THE STATE OF BRITAIN

KEK

i.4cdn.org/tv/1520245075300.webm

being lazy, selfish, stupid and disinterested for 50 years has finally paid of for britain

Global Britain ftw

God damn why the fuck did I vote conservative, I should of voted UKIP if not just for the principle

It's been coming since the 60s.

I found out yesterday I'm 74% bong and now when I see threads about my country of genetic origins decline I get seriously heated, how have you guys not revolted yet?

How the fuck do you suggest we do that? Seriously, I want to know because there are legitimately no realistic solutions we are just going to become airstrip one.

Honestly a lot of the typically right wing anti immagration northerners actually want labour (left wing pro mass mudslide immagration) to be in power purely because they love the NHS+gibs and are scared to death of the conservatives taking them away.

It’s a really shit state of affairs

Sure we're anti immigration but I don't think the north is right wing in any other aspect.

The other option is the just as shit Tories ,and ukip always run a horrible campaign in northern seats

>oh no why did I vote cuckservative I should've voted for the other cuckservatives
Vote BNP or don't vote.

Conservative voters are even more retarded than labour. They straight up lie to your face, at least labour are honest about wanting to turn this country in to Liberia.

There is a strong feeling of nihilism and apathy, like everywhere else in the Western world. As long as people have comfortable lives, worrying about abstractions such as the future demographics is something the average person does not do.

Remember what Winston thought in 1984? If there is hope, it lies in the proles.

BNP run in like 5 seats nowdays

Too much welfare and too many scrubbers claiming it. If we ended that the poor people might stop breeding like rabbits and the shitholes might stop draining of people coming here.

Because if you work in London chances are some of your friends are ethnic - it's pretty hard to push people you like down mine shafts on account of their skin colour or foreign-sounding names...

Brave New World > 1984

HAHAHA WHITE WILL BE A MINORITY IN LONDON BY 2030. US MUSLIMS TAKE YOUR WIVES, IGNORE YOUR LAWS, STUDY AT YOUR UNIVERSITIES, ACCEPT YOUR BENEFITS AND IN A FEW YEARS BE THE MAJORITY.

reddit sanctioned opinion

Looked at a map recently, the north is pretty blue. The real divide is urban vs rural/ small towns.

You are the exact same country. And once they are done with UK they will come to your country as well, thanks to COMMONWEALTH

high iq rural folk are keeping the country afloat