I failed my driving test for the 3rd time. Should i just end myself?

I failed my driving test for the 3rd time. Should i just end myself?

I failed seven times before I passed. Don't give up user.

How much does it cost you every time you try?

No, rebook another test at the first given opportunity, don't give up on yourself user. Also not politics sage

I faile 5x & went and bought a gun instead

About 120 with overall costs. Its a fucking mafia

What part are you having trouble with?

In general, i tend to not make mistakes while driving. Its just in the exam when i get extremely nervous, i struggle at properly evaluating if i have to stop one or two times in stop signs

Dozens of people throughout history never passed a driving test.

Stop signs, stop near the line. If you're going to turn, use your signal. Look around. If you can't see, creep up a little, stop, and try again. That's the safe method.

As for nervousness, you just need time on the road to get used to it, preferably off peak hours to start.

I tried to after I failed the first time. Finally passed on my third attempt with minimum score.

>first time went 10 over the speed limit
>second time didnt check over my shoulder before merging
>third time is in a month
>im 23

fucking failure

lel

Practice driving the exam route until it becomes boring. If you overexpose yourself to the scenario, you'll be less nervous.

European driving tests are significantly harder and costlier than American tests. I got a driving license in Germany when I was stationed there and it was pretty brutal, but it resulted in much better drivers. It's chubby because euros brag about how much better they are at stuff that they aren't at all, but never driving - which they are actually much better at than Americans.

Went 70 in a 50km/u zone and still passed

Manual or automatic?

Your okay user, you haven’t failed until you stop trying so get back up stop making excuses and JUST DO IT!

Manual. I actually dont mess up while shifting gears at all

Don't worry user, that's a very common story here in burgerland. It's why everyone drives like they have no idea where they are. Oddly enough it's parking and speeding that deducts the most points, the two most common reasons why cars lose arguments with physics and wreck.

You passed, so that's what counts. Hell, I did a near perfect exam. Nothing wrong except that the instructor thought I was speeding 1 mph over the posted limit. Bullshit but still a passing mark.

Also, with new cars nowadays, buy those stick-on blind spot mirrors, preferably adjustable. Those B, C, and D pillars on new cars are insane.

I can agree to that. They're more attentive and aware of their four corners on the road. Germans and the remainder of euros still have their moments though, especially at low speeds.

how many classes so far have you done? maybe you tried to pass the exam with as few classes as possible to save money like lot of people do and end up failing the exam

also take some pills for the nerves, everyone does it too, the ones that relax your muscles

Same here user
I fucking hate car,cant stand the smell