One Piece 880

NOT MARRIED

Pudding is ugly

What happened man? Where'd your resolve go?

>tumblr shipping war OP
Kill yourself

Threadly reminder that

Anyone who complains and mocks about "running" is an ADHD-ridden "MUH FIGHTS" underage.
Anyone who says "nothing happens" lacks the intelligence to handle story progression.
Anyone who says "Oda is a hack" is a speedreader.
Hackposting is NOT criticism, it's just shitposting.
Calling out shitposting does not mean being an "Oda cocksucker/dickrider".
Anyone who replies to to this post negatively is just a butthurt hackposter.

>b-bu-bu-buuuut he's defeated some supernovas

the argument was wether or not kaido is stronger than shanks in so nigger's youtube video

and he is not because he not only jobbed to shanks before Marinford, but it also stated clearly in ~canon~ that whenever he faces off against anyone that matters he jobs, but keeps on trucking because unkillable

Found the hackposter. Turn out he's a fight enthousiast edgy kid called "Killer". He's also the "setup chapterfag", the "runfag" and most probably a "jobberfag" aswel.

Just a couple more chapters user.

Your obsession is as bad as SaNafags´s. I'd advise him to return to tumblr and you to wherever you found that comment, I'm not reconising that style right now.

Kaido is the canon strongest in the world. And din't fucking fight Kaido. Now get out.

>didn't fight

lol if you think Kaido meeting another Yonko would be anything else

>Implying we are the same guy
Just randomly ran into this guy on youtube and wanted to expose him.

reminder to sage this piece of shit motherfucker. Its only goal is to shit up threads and destroy discussion and comfy shitposting with massive dumps of its crackship

It was a small skirmish that was over before the Marines found out about it. I really doubt the Yonkos fought at all.

>comfy shitposting
Fuck off to reddit

>implying you aren't
Second post wasn't a new IP and both posts are written the same way with 1 minute difference.

There is more than 1 person user

how many people actually know about Puddings ability?
It seems like she tries to keep it secret, since that makes it much more effective

I'm not him. But nice work Sherlock.

The strongest human in the world will still die to the strongest gun in the world.

In this case we have to take those titles with a grain of salt. Sword magic is no joke in One Piece.

Probably yeah. But he's one of them for sure. Din't see the "setup chapter" meme in ages. It's the ancestor of running, jobbing etc.

Where is he, bros? You know who

One piece had the potential to be a masterpiece. Had Oda sent the crew to the new world first so we could have a berserk like eclipse arc it could have been great. We could have met the supernovas individually instead of jampacking them into one arc having them jampacked into one arc. The fuck would even include them all in cover art or the back of the volume arc. But were they ever shown in the actual manga? Years later. One of it's best fight, which is Zoro vs Kaku, had to end in an asspull. Everything was going great. Also why didn't he have more Sanji/Viola moments shown. Sanji is my favorite character. And he got shitted on. Is Oda ever gonna expand on his relationship with gin. No. Chopper another fave of mine doesn't get to interact with other alive organisms like the fish or sea kings they eat. Can't he hear them?. Nami/Robin feels like baggage and always did. He should have just made it an all boy crew. Fuck Oda why? You could have been the #1 or #2 of shonen. Everything was drawn out for you. The concept of pirates and the marines would have been enough. But you couldn't handle your own creative mind. That's why you created thw supernova. The supernova was the most retarded thing to ever happen in the most retarded arc, which was the shabondy archipelago arc. Supernovas was just done because the editors said so. Why didn't he just foreshadow the supernova. He could have just switched over to their adventures and alternate after every arc. For instance after alabasta create an arc where kidd is the MC for a while. Like how rickert got a couple chapters in berserk. And then just alternate through all 12. Why didn't you just fucking do that oda? I fucking hate you oda. Because of you these stupid new mangas exist. stupid hero faggot reddit manga exists. Stupid everyones a smart kid at an orphanage literal pizzagate manga exists. The fans are a bunch of rick and morty loving queers. You could have prevented this. I wish I met you eiichiro. I want you inside me

>hurr "running" and "hack" and blablabla
You're reconiseable without having a trip, but nice try.

Literally nothing happened.

No he isn't. Wb was the strongest man in the world and look what happened. Even his prime he still couldn't handle roger

Is this a new pasta?

heres your (you) mr pasta

SeeBLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Whitebeard was the strongest man
Kaidou's the strongest thing

Not an argument

Quality over quantity. Under age faggot

SaNa fags BTFO

Hey carrotfags! FUCK YOU! She's useless, japan don't like her, she's useless, she can't swim, she's sueless, she has no dream, she's useless, she has no sad past, she's useless, SHE HAS NO FIGHTING SKILLS, Go fuck yourselves with a rusty spoon,carrotfags

>He thinks people need to argue with his pasta

whitebeard was the strongest when he was alive and now kaido got his place

NOT MARRIED

Wow rude.

