Why don't you support trans rights Sup Forums? They're just women trapped in the wrong body!

Why don't you support trans rights Sup Forums? They're just women trapped in the wrong body!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rM8kU8qDFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they should all be sent to Auschwitz

they can do what they want as long as the government doesnt pull money out of my pocket to enable their lifestyles and fix their fuckups

don't blight the internet by posting pics of that hideous goblin ever again

john fucking numbers

>trans rights
What does this even mean? Why should they need more rights?

But she's the cutest

>ruins your happy memories of OOT

he's going to end up killing himself

A dog born in a barn is still a dog.

She's* herself*
Watch your language user

suicide incoming

the correct word to use here is "They"

he got it

Right to proper healthcare and treatment before their bodies get ruined by puberty?

SOY: Not even once

I'm male and currently living with and dating a trans man, so I feel like I have some authority on this subject.

I don't mind at all. I feel like they have the right to transition when they come of age, even if that means being state funded. What I don't like is the whole "living in the wrong body" thing. Just accept that you're a female that wants to be a male. My boyfriend and I have touched this argument a few times, and we just decided to leave it alone. I love him to death, but he's not a real boy in my eyes.

Of course, I worry about him. I worry that he's going to regret his decision to transition and he'll spiral into a suicidal depression, much like what often happens. I don't want that. He means too much to me.

But, as a bisexual man, and he, a trans man, we do not support the actions of the current LGBT sphere. We both agree that it has gotten far too toxic and closed-minded. They feel like the world owes them something. That whole cancer about pronouns and 72 million genders and such, it's retarded. We just want to live normal lives. We thought that was what the LGBT movement was going for in the first place, but we see that really all they want is special treatment.

I want to live in a world where anyone could be bi or gay and nobody would know or care, but the LGBT community wants EVERYONE to know that they're those things and that they're PROUD of it. Like, what's there to be proud of??? We're not special. Neither are they. That's why we don't attend gay pride parades or some such drivel, because we think they're retarded and childish.

TLDR; Normal trans and gay people do exist. Don't listen to the vocal minority.

Lol you guys just lack the testosterone to know that sissies and trans are free game. I would dick-slay that nosferatu like a loyal member of society of leopold

Cosmo why did you do this ;_;

My wife who is a teacher had some friends over a couple weeks ago who are all teachers as well.

>They compared trans-rights to the civil rights movement.
>I ask them if a black person who was being lynched or segregated against could just claim they were white to make it all go away.
>Room goes silent.
>They look at me as if I’m some sort of monster.

Where did it all go wrong? Why are people so stupid today?

I remember when Zelda speed runners were cool.

Speedrunning was never cool.

Tf you talking about? They are all attention seeking degenerates with mental disorders.

What rights do I have that a tranny does not also have?

people are getting brainwashed that they can change gender.....by chopping their balls off and turning dick inside out.
its total madness that people actually want this to be done to their bodies.

>It's going to end up killing itself.

ftfy

>I would dick-slay that nosferatu like a loyal member of society of leopold

top kek

>healthy biological function
>ruins the body

Kind of a waste of a good mind, really. Before he went insane he was a world record setting Ocarina of Time speedrunner. The stuff he did was pretty phenomenal, but perhaps driven by mental illness...
youtube.com/watch?v=1rM8kU8qDFA

The guy got back into speedrunning for BOTW and then quit the community when Amiibo usage was allowed for a category.

>Lol you guys just lack the testosterone to know that sissies and trans are free game

don't forget to eat preps like candies or you will end up with hiv.

S O Y
B
O
Y

for fucks sake =( missed by just 1

This, what can i do that they cant?
Go to the bathroom?

Wow, Steven King really did change after that van hit him.

pls stop posting about narcissa. It's actually sad & rude

Who the fuck is this?

trans as a whole. They are mislead by globalist propaganda. Cult marx consumed people, they are so opposite of traditionalism and patriotism that they seek other pathways and that option is transgender. It's a artificial gender.

famous twitch streamer with several 100'00 of fans but only played video games /turned crazy / gf left / consumes only soy /
breaks down crying on livestream on several occasions.
look up narcissa wright

We need the old times of the good old state hospitals and mental asylums back.
There you could lock up all the mentally ill people far away from society and without a way to spread their disease to other people forever.

you can't make this shit up

I'm willing to give them the same rights as everyone else. The right to be discriminated by private citizens for whatever the fuck reason.

>even if that means being state funded.
HMMMM.

They're hideous abominations and I'm shallow.

Good question... But i dont have answer for you mate.

If I glue a horn on a horse it's not a unicorn. It's a horse with a horn glued to its forehead.

Don't force me to buy into other people's delusions

>Women

You mean girls OP, women implies adulthood whereas children down to the age of 3 can be trans too you bigot

Because you're whiny, get-me, gimmer's who are mentally unstable.
Stop trying to make trans a fucking identity. It's just a process that doesn't make you special.

You can piss without crying. I mean, probably

>want to be a real girl
>name yourself Narcissa

Thank fuck for that

>"I am the sex predator your parents warned you about"

>the left now thinks ageplay pedophiles are transsexuals

useless distinction, both groups are fucked in the head.

Her real name was cosmo so she wanted another snowflake name

no they are mentally ill homos larping as women
but homos are mentally ill too so that makes them doublecrazy
complete degeneracy

you just made my day

Why would Amiibo usage cause him to quit?

And a horse doesn't change into a man by wearing a hat and choping off his hooves.

I do
transitioning is the most based thing a man can do

>good mind
He literally just played video games. Nothing of value will be lost.

#truth