Isn't it weird how sudden religion (Christianity) has come back into fashion?

isn't it weird how sudden religion (Christianity) has come back into fashion?

atheism was all the rage for a while, but it' seems it's 15 minutes of fame are up.
even leftists are becoming religious.

has anyone else noticed this?

It's not a thing outside Internet echo chambers, like fedora atheism really wasn't. Majority of western people don't really mind the whole religion thing one way or the other in their daily lives.

its because they've had to sacrafice destroy western value internally for generating support for islam to destroy the west physically

Obviously no. Even conservatives aren't religious nowadays.

What a fucking stupid thread. Are you trying to say that Christianity is "making a comeback" globaly because that's just a stupid thing to say.
I think you are just projecting your own experience
>be contrarian faggot
>become atheist because it's edgy
>suddenly atheism not edgy anymore
>I'll become religious because I want to ways be a edgy faggot
Fucking saged

Children of the devil realized that the creator was Satan and they started worshipping him

no, that's not what I said, try again fag.

It is because the Aeons shifted.
But really it is because people do realize that spirituality is in fact not nothing, really helpful and prevents you from killing yourself.

Go with god

|e|

all those fedoraniggers were just jews and evangelicals in disguise

Satan will claim to be God, and you'd better believe he will include 'Jesus' as part of his identity

so it doesn't serve his purpose (condeming the world through idolatry?) to have the world totally ignorant

it's sufficient if they are merely ignorant of his activity

Leftists have always been religious. Leftism is just a branch of Christianity

Besides your twitter anime tradcaths and some imageboards, no.

Things getting bad usually fills up churches

Because being right wing, nationalist and Catholic is being the ultimate non conformist in the year of our lord Two Thousand and eighteen.

"I'm not religious but I believe there is something like God out there..."
That's what leftists usually say.

Reminder that cathars were the closest to the truth

Satan comes from god, it is your perception of reality that makes good and bad.

In fact, the German Pater Noster says "Und führe uns nicht in Versuchung, sondern erlöse uns von dem Bösen" wich literally means "And do not lead us into temptation and deliver us from evil".
God can do as he pleases. You're a bad guy, he'll be your bad friend. This is what the bible doesn't tell you. God is in both good and bad. Your choices are important, even though I gotta say that I don't think a hell exists. I just wanna say that everyone will in the end get what he deserves.

>Satan will claim to be God
he's already done that, with prots

When shit gets so bad that people feel helpless, the churches get filled.
Last desperate act of most men is to pray.

Begone, Unitarian

>God can do as he pleases
True
>God is in both good and bad
False. God is above the rules. What he does is always good. He can make things good by his own will.
>Hell isn't real
Wrong