Digital Blackface is a thing now

Easy response : cinema and film should only be created by whites as any other color using them is cultural approation. Also she has white girl hair.

>white girl hair.
excatly she needs to purge all things white and yellow from her life. Including welfare and rent seeking jobs.

>Wypipo be recohdin us when we 'boon out n sheeit.
>Racist kraka muffugaz spread dem jifs aroun like dat jus da way we iz.

I think you are a racist control freak lunatic.

she actually has some quite good points

>NOTICE RACE
mass hypnosis attempt #211348171341 this year.

Absolutely agree, niggers should not be entertainers

racial seperation is the only solution, there is no future for multiracial empires like the united states

no she fucking doesn't. The absolute state of Britain, holy hell

way 2 argue

Nice bait fag.

Her points are as valid as a white man telling black people that using running water is white facing.

get a job

All niggers need to fucking hang.

what's there to argue? You're a fucking idiot if you think any of her points make any logical sense. They fall apart at the very tiniest bit of scrutiny.

water is clear not white retard

i have one

>arguing is so easy i dont even need to

why are black people always so butthurt

Wrong, Michael Jackson was wh*te

>i have one
I mean get a real job

We are not here for your entertainment, nigger.

I agree. Stop posting videos of niggers, stop listening to their music, stop trying to emulate them, stop interacting with them in any way. Leave their degenerate "culture" to rot and fester with themselves.

Joke on them, I only post anime pictures as reaction pics

Ever see a nigger in a business suit? This is irl whiteface.

>So that's my view. But what do you think?
I think niggers should be gassed.

She's saying that if you use a brown emoji on twitter you are no different then blackface actors of the 20th century. Its a retard idea only a commie would have, but what's really offensive is that the BBC spends tax money on telling white Britons they're racist. How have you not had a single protest outside their headquarters?

>BBC

old as fuck nigger are you living under a rock nobody uses black emojis anyway

>arguing is so easy i dont even need to
Like anyone is gonna spend a minute of their life on your retard bait, get real bruv

delet

Wtf? Everyone is Wakanda now

I agree. What she describes is exactly a modern version of blackface. White people need to confront their inner, subconscious prejudices and make some sort of attempt to understand and accept them.

For racially aware folk, this should be surprising. We know why we find these things funny. The masses are just asleep.

no one gives a shit what niggers get upset about, and if you do you are jewishly retarded

That video really made me think about how I should use reaction images in the future.

Why is she wearing white hair?

> subconscious
I'm fully aware of it thank you very much.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but could you demonstrate the application of scrutiny to her example of the 'modern blackface' for me, please? I was convinced by her analysis where she compared the context and characteristics of the two.

FUCKING negress, using yellowface to make a point. Just because nips are smarter than niggers doesn't mean you should appropriate them as a symbol of "thinking".

Well, it's besides the point whether or not they are upset about it. Frankly I'm not too interested in their reaction.

I am interested in the subconscious attitudes of White people toward blacks, and how this might influence negative social topics - foreign aid, mo money fo dem programmes, pandering to blacks in general etc.

maybe blame the racists who used "white pride" as a slogan?

Racially aware is knowing that at LEAST 60-70% of blacks/arabs etc. HATE you because you are white.

Being racially aware is knowing that as soon as you become a minority in your country (which is soon) they will come after your ethnicity with the torches.

They will justify this by citing
> muh colonialism, whites are evil, and priviliged.

First they will take your jobs, they will ask for less whites in all positions of power. After they get into power they will start pushing their anti-white hatred. Until you are driven out of your country.

Jews were also privileged in the Weimarrepublic. Being privileged doesn't mean you are immune to genocide. (If you believe in the genocide)

>white pride is racist

I see you keep on repeating the same point over and over.

Is this said about any other group?

All the time you hear liberals shouting about how whites shouldn't be prideful of ancestor's accomplishments, but it's crickets when it comes to LGBTABC, blacks, latinos, etc. They get comfy support.

And more importantly, if there's no difference between races, why is there a congressional black caucus and why isn't this derided in the media as non-inclusive?

White pride is "Racist" because being white is the new jew.

It is a way of demoralizing whites, a project that in 30-40 years will start leading to the confiscations of land of Whites in countries like America
> muh you stole it, give it back
> nig nogs deserve your house

Which will in the end lead to straight out genocide.
> muh pay for colonialism, pay for what your ancestors did, muh structural oppression by being born in a white skin color

Anyone who doesn't see this coming is an idiot.

Just look at what the blacks are posting about the SA situation.

They FINALLY kick the whites of the lands. Blacks deserve their lands, Whites go back to Europe.

Operation Piggy Storm, time for Piggy to go back to Europe,
Africa for Africanss bla bla bla *more nigger empowering speech*

So sick and tired of being a minority in seeing where all this "minority empowerment " is leading.

Is this satire?

where is the version with audio?

If black people are so insistent on bring back racial collectivism, why are they so surprised when whites become racially are as well?
Colorblindess was the best culture black minorities could have asked for, yet they rejected it because ultimately they don't want equality they want to be the ones in control.
This is what the video is about, it's about controlling the behavior of white people through emotional manipulation.

THIS.

I read an article, scientific one that studied which countries were most likely to have civil war between ethnicity.

And it was almost always correlated rather with POWER, than with actual race issues.

Just look at America now, there is less discrimination racially than ever. Yet they start with the "muh oppression" now rather than before.

It is because it is not about the oppression. It is about blacks wanting to get into positions of Power and drive the whites out as much as possible. They will even say this too your face. They are not even hiding it.

SJW Whites are just blind to it.

