Let's talk about super secret space weapons. Has any country weaponized space yet...

Let's talk about super secret space weapons. Has any country weaponized space yet? Surely we must have some secret spacestations by now, right pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyus_(spacecraft)
astronautix.com/p/polyus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jOKf5r_JMAo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3202417/Did-U-S-bomb-China-using-weapon-launched-space-explosions-covering-plot-kill-president-bizarre-Tianjin-disaster-conspiracy-theories-revealed.html
thesun.co.uk/news/5346517/north-korean-nuke-weapons-base-collapses-and-falls-into-the-sea-near-site-of-nuclear-tunnel-disaster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont need space weapons if you have hypersonic icbms. the real scary thing in space is the spy satellite technology

The Russians did attach a cannon to one of their Almaz space stations in the 1970s. Problem was that it was fixed, i.e. in order to change where the gun was pointing, they had to change the orientation of the whole station.

I hope we have that

If we do, then why the fuck isn't it being used to annihilate muslims?

Every big nation has had 'space' weaponry for awhile now. ICBM's go into outer space before coming back in, as well as an EMP explodsion at near space, but I guess some people wouldn't call it a space weapon. The maneuverability of the X-37B means it could be attached with a robotic arm to chop up different satellites. The big nations have missiles designed to blow up high orbit geostationary satellites, and the US has been experimenting moving satellites while a missiles is inbound as a countermeasure. Ground-based lasers to blind satellites is also decades old, and last year the US bitched to China about them doing it to some of our satellites. Like we wouldn't notice. This stuff and more is openly talked about. Not an expert, but it tells me that there's already weapon systems, tactics and philosophy of a space war in place it happens. Stupid not to.

Don't wanna waste that surprise on just the muslims. Probably saving it for something bigger I'd imagine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyus_(spacecraft)

they also had actual orbital laser weapon
well, also had - it failed to reach orbit

I used to live in a mountain forest because I stood up against corrupt local cops.

They calle dme a terrorist to cover what they tried to do to me.

One day, I had what looked like a sunbeam from above hit me, but the sun was cresting the horizon.

Years later, I saw this "sunbeam" in old Iraq videos seconds before "IED" blasts.

I stood up against the local pizza network. They tried to use thugs to murder me and I scared them off so they had to try to use the local cops to frame and murder me and they fucked up. I am in Hawaii, the biggest human and child trafficking hub in the U.S.

my dick?

Okayyyyy I DID NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT

The Soviets almost got this into orbit. Befor it they had one or 2 satalites with large caliber guns.
astronautix.com/p/polyus.html

Space is a meme and fake as fuck.

Satellites aren't real. If they were Zuckerberg wouldn't be using fucking weather balloons to bring Internet to niggers in third world countries, he be using fucking satellites.

You don't have it. That contraption is stubid and you should know that. It takes more energy to lift stuff up to the orbit than is released when the the stuff falls. There's no free energy. It's easier to import the energy to the target via regular bombs than to use that inefficient route. In addition, if you had one of those it wouldn't be a secret or a surprise since everything bigger than a baseball flying in the orbit is visible in raydar.

It was a mockup.
Soviet civilian and military space program was pretty much the same thing, so Polyus was literally Functional Cargo Block with mockup of carbon dioxide laser.
For example ISS module Zarya is the same thing or Mir module Spektr was demilitorised Oktant orbital weapon platform.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOKf5r_JMAo

>soviet union explodes
>americans think that the russians will be very hesitant to allow any of their secrets to come out
>"hey russians do you want to make the first module for the ISS?"
>"sure comrade here is module"
>"that looks familiar"
>"yes is carbon dioxide laser hull we were of going to use to destroy capitalist nuclear missile and destroy america"
>america's face when

Remote neural monitoring

The prolifiration of EM field emitting devices creates an optimal environment for any sensors reading these environments. A simple router can generate a field that allows for neurobiological process monitoring. Thoughts are EM impulses...

looks up solar warden OP, in the 90s a guy called Gary McKinnon hacked into nasa/gov mainframes multiple times without being detected and discovered numerous references to a 'fleet' called solar warden, as well as transfers of 'non terrestrial officers' He was charged with massive offences by the US yet strangely they never once asked for his extradition to the US for trial, as doing so would have led to having what he saw revealed/talked about in court.

Pretty much everything about it seems to point towards the government doing what they can to not let it go to court which makes me think theres perhaps some truth to what he said he discovered.

Pic related is my face when i realise ill never be part of a secret space military fleet

People can jerk off over SpaceX all they want, but mankind will never truly expand into space unless there is a military precedent. Every great advancement in technology rides on the back of war.

Yea, more sense of purpose. People work harder.

GOLLY GEE WHERE AYY LMAO ABBO WIMMINS TO COLONIZE AT?

It's survival instinct. War is a race for dominance.

Well according to This lady who worked for years and years with the former nazi scientist Wernher von braun who headed NASA's space program, the threat of a fake alien invasion will be used to try and force the world into a 'new world order' style combined effort to combat a non existent alien threat so perhaps we will live to see space militarized anons

spoiler alert: we do
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3202417/Did-U-S-bomb-China-using-weapon-launched-space-explosions-covering-plot-kill-president-bizarre-Tianjin-disaster-conspiracy-theories-revealed.html

daily mail as a trusted source HAHA

Q user predicted that a long time ago

are those rods from god?

i'm 90% sure we used it on NK a few months ago when the story ran about their bunker collapsing under a moutain or someshit. i'll try to find.

thesun.co.uk/news/5346517/north-korean-nuke-weapons-base-collapses-and-falls-into-the-sea-near-site-of-nuclear-tunnel-disaster/

interesting