Reminder this is the ONE TRUE SHIP.
Everything else will not happen.
Sanji already chose Nami

Jimbe jumps at big meme and dies

>the newest crew member is a fishman that can manipulate water
Gee idk user, what do you think?
"ara ara" *waves get frozen*

nami has no butt

Depends. Where did Jimbei go? Seemed like he was thinking or planning something.

Forgive me Rayleigh-sensei, I will have to go all out just this once
Get ready Dogtooth!

Wano yet?

wtf I love SaPu now

Jinbe jumps off the front of the ship and attaches a chain to himself, then swims/pulls the Sunny out of the way of the crash

He's strong enough / good enough a swimmer to do it easy

Is Monkey God/Devil Awakening-posting the lite version of Gohan Blanco-posting

I was saving this for Kaido but....you've left me no choice

GOMU GOMU NEGRO

Jinbe sacrifices himself to let them get away. It's the perfect solution

>Nuh, who put this wave in my way?
>Get lost, wave!
>I have to find that Mugiwara guy

Are they just going to use the Burst again? Didn't they say they were going to set it up again?

Yeah, but they've only got so much cola, and it looks like she can catch up easy now

Zoro is going to cut the wave in half
Also wano arc will be combined in 3 flashback chapters

This character baffles me, and I have no idea what Oda's planning to do with him.

Dogtooth was nothing but trash...Big Mom...I hope you give me more entertainment

Jinbei's crew probably.

add more characters to the wano clusterfuck

I like the idea of Luffy going after the siblings and Katakuri taking all the hits for them that posted earlier.

He will become Luffy's newest friend because Luffy will be the only one who believes his story.

why does he have a pentagram on his forehead

Yeah, I was going to say they would use it to get out of Big Mom's territory but then I remembered they still need to get Sanji.

>300 pound cannon redo
>It's 3000 pound cannon now

Brook, how could you do this to me? I stood up for you after the spoilers. I swore you would have been able to do something.

This is a betrayal.

Luffy is actually a satanist.

Pudding looks really cute and her dick sucking lips are on point.

Brook bossed the fuck out of the wholecake arc.
He's earned a rest from our expectations.

Jinbei did nothing this chapter so the reader briefly forgets about him so he can do something actually notable next chapter with this wave.
I thought he was going to die, but I'm not convinced anymore since Pedro would be unnecessary altogether if Jinbei died too.

>the Strawhats just recruited a former Shichibukai who specializes in water powers

Gee, I dunno.

Sun Pirates + Jinbe + Brook
It's a candy wave. It shouldn't be impossible to beat it. And Brook going against a homie should be no problem.

Also, reminder that we're getting an early chapter.

>early chapter
any idea when?

>Sun Pirates
Here we go, this is the deus ex machina I've been struggling to recall

Holy shit, this. The only thing to really worry about is if Big Mom'll fall onto their ship if Jinbe splits the wave to move around them

I feel like if almost any other crew member was on board, it'd be a lot easier to escape BM.

A better question would be what asspull is going to save Luffy? He barely defeated Cracker with help which took him 11h and he is now alone against the supposedly best commander of BM who has already beaten him.

And miss out on 2 seperate instances where characters have to run TO the ship just so that the ship can run FROM Big Mom? What kind of manga do you think you're reading?

What the fuck could robin or Usopp do
Nami>Robin and Usopp in terms of power and usefulness.
If they had Zoro instead of Sanji they would all already be dead.

The cake.

>they would all already be dead.
The Big Mom pirates? I doubt they would have jobbed so easily. Zoro is still holding back.

Some kind of new Gear 4th or maybe 5th. It was looking kinda dim when he was fighting Doffy was as well then it happened. I don't think Gear 4 was an asspull though.

>Jinbei saves the Sunny/Crew
> Luffy CoCs the fuck outta everyone in the Mirror World making it a real 1v1 without him having to worry
> Luffy "has to focus". Gear 4th: Thinkman
> Sanji's secret ingredient is Oregano.

those are my predictions for the following chapters.

Big Mom got some serious dick sucking lips genes in her, perhaps a little too much in some cases. But damn, Smoothie and Pudding went and won the genetic lottery on that front.

