Reminder that terroni (Southern Italians) always have to ruin everything...

Reminder that terroni (Southern Italians) always have to ruin everything. If they hadn't voted for the crypto-communists of the 5 Star Movement in mass, the Center-Right coalition would have had the absolute majority and Salvini would be President right now.

Secession of Northern Italy when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5ZkOztvLLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder that Terr*Ni aren't Italians. I'm tired of people who think Italians are not white because of them.

Am sicilian and voted lega don't paint me with the same brush :(

well this is simply disappointing

patience, just wait for the ethnic cleansing of Southern Italy and Italy as a whole.
you can't rush this

nigger or Italian?

She's sicilian and i bet you'd like to fuck her with all your genitals

youtube.com/watch?v=A5ZkOztvLLA

Toscana is confirmed as cancer and Southern Italians are confirmed as retards.

>be lega nord
>be part of the establishment that doesn't care for southern italy
>insult southern italians for decades
>hurr why won't terroni vote for us?

Good. Polarization is what we want

because
LAVALI
LAVALI
LAVALI COL FUOCO
OOOOOH VESUVIO
LAVALI COL FUOCO

Ahhahahahahaha reminder that the majority of the military and police forces is from the south, you would not like that.
I voted for ourgirl of the right anyway and I don't see any reason to be angry, the important thing is the globalist "left" got destroyed.

>Call south Italy shitskins for decades
>Call for separating north and south Italy
>Suddenly change tone
>he he pls vote for me shitskins
>I am your friend now

It's amazing they got the numbers they got in the south

The military won't intervene on behalf of the government when they will not receive their pay. If you're a terrone in the North, i kindly suggest you to leave and make your region/city great. You'll risk your life if you stay among a different ethnic group with what's coming.

kys you retard, it is not the time to keep being divided.
Just because your born in the north doesn't mean you are better.
Turin has the same issues of Taranto,
we need to fix the country as shit effects all of us

The problem is the stupid coalition system. I can't even tell who has won, if Salvini or Di Maio.

South Italians are literally Arabs.

>civic nationalism

Northern italians are genetically closer to french, and southern italians to greeks, than they are between each other.

Balkanization will happen once the economic conditions deteriorate enough, wheter you want it or not. Genocides have happened for less, in history.

>please keep paying my gibs

Oh, and Turin is shit because it's full of terroni. The dialect itself changed, it's unbelievable.

I live in the south and I'm lucky enough to be well off (family). Now shut up and enjoy this moment instead of being butthurt over nothing.

Nobody cares about this anglo-tier bullshit in Italy, wake the fuck up you don't live in America.

Gib aosta valley.

t. literal non-Italian Arab invader

la creatura

>voting Silvio Berlusconi in 2018
Why?

Silvio Berlusconi has won, like the last 30 years.

He's based af.

>2000 lega: fuck terroni
>2010 lega: fuck terroni
>2015 lega: fuck terroni
>2018 lega: reeee why didn't terroni vote for us

And daily reminder that most southeners didn't want unification either, but the nord needed the crowns riches and cannon fodder, so basically annexed them.

>years and years of being called terroni etc...
>expect to be voted because doesn't insult them anymore
i swear you got sub 100 IQ levels

Don't you think Berlusconi got enough political power and money to deport refugees? Nobody got more and still Africans are still in Italy.

You mean berlusconi, salvini is the lapdog

Uh, no one want to deport refugees

i mean, lega say it like always, but like always they will do nothing about it

What i am saying. Nothing new, just same old. Berlusconi's mafia basically illegally employs those illegals from Africa, refugee or not.

Oh basta con ste scuse tipo i negri
Il sud fa cacare. Punto

Well, how will the seats now go? Lega will have no power in senate/Parliament?

>this is what terroni believe
You are pathetic and you deserve to be born in that shithole called South "Italy"

too bad pre-1861 you were the terroni
but then colo-... ahem... "unification" happened

> Le Borboni are good meme
How does it feel to have a sub 50 IQ?

A few immigrants have the status of refugee because they come from countries at war or other special situations. Refugees are protected and can't be deported. But most of the immigrants are not refugees and (a few) were deported even by the former leftist government. What Salvini can do is to raise these numbers.

