Is the mainstream of gaming eternally lost to hands of feminists and their numale allies?

Is the mainstream of gaming eternally lost to hands of feminists and their numale allies?

polygon.com/2018/2/21/17037172/xbox-phil-spencer-toxic-gamers-dice-2018-keynote
archive.is/UA2BW

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/french-leader-marine-le-pen-charged-photos-53435933
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think I even have to post anything regarding the userbase of Nintendo Switch...

>Linking (((Polygon)))

I thought I'd be discreet enough if I archived it too.

Do it faggots! Push the gamer culture into rejecting video games and embracing fascism! It's already happening to Pewdiepie, he's almost stopped playing video games.

Instead of complaining. Get together, crowdsource some money, create your own content.

Just be nuanced, don't go full retard

Yes this. Whenever there's something you disagree with, just make your own.

Don't like the milk? Buy your own cow. Don't like your car? Fuck it, open a shop and make your own cars? Don't like taxation? Just become the president.

E Z!
You lazy Sup Forumstards could learn from this super brained american.

You defeatist attitude is why the left is winning.

What they want is to attract female gamers, who will smash the 'buy loot box' button to get a fancy dress or makeup for their character. It's all a ruse.

I liked how they suddenly defend games when Trump said violent vidya is linked to school shootings

more than half of us are here because they made vidya suck as a hobby

Most big western games suck shit, play Japanese games or pick out the occasional good indie game.

How do I achieve golem mode?

This. Follow the money. Always follow the money.

Play Neps

every time they push this stuff they end up going out of business, pretty funny.

lifting is for homos who like peacocking around other men. Get into krav maga and learn how to use a gun.

>defeatist attitude
>the left is winning
subtle

>Xbox calls for an end to toxic gamers

Cant have toxic gamers if you have no games for them to play. Looks like Xbox wins this round.

Most jap games are casual platformers and other shit.
There are good, redpilled games for PC. Just don't buy JLeft garbage. And don't buy consoles

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/french-leader-marine-le-pen-charged-photos-53435933

It begins. Notice how they coordinate this type of shit.

At least those roaches will never reach my Dwarf Fortress.
That is, unless some chick touches Toady's weewee

I'll tell you what this is, this is discrimination on atypical personalities. They call me toxic but i'm not doing anything different from what I usually do. I've already been cast out of society for being weird, hell, even bullied. I've always been unable to fit into society and now they're going to my escape zone and calling ME toxic when they're poisoning my hobby.

I find being called toxic because I don't meet their cookie cutter standards quite offensive. This is discrimination

>lifting is for homos
Lmao fucking weak faggot. Kill yourself you sorry excuse for a man

Do studios and platform licensors hate money suddenly?

all of the news companies are pretty much owned by the same four people.

I'm normally against consoles but at the current GPU prices (due to miners and also emulation stuff), it's more feasible to just buy a PS4 Pro or Xbox one X, or even switch.

Most normies have consoles usually so it's easier to play games with friends but some of them have pcs too. In Poland it's probably different than here though

Like the comic industry before them, they got tricked.

Just kill off the Xbox brand already.

Yeah I can't even play games on my PC without feeling like I'm wasting money. I have it mining 24/7.

First stop linking to stupid shit you stupid person, no matter if you click on it or even comment (negative or positive) it only helps them increase reach. Use archive next time.
Yeah I bet forced "diversity" and listening to ideologues instead of costumer will work out great lol .....

They're just once again falling for the memes whispered by their diversity hire HR-employees. "You can both attract female gamers and keep your old audience! Just do as we tell you..."

Marvel comics fell for that, and just last year they axed several SJW-comics when it turned out it doesn't work that way. In the end, even companies pushing agenda have investors they must answer to.

well i'm not buying their game just because the main character has 13 genders and purple hair. they need to make some decent games.

the best games for a long time have been little independent groups.

I doubt it's different.
For mining the top-spec GPUs are bought, I doubt the sweet-middle priced ones (that have the best performace/price ratio) have much inflated prices.
Even a very average card from last year will give you better graphics than a new console. And people don't take into account how much console games cost, you can't pirate, need stupid subscriptions and can't play good games that require a brain (Strategies, RTS, RPG, etc.)

But we already do.
Look up Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Shit's more polished and professional than (((AAA))) games.

