Was William of Orange based?

William of Orange was the Dutch "father of the fatherland".
Below a translation of a part from a Dutch article
>nrc.nl/nieuws/2018/03/02/nederlanders-zijn-lekker-gek-maar-wel-gewoon-2-a1594178
>He [William of Orange] described the identity of the Dutch based on what they were not, Pollmann says. “Dutch were according to him different than the Spaniards, which meant: not cruel, arrogant, greedy and contaminated with Moorish and Jewish blood”
>not contaminated with Moorish and Jewish blood

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.23409/abstract
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Religious tolerance + ethnic pride = YES

He was pretty based, shame that he was a protestant, though.

Hes right, if dutch had even 1% of spanish persona, indonesia would be half bleached and they would be speaking dutch

> indonesia would be half bleached
>not contaminated with Moorish and Jewish blood
That's a fine mutt continent you left there pedro

Yes

cath vs prod
the original divide and rule tactics.
still working to this very day. genius.

Too bad they got contaminated with spanish blood thanks to Duque de Alba
Pic related ofc

also Dutch people are greedy, almost semitic

Fake news
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.23409/abstract
>Although sexual aggression did occur in the 16th century, these activities did not leave a traceable “Spanish” genetic signature in the autochthonous genome of the Low Countries. Our results support the view that the ‘Black Legend’ and historical propaganda on sexual aggression have nurtured today's incorrect assumptions regarding genetic ancestry.

Well, the argument that spanish people have moorish and jewish blood is also part of the black legend so I dont give a fuck.
Spain has moorish blood and dutch people have spanish blood (you arent pure nordic and i can tell from pictures)
sorry sweety

No

>I don't believe your genetic evidence. Muh pictures. I just know
Not an argument

Gimme genetic evidence that spanish people arent mainly iberian+other european races
mmm.. you started with this non argument, inbred

>dutch people have spanish blood
According to the Dutch Genome Project, about 1.5% of the population has the mutt blood degeneracy.
Contrary to the cryptokike Spanish we have kept our lineage remarkably clean.

>livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
>Southern Europeans get a significant portion of their genetic ancestry from North Africa, new research suggests.
>The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

DAMN... dutch people fight like THAT??!!

OH NO NO NO NO

KHAAAAA HAHAHHAHAHA

bruh... look at this dood

So it looks like the Spanish rape baby got BTFO about genetics and is now trying something else

At least we won wars against Great Britain :^)

>thinking i care about that 4 to 20% meme article
get your IQ straight, inbred
also that picture is a disgrace i dont know why you posted it

REEEEEEEEEEE
GIVE BACK THE CROWN YOU ORANGE BASTARDS

LOOK AT HIS LIPS OH NO NONONO

>literally swearing fealty to another king in your anthem
Is netherlands a nation of cuckolds?

>"It's just between 4 and 20%. I don't care. Look at how a trained Spanish army won some battles against a Dutch militia"

When will you realise that what is stated as infantry under the dutch tab were just citizens that fought?

>be 2 feet tall
>cant fight

JUST

ITT: barely literate latin mutt discovers wikipedia

england pls help

Why are the dutch generally so ugly though?

we cant fight on our own, we should hire some germans to do the work for us

They aren't. I don't know where you live

Noord-Holland, I just wonder whats up with the inbred looks on a lot of us. The Irish have the same.

Why is a mestizo country trying to take credit for Spanish victories?

> inbred looks on a lot of us.
>us
Yeah better ask your mother's husband about that.

im 1/4 german 3/4 spanish
you swamp german

Honestly I don't know what you're talking about. I see cute girls everywhere
BTW, how much have you travelled outside of the country? Not every girl abroad is a model either

>16 posts by this ID
The Spanish rape baby is really triggered now, so he has to gloat about Spanish soldiers killing Dutch civilians

>surround spanish troops
>god freezes the water because he hates protestants
>get btfo

wtf now I love Protestants

non-whites cant post here pedro

never allow your armies to be led by a dutch
they use mercenaries for warfare, they are only adept in trading and accumulating capital
pic related is dutch valour and loyalty at it's highest peak

>im 1/4 german 3/4 spanish
WE

he's a quarter white you know

Pic related is a contemporary painting of Dutch forces being overwhelmed by the Spanish

While Spain was fighting with all it's power against Ottomans and for Europe, proletarian dutch people prepared the turkish bull to fuck their wives.
a nation of cuckolds since its beginning

>pic related

>"What is hyperbole?"

Not even with the help of the turks, english and franks

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>hyperbole
i think you dont know the context of the era, Spain was waging constant war against Ottomans.
And please stop posting dutch people

>be dutch
>surrender

dutch """"COMMANDERS""""

Settle down now.

This

The black legend, If you actually pay some attention to history, unlike most people who make or follow these kind of threads, you'll know that the Spaniards, although being ruthless and heavy, were the most well behaved European colonial power.

