Tfw you go to an extended family dinner and all anyone at the table is doing is bitching about Trump and they're all...

>tfw you go to an extended family dinner and all anyone at the table is doing is bitching about Trump and they're all late night comedy-watching MSNBC retards who think the rest of the country is them.

Sometimes it's okay to hide your power level OP. Family is more important, don't do something you regret like I did (pic related).

God damn that is some petty shit user. I couldn't even play the nice guy if my family was one sided and brainwashed on an issue. Good job hanging in there

The fuck is wrong with him. Jesus the brainwashing in the west is strong enough to make parents hate their children. This is soviet union tier shit, maybe even worse.

encourage them to stop watching television
it's sad to see otherwise intelligent free-thinking people completely mindfucked by mental programming

lol you got a shit dad. mines a full blown marxist and I debated him on trumps merits before and he never went this far.

Trumps not a racist, sexist or homophobe.
Clearly your father is intentionally ignorant, have you tried convincing him with things called facts? I bet he thinks his jewish son is a nazi for supporting him and he's running a 'fascist' government even though he's been cutting programs and regulations.

having leftist family members is the worst, makes me sick to think about them. Gross.

Kek I just spoke to my family about the holohoax and fascism, race and iq and Rhodesia

Guess what, now they’re reading up on it with a “that can’t be true face”

When you’re afraid of social ridicule, how are you going to change the society?
Stop being a huge faggot OP you’ve got the one undeniable ace up your sleeve - the truth

his dad is a jew

Kek, I’ve cut ties with all faggots from my family (etc my leftist mom, clueless nigger tier politics) and I am SO much better for it

pretty sure you're dad is a closet homo

Time to shit-can your so-called, family.

Jeez your dad is a dick.
But to be fair I have no idea what you did to the turkey when you accidentally all the clinton face.

At least he still seems to care at least a little but hang in there, bro. It can be difficult dealing with closed-minded people who KNOW they're the open minded ones.

>tfw you're at a Sunday dinner and your dad is recounting how he inadvertently insulted a neighbour via an innocent FB joke
>Neighbour proceeds to flood father's inbox with bile whilst father tells him to grow a pair
>someone else refers to neighbour as a sensitive Israeli
>eyes go wide, and I can't help but snort loudly
>Dad points to me, exclaims loudly "See! He knows what I mean!"

Many keks were had.

No point hiding when you side with the President of your own fucking country.

>tfw conservative family

I wouldn't call him if you had an emergency. Let him know you would rather die than let him help you.

>when your entire family refers to obama as that dirty, muslim nigger

goddamm... T-Mobile's signal is so shit.

>grandma had 6 kids
>all except dad are hardcore liberals
>all were divorced by their partners except him

Next time, ask the niggerest nigger you can find if he wants some free food and bring him along claiming he's your boyfriend. If they object accuse them of being racist and homophobic
Probably won't really solve anything but it might be funny

>parents divorce when I was young
>dad meets a new woman and they've been happily married for over 30 years now
>turns out my mom was a democrat back when her and my dad were married
>my dad was and still is a republican
>dad also married a woman who is the only republican in her family

>tfw your family is Polish and you don't have to worry about that at all

>tfw your older liberal racemixing sister comes back home to visit and you go out to dinner and her and your stepmum start talking about womens issues and you start dropping redpill bombs on them so hard your sister breaks down and cries and your stepmum has to take her outside and comfort her and your dad just looks at you with disappointment in his eyes for ruining his one chance at a nice family outing

Best part what when she was crying I was like "woah take it easy sis" and my stepmum snapped at me:
>"Oh 'take it easy'? That's such a MALE thing to say! That's so MALE of you!"
And I was like "......well I AM a man....? Of course I'm going to say male things...."

yikes

The father shall be divided against the son

I'm sorry user

fake and gay

I see the Russia is strong in here.
Nice work commrades
If we could just get our hands on the recording of trump saying he is a pussy grabber we could remove all evidence that he is sexist. Redouble your effort
Putin will be proud

Holy shit if this is real your dad has been ZOG'd hard

All you say is I love him and think he's great and watch as you can here the sound of a pin drop, continue eating like nothing happened

Your dad is a raging faggot man I'm sorry to say that

My dad is a gigantic asshole but man, what a cunt.

Tell your dad that his behavior is considered unacceptable even by Sup Forums standards, which are pretty shit tier

My girlfriend's family. I still love them but sometimes they go overboard, while pretending I know nothing about american politics because I'm not american and they are.

Also commrades keep denying that Trump tried to ban transgenders from the military and counter accuse of faggotry. Or else the sheeple will see that he is a homophob.
Remember to push the infrastructure deal as a good thing for the tax payers. As it is now time to recoup our 20 billion for the UAE. we have purchased all the us weapons we need

I had kind of a weird reversal where my mom was right leaning and my old man was liberal. Of course, he was a drug addict and wanted to use gobment gibs while mom busted her ass at a Jegs plant then a part-time thing as a store cashier to feed me and my sister. That woman worked 16 hours a day for like 5 years. They finally broke it off when he became a violent asshole. Stepdad came from his own shitty marriage so both of them already knew what they wanted in a relationship.

>Go to family dinner
>Everyone is varying levels or redpill.
>I can talk about how the holocaust never happened but I wish it did without too many weird looks.
It's nice.

>when consensus theatre hits

>Sit down to a gigantic family dinner
>family is all there, cousins, aunts uncles... like 30 of us
>stupid 18yr old cunt cousin starts spouting liberal faggotry at the table
>grandpa looks right at her, and loudly proclaims
>"take that nigger bullshit with you on your way out of my house!"
>she and her parents start to chimp out about racism
>grandad just sighs, puts down his knife and fork
>"Michael, you were always a disappointment. You are our least favorite child. Get out of our house and take that stupid cunt with you"
I love my grandpa. Hes fuckin based