>For mining the top-spec GPUs are bought,
unlikely. top tier gpu are crazy expensive, cryptomining don't net that much money

i mean sure you can spend 1k on a gpu and pay it back in 6 or more months, but does it make any sense to you?

this cracka know what's up.

yeah no. let's be real. one good indie or crowdfounded title every few years is not comparable to what triple A developers unleash on the market.

It's like a broken clock, eventually it tells the right time, that doesn't mean it's best to have broken clocks around.

1060s are significantly more expensive than they're used to and that's a mid tier card. I remembered a 6GB one being around 1100 zl and now they're 1600+.

>2019
>Permab& from XBL and facing RCMP investigation for calling someone 'nigger' in Gaylo 6 MP

Still, the pozzed AAA's were a big flop like ME: Andromeda, Mafia 3 with the negro gangster and other (I think Bioware is a the brink cause of the failure with ME).
Now we are at the peak of the bubble and money flows from investors like rain. When the inevitable recession comes I think it will be a wake-up call for many companies that sacrifice earnings for "diversity"

like one aaa game worth playing every 5 years.

>been on steam since 2012
>when I was a kid I played Worms Armageddon Online
> I’ve said so much toxic shit in games like tf2, CoD, Saints Row, Battlefield etc and nothing has ever happened

Who gives a fuck about poorfag consoletoddlers anyway?
Microshaft can do what the fuck they want on the Xbox and Sonygger can do whatever on the PS. It makes no fucking difference to PC players because Valve and EA couldn’t give two shits about policing their games. I have literally called people the most extreme insults in TF2 and been kicked from so many servers, even banned for a year for saying admins were Jews on a community server, and NOTHING has been done by valve.

Let consoles die a gruesome death. It’ll benefit the industry massively to get rid of all the consolekiddy snowflakes. The biggest e-sports are PC only (Dota, CSGO, LoL etc) and it gets bigger every year. Let consoletwats stay on their shitty snowflake hugbox platform and talk about them no longer. This is Sup Forums, casuals can fuck off

>Video games.
When Sup Forums asks what's gone wrong with western civilization, surely, this is one of the reasons.

>tf2
good times

It was lost sometime before 2005. If you’re still playing games now something is wrong with you.

Not to say you're wrong about indie devs, but even the AAA's have been fucking up big-time since the 8th gen systems launched

DON'T
PLAY
WESTERN
GAMES
PROBLEM
SOLVED

>XBOX
>Literally the MOST dudebro fanbase
>pandering to femenism
KEK

user get off your ass and make your own game.

>fags and jews ruined music
>fags and jews ruined movies and televison
>fags and jews ruined video games

wtf? baseball is all i left now. should i start working out or something

>should i start working out or something
As if you haven't started already. Get on that shit T O D A Y, user.
Not tomorrow.
Not next week.
T O D A Y
O
D
A
Y

we need more eurojank, pc exclusives and roach games

objectively the last bastion of white gaming

And yet Nintendo attracts soyboys the most

it's like 40 times harder than writing a book. book is easy.

Just play what you actually like without being bothered by marketing.

>"Well, off to visit your mother!"
>"The Black Scottish Cyclops, now extinct!"
>"Oh, Scout? Go fuck yourself"
>"You're a back-talking snake and by god you'll die like one"
>"You were loud and ugly and now you're DEAD! Amen."
>"I joined this team just to kill maggots like you."
>"Ha! Ya fight like a girl! "
>"I love your death, cyclops; your death is sweet to me like love is sweet."
>"I'm gonna mail my boot to the Kaiser with your ass around it!"
>"You are all maggots, you scum sucking fruit baskets!"
>"You sissified maggot scum have just signed your death warrants!"

Xbox has pretty much lost much of it's dudebro fanbase to mobas and trendy PC shooters since 360. they've also pretty much fucked up their exclusive library, and the next Red Dead Redemption (which will likely be microtransaction robbery anyways) is pretty literally the only thing they still got.

fug

it's not even the marketing but they objectively ruined a lot of male power-fantasy games such as wolfenstein

Normies ruin everything

Nothing new

I read that as he wants more "toxic inclusivity" and an end to gamers.

