Isekai Ryouridou

Well, this got a manga. It involves trying to cook food to please a amazon waifu.

Other urls found in this thread:

rawdevart.com/2017/09/isekai-ryouridou-chapter-0-raw-manga.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=RCKBtsTk8eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MC is cute!

rawdevart.com/2017/09/isekai-ryouridou-chapter-0-raw-manga.html?m=1
First chapter.

What's his cheat skill?

He's Bobby Flay from the get go

None at all.

I bet his knife has something special about it.

Not really? It's just a typical Santoku knife for cooking.

Well, she looks certainly beautiful and is not a copy of Shokudou as I expected. I'm interested. But saying this got a manga means it's from a LN or WN right?

Yup, it's an ok series.

Unless she offers him nyotaimori I'm not touching this.

Well, he kinda attempted to eat her once.

Aw, I remember reading the LN translations, Very comfy with a normal guy just trying to make tasty food for himself and those around him. Even the main girl is feasibly human, she's super athletic because she's been a hunter and her lack of education is because she's had to hunt since a very young age.

Define "eat"

Literally eat.

Aryan master race

Is she loving towards him?
Is he a dense fucker?
You make it very tempting.

Does she fetch him ingredients and he makes food for her?

Cook/Hunter seems like a dream duo

Is this a haremshit series?
Almost everything nowadays turns into harem

So basically a LN about an allegorical house husband to his bread winner keeper.

It's more or less as puts it. The only 'cheat' the MC has a different set of knowledge and common sense to work. Most of the time he's just trying to improve the general life of the tribe he settled as well as make the main girl happy.

She's a tsundere and he adores her.

But she's brown.

I'll give it a read then.
Still pissed over a novel I was reading that got
canned just when shit was hitting the fan.

that's some top grade semen demon there

Is this novel translated horribly or is it actually this bad? I couldn't get past the first chapter. It feels like the author made an outline and never got to filling the gaps.

Are you reading sky's translation or rebirth?

People read LNs? Everyone knows LNs only sell based on how good the illustrations are.

I want to sniff her all over

If you're reading Rebirth, the translation is pretty bad, it's basically machine translated. It's also the WN so the writing does lack finesse

>Love
Define love.
>Dense
Not exactly because she ends up blushing behind his back when he's not looking, or hitting him (because he kinda deserved it for biting her or etc.).

He's actually Gordon Ramsey

So the LN version is with skythewood?

Brown Seiba!

Yup.

Unfortunately, our protagonist is nothing like him in personality or cooking skills to that extent. Although the idea of Gordan Ramsay isekai does interest me.

Great illustrations but I dropped this in the end because MC just keeps making hamburgers or pork dishes and it just got boring.

Also, author has shit taste.

The girls cute. Too bad cooking series are shit.

>Gordon Ramsey isekai
>Thrown into a shitty world where people fear fire too much, so they never learned to cook their food
>All the food is fucking raw
I want

> Be Gordan Ramsay.
> Yell at the Maou for not overbaking Devil's food cake.
> Yell at the yuusha for incorrectly make a hero sandwich.

Is this the one where mc gets isekai'd with his father's special knife and the amazon lives alone. They're so bad at food prep they don't even know how to drain the blood etc? I remember reading it forever ago and the translation was so horrid I couldn't continue.

Sky's TL is significantly better. Plus it's the LN.

So when is the chapter 1 dropping by? Don't tell me it's bimonthly or something like that.

It looks like it's monthly. Check the author's page.

when do the slaves come in

This has snu snu?

I don't think so yet?

Doesn't have any, from what I could gleam from LN images.

Is that saber?

What does the use of ように on page 11 mean?

well he is trying to cater to an amazoness

What about Ainsley?

youtube.com/watch?v=RCKBtsTk8eQ

Sounds like he's more like Ainsley, because surely he gives his meat a good ol' rub?