Yashiro-sensei is very kind!

Yashiro-sensei is very kind!

Did you see it coming? Thoughts? Feelings? Was he a good villain?

It was the greatest love story ever told and the best confession of 2016.

This.

Everybody saw it coming. It was still kind of a bummer, since he was such a likable guy. But I guess that's true to life.

>did you see it coming
I remember it being so fucking obvious that I thought "nah, they can't possibly do it" and then they went and just did. Would've been a better series if the villain would have been someone actually surprising.

It was so obvious I thought it had to be someone else. Timelooping Kenya would've been cooler.

I remember thinking that, too, and then the candy thing happened which completely eliminated him in my retard mind. Then, they went and did it anyway

>someone actually surprising

The problem wasn't that he was an obvious candidate, but that he was the only candidate. He was literally the only character connected to Satoru and all the victims. But the story was never really about being a whodunit, so it's a minor complaint.

the old "double red flag" trick

Jokes aside it was painfully obvious.
Series was enjoyable beside that.
That was not NTR, spergs need to stop sperging

He was the only adult guy who was in the series the whole time. He had to be the villain.
Bummer was the fact MC knew he was one of the suspects from very beginning.

Anyone else like the manga ending more than the anime ending?

I noticed in the manga he ended up killing a ton of kids in those 15 years Satoru was in a coma, but in the anime he refrained. Kind of haunting

So obvious that I didn't think it was him. As the story went on I realized that he was the only one who could have done it.
Really good series, I wish more good series were this short so they can get fully animated.

>Satou gets good end
>all his friends gets good end
>main heroin gets good end
>even the goddam dude who wants to kill him get a good end
>best girl suffer for over 15 fucking years

I hate the goddam fucking ending.
She doesn't deserve any of these shit.

That sensei was the killer? Obviously

That satoru would get NTR'd? No

That sensei would fall in love with satoru? NO

How does she even manage to not find a man with those dicksucking lips?

They were the same. Anime just had less time to focus on MC's coma. If it was a 24 episode thing I guarantee you the whole coma fiasco would have been much less wtf

patrician taste, best mom, best girl, every year

She have bad history with men.
The manga explore this side further.

>get murdered in the original timeline
>or spent 15 years working and taking care of her son

The author have zero sympathy for her.

Yeah, but it kinda had to be like that since 12 episodes.

has instead of have, ESL-kun.

I was hoping he was a red herring and Kenya was a time traveller like Satoru and the actual killer. He was just too obvious

>Did you see it coming?
Who didn't? It's a murder mystery with only two major male characters, one is a red herring that's debunked almost in the same episode it was introduced in. Seriously who else could it be? By E3 or E4 it's obvious that it's sensei, and the anime/manga treats the reveal like it's some big deal.

>"Bad end"
>She gets to see her son grow up to become a fine man and dies when he's 29, knowing that he can take care of himself

>"Good End"
>She sees her infant son fall into a vegitative state, has to take care of him for 15 years and even after he wakes up he's a wheelchair bound loser with neither an education nor a social life

Make shotacon great again

At least in the good end she'll probably see her son get a family

DID NOTHING WRONG

The manga was better.