US specials forces killed in Africa

vimeo.com/258526625
disturbing footage show americans soldiers being ambushed and later killed while trying to escape by IS militants.
IM SO MAD !

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/258526625
youtube.com/watch?v=MQmtn3IlDqE&ab_channel=SOFREPTV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>IM SO MAD

Because what is war am I right?

(((ISIS))) now in Africa,its like David & Goliath x 1000. You'd really have to be a mega brainlet to keep buying this shit

You can identify yourself as theses poor soldiers being killed be isis rats.
It's feel like a crusader brother is dead ITS MAKE ME MAD!

bump

Good.

what they were they doing in a hot area in the first place
someone fucked up and sent these guys to their deaths

Why do we even use ground troops? We have drones and nukes, no reasons to use boots

holy shit that shot is kino

BaKEEYA!! ROAARRR!!

Nukes aren't real, but black masculinity is.

what?

They were true patriots and good goyim!

Yea I remember 2014.

>go to shithole to kill nogs
>fugg yeah gonna kill me sum terrorists
>get killed by nogs instead
>IDS NOT FAIR HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Fucking yanks

and remember kids, if you aren't in a box you are a anti semite.

>vimeo.com/258526625
why are they using shitty regular vehicles.?

You are all wrong, we need theses guys to remove ISIS in the first place or they will turn africa in a big caliphate.
Theses soldiers are hero, goyim or not.
I honestly find this video more disturbing than any isis execution.

SOF is just auxiliary to local militia

Thats what typically happens when you play Miramar.
No fucking cover on that map.

Good.

Fuck American soldiers.

>we need to make Africa safe for democracy and nigger rights
Kill yourself

>instead of driving away
>they threw a red smoke canister and tried to get backup to come pick them up
>one gets shot after the other

these fucking larpers tried to take on 20+

how fucking stupid can you get, they had fuck all chance better to drive away from all of them

Try using hills and ridges as cover, pleb.

Why the fuck is american special forces in niggerland?

How do american special forces lose to a bunch of monkeys?

This doubles as both the best anti-war film I've ever seen and the best pro-war film I've ever seen.
>Most horrific discouraging war video I've seen
>Most disgusted, dehumanizing feeling ever had towards the perpatrators

4 vs 50 , thats what /k/ said

>hyperventilating
>broken glasses fly off
>blood pool flows out
gee i guess next time don't join the jewish puppet american army
stop trying to be the world police

It's like blair witch project irl.
That river of blood pouring outta that poor guy's head was not a pretty sight. It's a real shame guys like that gotta die for a bunch of filthy fucking kikes.

Btw, that nigger who ran away was not SF, he wore a maroon beret.

get used to it white boi, it's just another victory for black masculinities.

You're just like the muslims, fuck you

well that was pretty difficult to watch.

I can't help but feel like this is how the third reich started. A bunch of jews in global and german media acting like untouchable tough shit until people have enough and decide to purge them.

You can see today the left and people like this nigger(probably a troll but there are people like him) keep trying to start shit.

Normies are wising up.

They even stole their kicks, typical niggers

Tragic they were sent there. They probably thought they were fighting for a good cause. Their kids, if they had any, are fatherless. At this point in my life, no matter the situation, i believe any white person who dies at the hand of a non white should be avenged by ten of the others. That or a bomb run on the town/village the perpetrators were out of.

>bomb run on the town/village the perpetrators were out of.
Russia style carpet bombing

this pic right here...should be reason enough to glass all nignogs worldwide

Data mining thread. /sage

its not like he needed them anymore. plus they were probably good boots. id do the same. plus its the property of the US government which funds ISIS so they were entitled to those boots.

> Sold out by the locals

They probably knew they were dead the second the 2 motorcycles reportedly took off from the town meeting and the elders tried to keep them there.

Why do you have soldiers on the ground while funding groups to kill them?

Sure he needed them again

So murican soldiers got killed by ISIS, the terrorist organization that murica itself founded, in an country where they shouldn't be in the first place?
And this just happened because of the utter incompetence of the us army. A drone and french fighter jets watched everything and they couldn't do something, because nobody thought about a way out when things go wrong.
sage

We also have intelligence agencies most likely shooting up each other.

> see NSA shooting that got swept completely under the rug

Sometimes it’s just shitty, shady orgs backing their own favorite shitty local group for whatever leverage they can get. Other times I think it’s more nefarious.

Good boots are expensive, especially in Africa.

They were probably organizing mass migration into Europe.

What is it with niggers and stealing shoes?

>what they were they doing in a hot area in the first place

That's basically how special forces are used.

And killed 21 of them.

Really?

im not
its their own fucking fault they got stranded alone outgunned and their own fault they had their fucking gopro's

You don't mean glass the way Euros and Strayans glass, with a pint tumbler.
You mean glass the way the Americans glass.