>name your party Lega NORD
>expect terroni to vote for you

they literally have 50 IQ

pretty comfy desu

>Southern Italians are confirmed as retards.
more than retards, they want even more gibs
m5s prosed basic income, and who's paying for that? northern italy of course
they confirm themselves as leeches time and time again

Old Lega Nord symbol.

New Lega symbol to get votes in the South

>t.

More division, goyim!

Don't let the overall vote deceive you almost 40% of Southern Italian voters voted for the right wing.

The Moors win again

They are above 20% in all the north italy too.

More like they erased the Nord and thought no one would notice.

>>please keep paying my gibs
kek this

It's already a miracle they got as many votes after 20 years of shittalking
I expected berlu to perform better but hey, apparently people are fed up with him too

Serious question, why are are almost every descendent of terronis in America extremely right wing? Half of family is southern Italian and they literally hate Jews, niggers and the Irish more than anyone I know. Also church every Sunday and full blown republicans but wish there was a farther right option to vote for.

remindet that legaioli (idiot italians) always have to ruin everything.

Expanding on my post, I’m under the impression people usually fall on the similar spectrum close to where their ancestors did, even after migrating. Like nords I’m America tend to be extremely liberal and very much for social programs.

VIVA LA SERENESSIMA REPUBBLICA! TERRONE INFAME!

Terroni need to be exterminated. It doesn't matter what the media tries to portrait: the truth is that the hate and loathe we hardworking and honest citizens from the North feel about these subhumans is profoundly rooted and established in our communities. There are two kind of northeners in italy: those who would want to see all filthy terroni eradicated from our lands, and the liars. And don't be fooled, dear terrone schifoso reading this: those accepting you in your job or in your university are quite simply avoiding showing the deep disrespect and anger they would otherwise cheerfully display for your inferior, poor, dirty and ignorant race. It is, it was, it has been and it will always be like this. You're worse than niggers and muslim, worse than illegal immigrants and worse than the lowest scum of this earth.

A MORTE I TERRONI!

>casa pound in the top parties
Some of my relatives will have heart attack today, if they haven't already died.

>be Alpine
>born in Southern Italy
kill me

The one and only merit terroni not living in italy have is that they are fucking up a different nation. That being said they carry in their veins the idea that somehow everything must be handed to them and moreover, not entirely happy with this, they still have the audacity of stealing and bribing. It's basically what arabs would be were they living in Europe for a few generations. Terroni believe in divine authorities in order to not blame it on them for their desperate state of poverty and helplessness. They ought to be burnt alive for the public leisure, and those remaining should be tortured to death for their vile and pathetic life choices. THEY. MUST. ALL. GO. BACK.

>being this retarded
>not understanding how genetics work
Italy should be at least split in 2 parts, or better, become something like a federal republic, each region to its own

we're doing a good job in lazio in this election btw

Then Garibaldi was a cretin for uniting Italy, yes?

Yes

>being so butthurt you get to american education level
kek

Some terroni voted lega. Don't be too hard on them, they have their hearts in the right place but are misguided

>being this assblasted

Many southerns voted center-right
these autists can't even check the votes using the gov website

but hey, memeflag

Not even one percent. It's nothing. All you who consider themselves actual fascists and voted for Salvini should feel ashamed.

This
fucking pol larpers
literally pathetic

It's just shitposting lad. I am from the north and voted lega but have nothing against the average terun. You are getting fucked by immigrants and bad government like us.
We have bigger problems than historical disputes,

>be Padanian
>your parents decide to move to Naples because the climate is better

KILL ME

What state is that in red? Someone give me the run down?

Don't feed the (((meme flags)))

Oh I've talked to you some weeks ago
I'm the wwii guy
Yup, atm we should just fix Italy
fucking shills

>meme flag
Why even bother to teply to this shill thread?

>the climate is better
omfg no

Just hijack it

first of all, no one in right mind vote for "American Open border(market) consumerism"

Second, South voting for "gib for me only" not a refugee

So North and South are both pretty equally being racist