>implying every one of these aren't real faces made by choice

Blacks look funny

Idk this seems really fucking far fetched to me.

>even niggers want to see less niggers online
why does this make you mad again?

I can actually agree with the emojis, but not gifs or webms. It's because they can really convey a reaction, it's not because they're black. Like the Michael Jackson one, he's just eating popcorn, come on. If someone makes a funny faces that gets the point across, I'm gonna use it.

stop making silly faces then

KIll yourself

>55 posts
>nobody's done the obvious and turned her into a digital blackface yet
step up your game faggots. I think she deliberately muted her face so it would be more difficult though

Nope. Just blacks looking for something new to complain about

get the fuck out with your bullshit
there is nothing wrong with having white pride

>by showing us being us, you are racist
Ahahaha what the fuck even

Make me, nerd.

nurg angry
nurg not love cave picture

Oh, and Mickael Jackson isn't black.

niggers should be grateful they were shipped to the americas. they don't have to live like animals in their shithole of a continent. but as the subhumans they are, they don't even realize this. they were better off as slaves. didn't fuck the world up so much. and to think they can vote...

I unironically think we should get behind this?
we could purge all stupid normie black reaction gifs from the Internet and/or stoke the flames between normies and liberals and between white and black people
I really think we should get behind this guys?
every result is a win for us.
even if we fail we win: blm Internet warriors cause fails

WE

man the bbc and their globalist cronys are losin really badly, theyre tryna ramp up extreme propaganda in a desperate attempt to keep some of their cult followers, notice how they say 'think about it' a.k.a think about race everytime you do something this is at best an attempt to thought policing and terrible fabricated reporting and at worse an attempt to polarise everyone over race and to think about race 24/7 to become either an SJW commie or a nazi commie, classic divide and conquer, the chance of it working are nearly impossible lmao theyre destroyin themselves here, theyre very desperate and failing fast

Oh great, then black people don't get to play Romans, Celts, Germanics, Greeks, American men named Hamilton, or any fucker else that has European ethnicity whether they come from fact or fiction!

i think she is a nigger and what she says doesnt fucking matter. gas the niggers, race war now.

One of the key points of living within a society is that said society has to accept your behavior as beneficial and contributive to the body as a whole, or you will be ridiculed and often run out of that society. So for example, a portion of that society behaves lawlessly, with a hyperbolic sense of ego and no concern for societal norms, people are going to point that out, a lot.

not sure why there's question marks in my post...
stupid phone

also most normies see it as a big stupid drag

what the fuck are my taxes paying for? I swear bbc is just becoming some clickbait sjw trash

She's absolutely right though, we need to stop taking advantage of niggers and remove them off television completely

(((WHAT SORT OF NON-BLACK PERSON ARE WE DISCUSSING HERE?)))

British Brainwashing Channel

but the fact that black people are so emotive and funny is the only positive thing about their species and people using black reaction images should be taken as a compliment. liberal blacks abandon the black sense of humour and take on a kind of seriousness more typical of other races. all you end up with is a retarded, ugly, dark skinned wannabe-aristocrat. truly pathetic.

>make you look more sexy, more sassy, or more street

lol you arrogant nigress you've got it fucking backward

people don't use black reaction gifs to somehow enhance how they look. They're used because "normal" nigger behavior is funny to us and we're laughing at it. We use nigger emojis because they fact they exist as a balance to yellow emojis is funny to us, because we find it funny that niggers perceived yellow emojis as white

White people don't turn niggers into jokes, niggers turn themselves into jokes. You're already a walking parody. We're just laughing is all.

that lady is insane and seems more than a bit racist.

Add to that MJ gif is from him acting not his personal trait.

Lets start with a simple one
>Stop doing this because muh thousand years of oppression!
>Just kidding, I'm totally not saying stop doing this, keep doing it, just do it 'right' where 'right' is my not-at-all-defined-completely-myopic-subjective-version-of right.
Its like any buzzword you see on here, what's grimdark? Edgy I personally don't like. What's forced drama bullshit? Drama I personally don't like. What's digital blackface? The nebulous concept that I personally believe some people must be out there using gifs the 'wrong' way and I don't like it, but I have no way to prove anyone is using them 'wrong' nor do I actually have a metric of what defines 'wrong' I just don't like it, so do it 'right' now.

bongs pay for this or they get arrested

Thanks for the (you) butthat has literally nothing to do with what I said.

This is why we can't have a nationalist movement in Europe.

I'm black and even I think her notion of "digital blackface" is stupid. Just because someone with a big mouth bitches about something doesn't mean that everyone that may be associated with that person (whether politically or ethnically) is in agreement with them.

and no, white pride isn't racist, but it was adopted by people that are legitimately racist, so blame them for making "white pride" a bad word. Is it a double standard that other races can be openly pride about their race in public but white people get scorned for doing the same thing? Yes it is, very much so. But life isn't fair. We all get shat on in some form or another. Live with it.

But she gave actual examples of the characteristics and scenarios of use.

shut up nigger

And she vetted every single person that has ever shared the gif to match her definition of what constitutes a minstrel show and compared that to the motivations behind ever single minstrel show and found all of them at fault and thus white people should do... what exactly? Her own video backtalks itself and says to do literally nothing different, and no stopping for 5 seconds to pray to melinated god before you post a gif because otherwise a dumb nigger will get mad at you online is not change. She's bitching about a problem that is neither a problem nor does it have a solution.

BLACK
LACK
ACK
CK
K

FRAGILITY
RAGILITY
AGILITY
GILITY
ILITY
LITY
ITY