Yes, I am a leftist

Something I’m very proud of is my IQ. It’s incredibly high and gives me power over all the plebious ignorants on this site. Only a select few in the world, and possibly the universe, could possibly hold a conversation with me without getting confused. This is because I discuss things like quantum physics, black holes and time and space themselves. My intellect is far superior to the common man. I could take all of you in a fight. I’m currently pursuing a doctorate in medicine, criminology and neuropsychology. Yes, I’m getting a triple doctorate. Jealous? I would assume so. Move along now, unless you have an IQ of over 190 I don’t wish to communicate with you on any level. I could take any and all of you in a fight.

I like carrots.

Fuck you.

why so insecure?

Anyone has to explain they are smart, is just pretending!!!

Good luck with that

I’ve never heard intelligent people - truly intelligent people talk about their IQ. You must be in a class of your own

OP is a self agrandizing faggot
Sage goes in the options field

Got my niggas in Paris
And they going gorillas

Bumping quality thread

Obviously you’re sub 100 for taking the bait

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

Low t bait

Bump

That fatty is just on the border of being fuckable. Like if she wasn't a ruined leftist whore and was instead a corn-fed farmer's daughter, I'd be down.

PewDiePie is that you?

Thats because actually intelligent people realize iq is a rather poor measure, and that mongrels taking these online "iq" tests are pathetic.

Story?

Is tbere somewhere i can hunt nigs?

its amusing the kinds of things dumb people say when role playing as smart people

If youre so smart why are only one of your three degrees viable for a job? Have fun with 500k debt retard, you can become a doctor or a psychiatrist, thats not genius level bro. Im pickle reeeeeeeee

>neuropsychology
>criminology

Pleb tier, I'll give a 3 out of 10 for medicine though - at least it's not gender studies

Amerimutt hunted down his wifes bull son. The feels of cucking were too much.

>soviet flag
>shits on plebs
and i give you the deluded left of the united states

saged, kys faggot