Well find a good way to outdo them

Supposedly
youtube.com/watch?v=MQmtn3IlDqE&ab_channel=SOFREPTV

Why are americans such pussies when it comes to their own soldiers? Your soldiers have killed millions of innocents, but when some of your soldiers die you cry about it more than anyone else lol

Imagine when a chechnia scenario happens to them
It would be the end of USA as we know it

I noticed that as well. It speaks to logistics problems that ISIS has and the general living situation of the area.

is wish hollywood do a movie for this

>literally wow it took 5 of you to kill me

F

>Americans actually sent ground troops to Nigeria
>instead of using their air superiority and drones

Leave then bro, go to Wakanda and escape evil whitey, oh and while you're at it stop using our language, technology and infrastructure
You pathetic and stupid moron

Their government LITERALLY FUND AND ARM ISIS.
>go to a foreign country
>build military bases on their soil
>buy out their politicians
>everyone there hates you
>run around pretending to be a "good guy" bringing """""""""""""""freedom""""""""""""" by raiding villages and houses and bombing civilians

ok Mr.Shekelberg

This is what happens in war, faggot!
People die. On both sides.

Probably some variation of train/advise/assist. For some operations you have to have troops on the ground.

12 amerrimutt soldiers + 30 nigerian soldier allies
vs
40 rebels armed with 100 year old weapons

the amerimutt group fled, leaving some of their comrades to die.

> 100 years old weapons

>For some operations you have to have troops on the ground.

literally no. When you live in a world where you can dump 300K dollars worth of explosions from 10,000 feet and it doesn't even make a scratch in your budget there's no reason to have ground troops if you have air superiority.

Newfags, here's what you do when you see a meme flag post - IGNORE IT.

If you absolutely positively cannot stop yourself from clicking, like some weak minded child left alone with candy you do this - SAGE

if you can't understand why that's what you do then you really need to go back to plebbit

because american lives are worth more than other countries' lives

I don't b feel bad. Not cause i like Muslims they can all die. Same with the jews. But you join the military knowing that our politicians fund isis. And do all kinds of corrupt shit and send us to die across the world for bullshit reasons when the only impact itv will cause is dead soldiers with nothing to gain for our country or citizens. At least they did not get tortured

I can't wait u til we pull out of that shithole continent all together
Waste of every resource imaginable and nobody there has ever been thankful for our help
Shit, we even fucked up once and joined in on the Rhodesian dogpile and it cost this world a nation of good people

Who do you bomb? Everyone looks the same.

Head over to /k/ and talk through what drones can do and what infantry is needed for. Someone there will help you out.

A good place to start is with humility my young friend. If older, more experienced, better trained people are doing something that doesn't make sense to you - it might be that you don't understand the what/why and not that they are idiots.

Yet they still won. I hope Trump sees this and sends a retribution team.

Baby don't hurt me.

Isn't a single person in the US military that has ever killed an innocent person
If we've killed you you deserved it end of story

Oh sure, of course. I'm in the military (officer) and so I tend to look at these things with an intel perspective - what did they take, what did they not along with 'how did they do it'.

>Who do you bomb? Everyone looks the same.

It's Nigeria. Who gives a fuck who blows up it should all blow up honestly.

Where's the hotkey for deportations??

Africa is too resource rich for you yanks to ever leave it.

>US government
>Still funding and arming ISIS
Kekno

Good Americans deserve to die

Actual people care about those that they are closest to. It is not the human norm for people to care more for the other than they do for the same.

Just as those ISIS fighters don't cry at night over the loss of American soldiers, yet care about their own comrades who fall.

I truly believe that when you stop feeling that way you have not become enlightened as the left would seem to suggest, but have in fact become vulnerable and in many ways less.

You first.

The entire world knows you are hypocrites. The US is the great satan. Good thing Trump is destroying your partnerships with other countries, such as my own.

We've got plenty and what we don't Canada has in spades as does Mehico
Africa is only a resource grab for the rich who want to see others die as long as it will increase their profit margin.
It's resources are needed for the rest of the world but not here, our politicians and such pretend we need it so that they can make the boatloads of money they do
Good day closest ally

Guy was obviously wounded and not a threat anymore
>Lets shoot him lmao
Fucking cowards
>LMAO lets shoot him 6 times because 1 to the head isn't enough lul
A N G E R Y.
Cowardice is pathetic, crucify these cunts.
T. NotevenchristianorRoman

>My own
No such thing as a sand nigger that's Dutch, you're an invader and that isn't your country

We are mostly there for two reasons. First is that from time to time poor poor Africa gets in to the news cycle and we get guilt-ed by something. So to preempt the whole 'why did you not do something', here we are. On a more strategic side we are there because China is becoming a dominant force in Africa and is basically looking to colonize the continent - we are trying to counter that.

they were ambushed retard and cut off. they were trapped and tried to fight their way out outnumbered 10 to 1

I just don't get why they did it
Ammo is expensive I don't care what you have resource wise.
Not to mention they're in fucking Africa so they should be conserving every round they have

Kill all sand niggers

He's Danish my burger friend, i'm Dutch

Hope shit I literally had a conversation with several Dutch tourists the day before yesterday I can't believe I actually made that mistake.
I was thinking Dane but wrote Dutch anyway
I apologise

Original video without the annoying music?

>China is becoming a dominant force in Africa and is basically looking to colonize the continent - we are trying to counter that.
China would on the other hand just bomb shit out of anything that seems like a threat. I can imagine the outrage if you did that