Visiting bongland

>visiting bongland
>all the forks in all the restaurants have flat tips
>only ever given a butter knife
>had to specifically ask for a steakknife

Holy fuck is there a more cucked country on this planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbMRRj_cuoY
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is untrue

I need to see a pic of this fork

At this point, they should be working with the pakis and lib commies to hasten the collapse.

don;t let the bobbies ere you say that

Unless you are shitskinned or snownigger type, you'd get steak knife, when served, without asking

Looks like Canadian fork. Also what the fuck you need a steak knife for when eating breakfast? Was the ham that tough?

>12
>breakfast

The fuck is it supposed to look like? I've never had a problem using forks, do they need to have a needle-sharp point?

Looks like scrambled eggs and ketchup you mongoloid. Do us all a favor and go lay down on the road in traffic.

I got a feeling this is a retarded burger on holiday.

Not surprising that a Britcunt doesn't recognize a blunt fork when he sees one.

Kill yourself.

Burgers don't even know how to use a knife and fork correctly, so the restaurant isn't going to waste good cutlery on such plebs.

The UK is in the process of introducing a dangerous cycling law

>>all the forks in all the restaurants have flat tips

What the flying fuck, Britain is such a pathetic country it's not even funny anymore.

In a decent restaurant you get a steak knife if you order steak. You get a fish knife if you order fish. Anything else you get a standard cutlery knife. Why is this strange? I imagine you are at some low class, franchise joint.

Also, you could puncture someones throat pretty easily with a butter knife, they aren't withholding the correct utensils for safety you mong.

I hope you stab yourself in the throat with one of your sharp forks the next time you're wolfing down an aborted fetus you fucking ogre.

>Also, you could puncture someones throat pretty easily with a butter knife
See how the Britnigger shrieks in terror over a butter knife.

>Americans are so weak they can't use a normal fork to puncture food
lmao

>Burgers don't even know how to use a knife and fork correctly,

But forks are not supposed to be completely blunt like this; What the fuck is wrong with your garbage country? does your government let you inbred cunts trust you with anything? Picture related is what a fucking fork is supposed to look like.

Fucking poofters.

The fuck you talking about? Every time I've been to a restaurant and had ribs/steak, I've had a fork.

This is true

Yeah, a rational person would assume that a country with such strict knife laws is a country full of people who love stabbing each other.

It looks like theres butter and jam on your plate and your complaining about being given a butter knife.

nah rozzers are fookin shits as theyve always been they wont do fookin nothin fookin cunts

I've never ordered steak here without being given a steak knife. You're just spouting shit.

>this mad I had frittata with sweet potato fries and coleslaw

Pathetic.

Also British people have no manners. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and a guy came out of one of the stalls, buckled up his pants in full view of me and left without washing his hands.

The fuck you need a steak knife for then? The more you speak the more you sound like a 12 year old faggot.

Why the fuck should I have to cut my food up with a blunt butter knife like I'm some prison inmate?

>HEY GARCON
>Hello sir, may I help?
>YEAH I NEED A REAL KNIFE TO CUT MA FOOD
>But sir, you've ordered the chocolate sponge
>FUGGIN FAGGY BRITS SGARED OF REAL KNIVES

>pulls out a glock and shoots his food into consumable pieces.

holy shit I was meming but you actually are too weak to use non razor sharp cutlery
S O Y
O
Y

>americans can't even eat while holding their knife in the right hand and fork in the left hand
>once they are done cutting, they put down the knife, and put the fork in their right hand
>then proceed to eat
>call other country cucked

DISGUSTING

Steak knives are for steak you uncultured swine.
Perhaps your glorified omelette and chips were too tough for your flabby limbs to manage?

>retarded burger expected an ar15 with bayonet attached to eat his frittata

>calls me uncultured
>thinks frittata is omlet

No wonder the civilized world thinks Americans are all niggers.
Inb4 how do you know I am American
>ketchup on eggs

Yeah I said glorified for a reason.
It's eggs with filling.
Explain why you need a sharp knife for that.

Why WOULDN'T I want a sharp knife?

The same reason you wouldn't put work boots on to go for a stroll. Or use a wire brush to clean your teeth. Or use garden sheers to cut a piece of paper. Or use a sledgehammer to hang a picture. Or set of a nuclear bomb to light a campfire.

Want me to keep going?

Wow you are literally supporting people being stabbed by assault knives.
It's common sense knife control.

>not using a maul and splitting wedge
What are you a pussy?

>It's eggs with filling.
You absolute mongoloid

Frog thinks frittata is made from venison

Please tell me this is true.

