Why does she love him again?

Why does she love him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/fuoczz.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=XbwoUerTyKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because she thought he asked her out.

Lum imprinted hard. It's the only explanation with Ataru's constant dumbfuckery.

Because he's incredibly alpha.

She's just like him. She can be just as bad as him when it comes to her flaws.

I like Lum, but she's just as annoying as him.

because DAAAAHLEEEEEENG

>alpha
>cuck

mommy issues. She wants a foreverially retarded son-husband

Takahashi's art used to be really really bad.

because if she didn't then there would be no story.

because he is the main character

That's one way of admitting you have dogshit taste.

>blind

It's a comedy, not a character drama. That's like asking why Pepé Le Pew loves Penelope. It's a thin pretext for slapstick.

Pepé Le Pew loves anything, he is a horny motherfucker

Have you seen how the average manga artist drew back then?

Lum is thirsty, but women are shamed into the monogamous mindset at an early age.

Manga or Anime?

Manga

>Lum is thirsty
No she isn't.

She would definitely drink a tall cup of Ataru.

Self insert for otakutrash.

t. retard

On his defense, other mangaka have better styles. Takahashi's style is simplistic, and rather ugly when you analyze it. Over time she became good at making 3 or 4 kind of faces, but she is not a good artist.

If you want better artists from the same time period, see Katsura, Miura or Miyazaki.

You are such a stupid idiot it's funny.

Art doesn't need to be super detailed to be good, and her's has a unique kind of simplistic charm. It works perfectly for a comedy like Urusei Yatsura, far better than any of the artists you mentioned, but because you're stupid, you probably think Berserk's art would work for a comedy.

>constantly horny and wants to be with hot women
>literal babe wants his dick
>he wants nothing to do with her

Why is Ataru such a fag

I know Takahashi when she is being "serious". I am not saying she is a bad author, I am saying her style is unimpressive. Look at the faces she draws and tell me she is versatile.

>I am saying her style is unimpressive
and I'm saying you're a moron who isn't qualified to judge art.

How can he be a fag when he relentlessly pursues every other girl in the show?

You sure showed me there, buddy. Nice work with the ad hominems.

Both, but if I had to choose one, manga is clearly better.

Because he's afraid of commitment.

I dont think that's what he meant

We usually see him while others see him. As is clear in some episodes, he's actually nice to her when they're alone.

I don't need defense, this is dogshit.

Would you guys like if the show rebooted?
Continued from where it left off?
Or just another Ova?

It depends on how it was rebooted. It would likely be fucked up, but if it was done well, perhaps even near-indistinguishable from episodes made back then, it could be really good. Either way, I'd be happy about the news. Maybe some more old doujins would get translated.

exactly this.

She's a sheltered rich girl who was previously engaged to a retard.

so she decided to engage another retard?

You didn't make any arguments though, you just mindlessly labeled her art bad, while demonstrating a complete lack of understanding of how art works. Correctly labeling you an idiot is all you're worth.

Fuck off you dumb spic and take your shitty tumblr gifs with you.

a.pomf.cat/fuoczz.webm

He seemed like quite a catch compared with Rei.

That's hot.

What we need is a show entirely from Megane's perspective.

God, I love Megane. We need more characters like him. The only one I can really think of, off the bat, might be Yamazaki.

Have you ever seen The Red Spectacles? It's pretty much Megane the movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=XbwoUerTyKg

Because Lum is hazardous to his health

I'll be checking it out.

He's a horndog who wants every hot girl around. He's already got Lum but clingy is unattractive so he has to get away from her. Every time he might lose her he does his best to get her back

I think another part is that he thinks women would find him more unattractive if they knew that he actually cared for her, and wasn't just trapped by her, even though they all already know, we can be certain. Which is why he acts mean around others, but nice when they're alone. For example, he was just embarrassed, not unhappy, with kissing while alone in the final episode, or while everyone else was asleep, in Beautiful Dreamer.

Because even aliens want what they can't have

Why, because Rei is a furry?

Anime.

Naw, monogamy is just their best means of catching a life partner young. If a woman sleeps around when they're young and wait until they are over the hill at 25 or so to get serious about a partner then their chances of finding a good life partner diminishes quite a bit. It takes a lot of social engineering and shaming women for not being "independent" enough to get women to move away from focusing on monogamy when they are still young and attractive.

you should be asking "Why do people like this piece of shit show?", not "why the retarded characters like this retard?"

It's a really good show.

He proved he wasn't a retard moments before when he managed to actually catch her horns

>Would you guys like if the show rebooted?
24 episode of Kyoani magic please.

He made a good first impression

eh, it's okay.

I'd rather have her reboot Ranma 1/2 and finish it off properly. The movies and the OVA were really good but there was never any closure and some characters just fell criminally short, like Pantyhose-Taro and Akari who literally never was part of the anime which was sad because Ryoga's situation with Akane is complete hopeless trash anyway.