Maybe someone should tell these kikes Kingdom Come: Deliverance is one of the biggest selling games on Steam in recent memory.

Beating them at their own game. I like it.

oh no, they're ruining muh vidya gaems! i'll have to find a girlfriend now!

That's funny, because Nintendo doesn't even pander to them. I think it's nostalgia and attraction to childish fun, and it makes them forgive games being about white males saving white damsels in distress, and Nintendo releasing increasing amount of stuff pandering nerds with tiddies like Bayonettas and Xenoblades.

To be fair, it make sense with the fifa game.

You seems to be pretty delusional about Microsoft's gaming branch. It's worth billion and generate a fuck ton just because of the paid online

I'm actually more of an asshole on video games now, especially to women. Being polite earns you nothing. Being a dick earns you laughter.

Yea kinda

where can I find the source for that statement

I think God of War perfectly symbolizes pussyfication of the industry (minor spoilers ahead):

>First game: balls to the wall action. Loads of sex and violence
>Second game: the same but with Pegasus and a boss with many tits
>Third game: even better....until the end, which features a Kratos more in touch with his emotions. Wtf?
>Spinoffs: No one cares
>Fourth game: Father-son bonding??

Demand he goes or you switch to PS.
He needs to be given a message from us.

Anyone got his phone number?

they cant break gaming ever. Either gaming ends completely or we get gamergate tier shit everyime (((they))) try to pull something off

it's just like movie sequels.

>His wifes son bonding
ftfy

>Is the mainstream of gaming eternally lost to hands of feminists and their numale allies?
Only western gaming.
Japan and Eastern Europe don't care

this is why people should play more mmo. you can be a dick to enemy and that's fine, be a dick all the time you get the boot and fuck your loot

this "toxicity" is caused by not having repercussions on your actions, with casual games. unsurprisingly most retarded swarm around fps games where people scream and call their moms a whore because "what's the consequences"

Try being that much of a dick on a mmo, see where that leads you. Sadly, mmo aren't trending anymore, people don't have enough time for that kind of shit and/or to bond with your guild, which is actually sad.

the first movie hes pretty cool
the second he makes friends.
the third he gets married.
the fourth he has kids.
every time.

>avoiding the point this hard

This. The true redpill

Pathetic. Go back to the mens bathhouse you roid pumped homo

>this is why people should play more mmo. you can be a dick to enemy and that's fine, be a dick all the time you get the boot and fuck your loot
soy
>this "toxicity" is caused by not having repercussions on your actions, with casual games. unsurprisingly most retarded swarm around fps games where people scream and call their moms a whore because "what's the consequences"
mega soy
>Try being that much of a dick on a mmo, see where that leads you. Sadly, mmo aren't trending anymore, people don't have enough time for that kind of shit and/or to bond with your guild, which is actually sad.
ultra soy

I've been communications banned so many times and actually suspended from XBL. I just stopped playing it. No reason to give Microshit more of my money.

>see where it leads you
I did fine in every raiding guild I ever played in regardless of my attitude to others due to actually doing my role well.

Toxic gamers... Have been around forever. They are the base of games. Why are these people acting like such faggots

Now they want to move fully to "subscription based" meaning you don't own the games and wouldn't be suprised if for doing something they don't like they'll just ban you which makes the whole console an ugly brick in the room.

Reject the console jew before it's too late

hunters pretty fun on wow, it's like easy mode. gnome warrior not so much.

Poltards upset that saying nigger has consequences
Cry more faggots

Not on Steam, consoletoddler.

You think the flab helped her?

basically what steam is, you don't even really own the games.

Half Jewish.
Says faggot.
Blames all white people for Holocaust.
Thanks for letting us see what a spiteful piece of shit you are Mr. Redpill.

right. being a dick is alpha
go swallow a knife

been there myself, back when contents were challenging, last thing we needed was some kid screaming in discord. Being overally nice to others goes a long way, you're picked more often, you are given better prices, you're making your guild progress by helping newbies and so on

i understand everyone is different and their approach towards mmo can differ, but to my experience, fps has an overall shittier comunity and i tend to blame the 0-consequences kind of scenario most players are when playing those kind of games.

hello my fellow black brother

Well Steam won't ban you for shittalking in some game

It was all downhill in the west after this.

>Pic related, the pinnacle of gaming