Politics in the year 3000, how will it look like?

Elon Musk finally gets his act together and builds an anti-matter driven ship that accelerates to 0.9999c in 2.3 years at 1g, then coasts for a while until reaching a habitable planet 485 light years away. The settlers go off board and start a new life.

You head home again accelerating go 0.9999c... arriving on Earth in the year 3000. Once you arrive... what will happen? Will Earth be ruled by a few Instagram starlets? Will obesity have caused a massive crisis? Will a robot dictatorship await you? Or will it simply be a continuation of our current political system, i.e. the EU and the US still argue over steel tariffs and illegal migration is still a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4034869/time-capsule-letter-accurately-predicts-future-greg-wilkinson-sydney-4034869/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Oy vey, goyim! Go work 20 hours for me, bring me food, and let me fuck your daughter!"
"Yessum massah. Meez a good goyim. Me have coffee skin because long-nose tribe who rule world breed it into me. Me like being slave ook ook."

that anti-matter driven ship is too slow.
If all goes according to plan we will be folding space and bringing the destination to us and not traversing pointless space to get there.
Also by that time the galactic council will be recruiting humans for the greater galactic battle.

There will be few/no Whites and greater Israel will be ruling the world through its superior technology. Everybodys microchipped and transactions are done electronicly, (((they))) turn your chip off if you rebel.

Elon Musk will contribute absolutely nothing to the year 3000. 3000AD will be as different from modernity, as incomprehensible, as 9,000BC. There is no way to even guess at that. You couldn't tell me what the year 2,250 would look like, much less 3,000.

You would actually arrive a lot later thantge year 3000, since time on earth progresses faster than time in space.

We can't make good predictions 10 years into the future and with the butterfly effect, 1000 years is simply pointless to think about. Even thinking 100 years with current rate of technological progress is fucking impossibru.

HOLD ON TO YOUR MEMES... THE RIDE HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN

Pretty amazing coincidence.

> Once you arrive... what will happen?
There'd be no Earth for you to arrive back to.
On inspection of solar powered satellites repeating their final transmission, you notice that there was quite of bit of jubilance in media transmissions about Ahmadd Al Mohammed being the first arabic pilot of a near-light speed travel craft.

No, you would arrive exactly in the year 3000.

485 years times 2 at 0.9999c plus additional time for acceleration times 4 plus time at targe plus the year 2025 = 971 + 3 + 1 + 2025 = 3000.

At 0.99995c the pure transit time on board for 485 light years is around 3 years. So your time would be around 8-9yrs.

They made future predictions 100 years ago in time capsules. Some came true.

thesun.co.uk/news/4034869/time-capsule-letter-accurately-predicts-future-greg-wilkinson-sydney-4034869/

watch planet of the apes... you got your answer there !

But that was based on the bullshit premise that an ape would fly back in time to create a revolution.

A bunch of savages smashing each other's heads open with rocks because nuclear war killed 99.99% of humanity. After a catastrophe like this most information would probably be lost (hard drives, internet) and children would be stunted from the fallout.

People don't realize how easily a catastrophe of this scale could happen and it gets easier every day.

it only takes one massive fart of the sun in our direction and we are back in the stone ages.
thats why im lately panicking of having many digital books but so few printed ones !

just look whats happening every where... where do you think we are heading if we stay on this course ?

>an ape would fly back in time
>bullshit premise
You clearly haven't seen Detroit.

Everyone, post all of your comfy futurist art in this thread (I can't because I'm phoneposting).

AI will rule political debate. good luck anons

What do you guys think about the concept of an artifical intelligence benelovently ruling mankind? Is it possible or will corruption always find a way to ruin human societies?

A totally anti climatic apocalyptic doom scenario is probably happening the year 3000. Or just the south africa situation everywhere.

you drive your tesla 1 mph over the speed limit. suddenly you dematerialize and rematerialize in a prison cell. You will stay there for 48 hours, unable to speak, and you can no longer drive on the road previously mentioned because, alas, you have been vac banned

WE SAY THAT {{{000100010000010000]]]]] IS NOT DEAD
WE SAY, AND WE ASK YOU TO SAY IT WITH US,
LIFT UP UP ((((INSET VOX INFO]]]]]]]]]]]] IN THIS GREAT CITY IN THE HEART OF CYBER WORLD
0001001000100010001000100 CONFIRMS EXISTENCE, AND CONTINUES FORWARD

Racial tensions between humans and xenonians are on the rise as Earth Gov.’s occupation of the xenonian’s home planet continues

>Interstellar travel at sublight speed
>not being a brainlet
Ill just wait till some madmen finally discovers the Warp

>he galactic council will be recruiting humans for the greater galactic battle
Sign me up! Space goy reporting for duty! As long as the aliens are shitskins of course.

I don't see how ''China will not be poor forever'' and ''Islam will try to expand'' are great predictions. Chinese economy was already growing hugely 22 years ago and Islam has always been a radical religion.