Wish I was mentally ill too right now, to be quite honest with you lads.

WTF?!
Sanji and Pudding are staring at each other with a smiles and good terms, Nami never saw Sanji in the eyes.

SaPu canon!
SaNa BTFO for 46728632 time!

Its a book with a price tag on it you dick shit. its made to be sold. maybe you forget that since you get it for free. Come talk to me when your favorite manga stops showing up in the bargain bin

>Index S3 confirmed
>Sanji x Pudding confirmed

What a great year.

NOT MARRIED

>stated they were fighting
>they didn’t fight because I don’t want it to be true wahhh!

>flipping someone off
is this the first time it happened in one piece?
usually i see them doing that weird thing where they lower an eyelid and stick their tongue.

Found the newfag.
Law did it twice already

>hey these two characters are pretty much a couple now and everyone acts like they are married, how cute
>hahah but they aren't!!
???

Kaido is just *thought of* as the strongest, Shanks is the strongest because he doesn’t just rely on strength.

Never stated they were fighting. They "met".

Make no sense for Shanks to arrive on day later unscathed after having fought the canon strongest living being in the world. So, they din't fight.

Twice? What's the second time?

Oda drew a new female face.
I like the 'pones. Oda really just churns out these side character designs.

>is this the first time it happened
No. For one thing it's an iconic Law panel.

Luffyfags. Poor Luffyfags

wasn't that because of his devil fruit?

It’s directly stated they were fighting days before Marineford, not that they ‘met’. Quit revising.

Sanji accept the reality where Pudding is his wife and he blushes.

SaNa BTFO for 46728632+1 time!

Auction to Kidd and to Doflamingo.

>it’s stated that it happened but I don’t like it so it’s not true.

spee d. reader here, I thought they already broke all mirrors

Read the manga. Never stated they were fighting You started believing into your headcanon a little bit too much.

to doffy when when he was getting beat up

also sai and sanji did it as well

>like husband
>like wife

>if it’s stated Kaido is strongest that’s true because I like it
>if it’s stated Shanks fought Kaido that can’t be true because I don’t like it

>acting
Is the key word. Also Lunatards could swear they were
NOT MARRIED

>never stated
Except it literally is. A skirmish is a fight.

>Is the key word.
? Well the cooks are influenced by pudding's meme fruit, what else would you call it? They are pretty much a couple now either way.

>we're in jobber phase
can't wait for the asspull next week

The sunny has mirrors throughout the ship and it's a big ship.

We need more anti-hack and sana posts, they spam is not enough!!

This is the perfect moment for someone to come help them escape. Maybe Marco with Nekomamushi, that'd be great.

NOT

Explain this garbage without overthink Odafags.

?

I predicted it days before the spoiler dropped because she can make anything a homie and her boat can float.

what's the problem here?

MARRIED

NOT ARGUMENT

Stop samefaggin'. Never stated they were fighting.

If you had a brain you would know they din't actually fight.

Get out.

All your posts are weird and context less, are you okay?

She brought a flame and a cloud to life. whats your question you fucking retard?

>reading at the speed of light

How the fuck are they going to survive this?
Will Kuzan just walk up out of nowhere and freeze the wave before leaving?
Like, what the fuck can realistically stop that wave from crashing into the Sunny and killing everyone?

wish sananigger would get a heart attack and this thread was deleted instead, my man

She put some of her soul into the water and created a giant wave homie or she combined Zeus with the water and created a giant wave homie. Its not really that hard you brainlet.

It's really no different from Zeus and Prometheus.

wadatsumi

And a Rainbow

who are you referring with "they"? katakuri came out from the mirror in the girls' room while the two remaining mirrors seem to be located in the boys' and in the bathroom

Probably a crew a fishmen and their giant fish monster.

Remember on Aqua Laguna how they didn’t die from that wave and made it to ennies lobby?
Maybe something like that, or maybeBrooke can harm the homie.

Oh, that's right, completely forgot he existed, and Aladdin's crew can't have gotten too far, right?

You are mad because I am right. Typical LuNa nigger

>inb4 the fishman Chopper saw actually saved pedro and now all the fishman crew prepared some sort of huge bubble coating to pull the merry underwater for a few hours and therefore away from big meme
Would be kino

Kuzan would be too similar to him saving Smoker.

Germa or Bege are the most likely ones to save them.

A coup-de-burst is an option, if they managed to re-stock the cola fuel. It's unclear if they did or not, given Brook was doing other tasks this chapter. Alternately the wave could hit and Jinbei could use his abilities to save them from the water, whilst the Sunny is carried further away by the crashing wave. There's also the potential fishman crew who could come into play, given Chopper's dialogue about them, they could perform much the same task too.

and a tree which was already technically alive

Aokiji froze the ocean just as easily 500 chapters ago