>He barely defeated Cracker
This isn't really true. Luffy took almost no damage during the fight, he just used a lot of energy

>g-g-g-gear 4th shoon!
>luffy will beat katakuri!
Holy shit, do you guys ever say anything else

Usopp could potentially hit Perospero off or melt his candy, Robin could potentially deal with Peros from afar, but it's possible she's not strong enough to. Nami can't make any more lightning iirc.

Maybe devil fruit awakening to better differentiate him from katakuri. But yeah, since he's thinking his crew is fucked after what Nami said it's probably "power up time since my nakama is in danger". It's not like he's going to be able to go back to the ship in time anyway.

I actually want Katakuri and Luffy to be allies and Katakuri can be another mentor.
It would be a neat idea if he comes to Wano with them but I know it would never happen.
I just really don't want Katakuri to be gone after this arc, he's cool.

Do you actually, really think anything else will happen? Did you just skip every other arc and start reading One Piece with WCI?

Still barely won. Without Nami he would have lost it's as simple as that.

>everyone forgetting that another worst generation captain was last seen on whole cake island.
Best lad is gonna save the day

Luffy almost lost an arm.

Wow, he almost took damage, you're right, I was so wrong

>new gear 4th
>gear 5th
>I'll just ignore everything about those words and act like a retard
ok

This is such a stupid way of looking at shounen fights. Why do I ever respond to powerlevel fags

>Best lad is gonna save the day
It makes sense considering he simply "vanished"

I suppose he does still want to kill Big Mom, and he's probably not going anywhere without his wife

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

Franky is currently trying to invent something that will defeat Kaidou, where do you think will this plotline lead to?

Luffy can't beat Doffy or Cracker without help, let alone Katakuri.

Brookfags where are we located?

>mfw patiently waiting for Caesar to join

So your actual opinion is that Luffy is going to lose this fight?

Heaven Piercing Franky Shogun

Maybe the cake turns are to be so good and with the help of pudding big mom will ally with the straw hats.

Yeah, I do, I'm pretty sure actually the point of this arc is to btfo Luffy and give him incentive to get stronger. He can't beat BM right now, but he's gonna come back to do it. When you realized that you should have also realized he was gonna fuck off with his tail between his legs, just like in Marineford and Impel Down.

Right here bro.

Oda is lucky his fanbase is this willing to buy into the tension he creates.

Luffy still doesn't dominate G4, maybe something will change during this fight.

Urouge doesn't have a wife

YO

Soon

>almost no damage
Luffy got cut very bad and was all bruised. And he said he was seconds away from fainting.

Or maybe he's lucky to have faithful tools like yourself who strongly believe Luffy wins every single time and buy into the "twists" he makes.

oh my god guys i know how this will end
at the end of the arc sanji will be like: i would like to go on with you luffy but i have a wife now and i'm happy here
and because pudding loves him she will erase his memories from the wedding so that he can go on with luffy

So did she take part of the souls she has already or did she take the soul of her son to create the wave

>not a single good fight in this arc for sanji
What went wrong bros? They could have at the least make him fuck up the book guy or something instead of Bobbin.

I thought you were dead

Yes he does, her name is Snack.

That's retarded as fuck. If Sanji wants to be with Pudding he'd just do that after making Luffy the PK with the others or make her join.

You are sounding mighty salty, my friend

I like to believe Oda would give Robin more chances to do cool shit with her fruit but it hasn't happened in a long time.

Soon the meme will turn into reality
youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk

He escaped we have seen him on top of the sky island.

You should re-read the fight, it's not nearly as intense as you make it out to be. Luffy explicitly makes it an endurance game, and doesn't take much damage because of it.

She got nerfed once she joined the crew

>u mad
Oh come on

Jinbe

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

What else is there to say? And you do sound very mad.

One piece has become a better cooking manga than Shokugeki

he's a cook that belongs in the kitchen

Aizen killed SnS, so that's not hard.

Maybe, the cake might save him from certain death here. It would also be a nice wake up call since he's seemingly not taking the NW very seriously.

Carrotfags triggered my autism and I had to come back.

In the same cell as Kidd, I can't wait for this arc to end so we can have a panel with him agonizing before a flashback of how that happens

If you chucklefucks keep this up then there will actually be Gear 5 Luffy joke cosplays happening soon

I'm glad, you were never as insufferable as they were. Stay with us user.