah it tries to be cute but it comes off cringy af. I couldn't watch past episode 4 or 5 when the whole coat shit starts... I was expecting he'd get a Fedora next ffs.

>talking shit about Isekai Jesus

Same totally waiting for it...

>every girl wins
>except the childhood friend
That sure was something

Which one?

>except the childhood friend
She will be fucked sooner or later, same with the megane.

>not making second fighter a paladin
oh well.

I remember reading this like 6 years ago. Is it over yet?

This one is still going, isn't it? I mean the LN.

#
Smartphone is goofy. Touya's retarded string of good luck and power-ups gains an entertaining edge. I just want to see how far the show will go with it.

So far, I only found him annoying when he sparred with the beast king. Using Slip to bypass sparing him was a dick move, and him learning Accel out of nowhere was just the author handing him a win. I can only imagine his sue-ness would get unbearable if the was actual stakes and conflicts in the story.

>him learning Accel out of nowhere
It was established early on that he could use any null spell as long as he knew the name and what it did. You don't have to like it, but it definitely didn't come out of nowhere.

She just missed out on the first round. I think it was implied she wouldn't miss out.
Oh yeah, ended ages ago. I mean, that was the ending right there.

Its not a harem if they only want the room he lived in, didnt you watch the anime?

>they only want the room he lived in
you're behind by about 21 LN volumes user.

this

What about harems beginnings?

Filthy secondaries.

bad self aware jokes?

just updated the "Holy Chart"

ninomiya-kun should really be taken off this list. mushibugyo and magika should be added.

You're really behind my dude. Like 21 LN behind. Anime covered the prologue which was the first 7 LNs.

Ninomiya-kun isn't a harem.

It said implementation of harem ending. And since the girls are just one person anyways, everyone wins.

>Futakoi alternative
Twins are a harem now or is there something I'm missing?

Fpbp. Also yes, because if any one of the girls (save from Elle and Alaia) lost, the ending will be very unsatisfying. Literally no guy can be more perfect than Kou but he is somehow not a Gary Stu.

your mising (1)

>any one of the girls (save from Elle and Alaia) lost, the ending will be very unsatisfying.
I was sad for Elle and Alaia too. FUCK that wasn't fair at all for either of them but most especially Alaia.

Alaia got her wish though. She wished that she had been the first one to meet Kotarou, and her reincarnation Harumi was the first girl Kou met.

Dunno, I'm not the original op (that's a mouthful) of this chart and I don't even know half of anime & manga on it, but if it makes you happy I can remove this "wrongfully added series" from this list

hopefully the user who shared epubs for 23 and 24 will share 25 soon.

honestly the whole thing should just be made again from scratch.

GREAT POST

>Mouse
Scans where

It was still sad to see her off like that. That really got to me. Also

>tfw the entire universe existed because god wanted to fuck a 16 year old japanese high schooler

Blonde girl was cutest but ending felt rushed

Alright fine, because you guys won't shut up about this, I'll read it. Should I just go straight to JNC? Or is there unofficial and up to date translations for it?

JNC's release is just an edited version of the fantranslation, so either is fine.

The free ones on JNC then download the others from Baka Tsuki. Or someone kind enough here can provide the link on mega.

san.ae/mega

Thanks senpai.

Omega GJ.