Those are devilled eggs user.
Are you trying to trick me?

There's a difference between using a knife that's up to the task of cutting and using a coffee mug for a condom, you retarded faggot.

>visit bongland
>walk down side street and see Paki raping young white girl
>grab the bastard and beat the shit out of him
>get arrested for racism
>the choice is year in prison or pay a £10,000 fine
>pay the fine and find out later it was given the local mosque
Britain Yes!

You're supposed to use your rifle bayonet to cut the meat dumbass.

That is actually considered correct table etiquette in america, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=MbMRRj_cuoY

Its embarrassing. Especially how they hold the fork life a spoon.

Question is, how do they get so fat? It must take ages to finish a meal like that.

Maybe you should have asked the waitress to cut it up for you. Or better yet send it back and ask it be blended into a smoothy

Order steak and you get a steak knife. Everything else a butter knife is good enough for.

>go to America
>want to wash my hands
>they only have one faucet for two parts soy one part fluoride tepid cuckdrink

Holy fuck is there a more cucked country on this planet?

Holy fucking wew I thought it was a joke

If you can't cut potato and egg with a normal knife you're clearly the faggot in this situation.
Do you use a ladle to eat soup too?
Next time try ringing ahead to see if they offer a trident and machete in the next restaurant you visit.

>unironically going to restaurant
>not grabbing a kebab
You have all these shitskins and you still don't.

He's probably used to his mummy doing it for him.

>Do you use a ladle to eat soup too?
This is an amerishart were dealing with...

Fucking hell Burgerland, this is pitiful

I don't support non white businesses.
Plus, it ain't just lamb:
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

This is your future too.

> implying that Sup Forums travels

Imagine being so cucked you have to criticize a straw man to escape from your cuckedness.

OP drinks wine with the mug

Ketchup is gross but eggs in hot sauce is top tier

I feel as if you could still stab someone with either fork

>all this shitposting over a fork
Fucking Christ dudes

Of course you could. You could stab someone to death with a fucking biro if you really wanted to.

Work boots are among the most comfortable footwear I've ever owned for general use, which is probably why they're work boots. Only time I don't wear them is when I'm in the gym and that's because they aren't allowed. That and they look goofy with athletic wear.

>not smashing the plate and throwing the shards

Funny meme m80
The good kek.jpeg

Got a really condescending look when I asked for the bag to be left in, this place is backwards as fuck and no one can speak properly.

>literaly autist land

I'd rather use a steak knife, wouldn't you?
Not simply because it's easier but also because I paid for it

LMAO HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE EAT

Someone hijacked a plane with a sharpened pencil once

>milk and teabag in mug at the same time
I bet you mashed the bag against the side of the mug with the spoon as well.

No wonder they all have fucked up teeth they have to chew food like animals because they can't cut it up properly.

>only ever given a butter knife
I can only assume it's you OP. Are you a soy boy perhaps? The waiting staff must think you look like a child, or someone that's mentally disabled. I say this because I know for a fact you're served the appropriate knife in the UK, unless you're as I mentioned. Poor you OP. Are they giving you the childrens menu as well?

Now you're talking shit, any decent cafe will ask you whether or not you want the bag in. Most automatically leave it in there.

wew lad

>I paid for it
Kike detected

don't you need a license to possess a steak knife?

>questioning the English on matter regarding tea

Jokes aside I prefer the bag left in and I got funny looks for it when I visited Holland.

Absolutely, how else can I make it taste nice a bitter?

>this coping

You're a retard jawlet. It's soft pussy ass tiny pieces of food that fuck up your teeth.

you probably got that look because you spoke with a ghastly accent

jayden?

Where are you that serves tea in a mug like that?
You should have been given a pot and proper teacups. Even fucking costa do that.

>implying Americans aren't too busy enjoying the freedom of eating at McDonalds everyday to worry about using a knife and fork

>eating raw unpeeled, whole turnip
Typical smelly slav

Can you call that an ''etiquette''? That's how children intuitively eat to compensate for underdeveloped fine motor skills.

>be a real man
>draw your personal knife
>act normal like this is like you are used to do it
people to afraid to talk to you about it

>pic related

bullshit. we have sporks on the table. not knives. nice try though larper

sporks?pic needed

>nothing personal, kid

For the first time pol feels normal again

>i saw it once
>he killed all the flight staff with a pencil
>A FUCKIN PENCIL

Did you profile that thing on a piece of rebar? Looks like shit to be honest. I guess as long as it works.

pic related

he for sure deserved the plane then