>No genocide
>No massive rape (In the americas they mixed and married the indians for over 300 years)
>Evangelization
>Native rights
>No slavery
>The only ones who were willing to fight against the Moors and the Ottomans while everyone else was busy being heretics or fighting heretics
>Stopped the Aztec blood rampage in Mexico
>etc.

So fuck off with your dumb shit, fucking heretic, do I need to remind you that prostitution and weed are legal in your godforsaken country?

Viva España, viva el Rey, viva el orden y la ley

Filips Willem van Oranje ligt begraven in mijn geboortestad Diest. Lang leven Willem!

Thats a stigma created by dutch jews.

Tell me again why I should even care whether or not the Dutch won at Calais?

I was talking about the phrase you idiot. And of course Dutch liked it if Spain also busy fighting the Ottomans. The very pic you posted says
>The slogan Liever Turks dan Paaps did not mean the Dutch seriously contemplated coming under Ottoman suzerainty, as they were far away from that empire's sphere of influence; rather, it was an expression of their antipathy to the Catholic regime they had been subjected to.

Also
>And please stop posting dutch people
>24 posts by this ID

MMm... we kicked you out of Buenos Aires with boiling water... really makes you think
We then kicked you out again.. wew lad

>thinking that revolting didnt helped the turks and was detrimental to the whole of Europe
are dutch people retarded?

who's the tall handsome dutchie who fucked your girlfriend, pedro?
who hurt you?

dutch ""insults""
try again, i'll give you some time to come up with something

the dutch language is pretty disgusting. it makes me physically ill when i hear it

>the american woman is pretty disgusting. it makes me physically ill when i see it

helping the more successful son get rid of the shitty Father

What you hear on Homeland is not Dutch, sweetie
>TFW my captcha was select all images of bikes

Potential interesting historical thread ruined by a sudaca with a inferiority complex.

Sad!

>28 posts by this ID

The thread is over, thanks for coming everyone.
Don't trust the dutch, they have the soul of a jew.

*links battles from a war they lost at you*

God bless Felipe II, King of Castille, Aragon, Sicily, Sardinia, Naples, Jerusalem
Count of Barcelona, Duke of Milan
Duke of Burgundy
Lord of the Netherlands
Count of Franco Condado

HAIL SPAIN

King of England jure uxoris, King of Portugal
Lord of the colonies

Defender of Christendom
Defeater of the Turk

The Protestants won and as a result Western Civilization has almost been defeated.

He wanted the best for everyone, he aimed for an universal christian monarchy.
I wonder if he watched the dutch proletarian, whores and propagandists revolt from heaven, I wonder how he felt like.

This is what peak male performance looks like.

The virgin Protie
The CHAD devout catholic Spaniard

He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Yeah you threw your euro genes into the jungle, which is why Spanish colonies are shit-tier.

Dont be sad that its over
Smile because it happened

A stupid mass of beggars (geuzen), whores (they literally were paid to revolt) and greedy protestant princes did everything to stop the grand scheme designed by the greatest monarchs of Europe.

Ah yes, butthurt mutt, how you wish they'd lost - we'd ll be degenerates and you wouldn't stick out like a sore dick.

kek, check your flag and try to think who is the degenerate here
>catholicism after the 2nd vatican council
grow a brain, you inbred abomination

your immense butthurt was greatly appreciated, mi amigo negro

WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT THE >SUPERIOR DUTCH RACE

la créature frisonne...

Faces of Inbreeding

Up until recently this kind of thinking was completely normal and accepted. Everyone back then knew this stuff instinctively and they didn't have half the scientific knowledge that we do today.

Funny how u needed an invasion from rapebabies to create an identity out of barbaric vikings. Just look at Belgium, prosper capital of Europe thanks to this arrogant greedy conquistadors :)

Btw you fell harder than any nation on ((protestantism)) and ((banking)) so that dream of your orange cuck hasn't come true.

Without William we'd be like Brazil, or Spain for that matter.
No thanks. Berber kike slave.

You're begging for it.

>flag
You are a second tier race, you will never be a german no matter how hard you pretend. The physiognomy of the dane is of a brute farmer, compare it to german noble features.
Go back to your welfare utopia and beat your meat to niggers.

>being this much of a brainlet
Who knows what would had happen if the Silent Cuckold didnt revolt

>Spain is like Brazil
Nice meme, culo escocido

Also is better to be a renegade slave rather than being fed out of external ideologies and end up becoming a jewish accountant nation, which you are.

>t. mestizo mutt

>Also is better to be a renegade slave rather than
The absolute state of spicmutt thinking

Lol, we have streets named after him and statues. But Filips II/Felipe II was a bastard

Are you proud of being part of the cancer of the world?
Never forget those big profits come with big doses of degeneration, toothpaste looser