The New "Big Three" Version 2.0

Can we all agree now that the new "big three" is One Piece, The Promised Neverland and Dr.Stone?

why?

I don't know.

No.

I'd the One Piece, BNHA and TPN

Right now it's One Piece, BNHA an TPN. It may shift in the near future, though. Dr. Stone has the big numbers.

Is TPN even selling better than that garbage of TG:Re?

What is Haikyuu?

Dr. Stone is just a hypebait, the writing is poor and the pacing is awful.

BnHA is falling hard in the ToC.

TPN is full of asspulls, but it is a hit.

Not till Togashi dies during hiatus we can't.

>Dr. Stone has the big numbers.
No its not

>What is Haikyuu?
>BnHA is falling hard in the ToC.
You do realize that Haikyuu is doing worse in the ToC right?

Only big buys get a big place of the cover and the only big guys are Luffy and Deku.

>What is Haikyuu?
That has bad Toc rankings.
>Dr. Stone is just a hypebait,
I don't think anyone gives a shit about Dr. Stone at least not as much as Jump wants people to believe

can anyone explain the attraction of TPN to me? at no point between the fucking jump start and now have I understood why I should give a shit about any of the characters or the premise.

Big 3 at the moment are One Piece, Haikyuu and BNHA. Monthly sales have nothing to do with big 3 status, Bleach proves that, it's about the series that early on in their serialization formed fanbases that would carry Jump for the next however many years.

One Piece is it's own tier.

I hope Kimetsu gets bigger

why does there always have to be a big 3 though

Because a Big 2 isn't big enough and a Big 4 is too big.

oh ok that makes sense thank you user

>>BnHA is falling hard in the ToC.
>You do realize that Haikyuu is doing worse in the ToC right?
>That has bad Toc rankings.
EDITORIAL MANIPULATION
if these series had had a gradual decline, I would understand, but both had a sudden drop and at the same time.

>that wall-eyed Sarada
Every time.

>EDITORIAL MANIPULATION
That's not even a meme anymore, it's the truth. The editors tried to push a Dr. Stone PV with bots and failed horrendously.

> not homoseX fujobeam