"Gender and sex are the same thing! 20 years ago they had the same definition so I'm going to ignore the current...

>"Gender and sex are the same thing! 20 years ago they had the same definition so I'm going to ignore the current meaning. There are no social elements to sex, dresses are passed down biologically!"

Think whatever you want about trans people but if you think like this you're a fucking brainlet. There are litterally only two ways to look at trangenderism.

>Morality is real per divine intelligence, and thus the social aspects/gender assigned to sex is sound.

>Morality is relative to the individual and you can use whatever bathroom you want, wear whatever clothes you want, and use whatever pronouns you want as these things are all social and you can do whatever you're comfortable with.

There is no inbetween.

#Pimozide

Facts>feels
Education>feels
Actual biology>made up shit to feel special.

>Made up shit

Do you mean like

The idea that certain people have to wear certain clothes
Because you realize that is what gender is right
The social aspects of sex
And nothing else

Gender is the first derivative of biological sex. Were on to second derivatives now. Hence: her penis is now a thing.

aye let me just wear some womens jeans oh wait they dont fit.
big around the hip small everywhere else.
fucking social construct preventing me from wearing womens jeans

Morality is relative to the community of individuals. If you act like a disgusting freak, you'll get kicked out of all social circles and die alone.

Sage bait threads

You just buy a bigger pair of woman's jeans you fucking retard in what universe can a man not fit into womans clothes

You're fuckin spooked kiddo

>Hurrr I can't fit in panties that means social constructs are real

>wahhhh im in charge here
>here's how youre allowed think about faggot who cut off appendages for no reason
as if their obvious "transition" wasn't horrid enough im supposed to treat them as a dainty little flower even if "her" Adam's apple looked to be the size of an apple.

you can do whatever the fuck you want until it includes changing others to make you happy

then it's gonna be too big around the hips bucko and won't really fit either

>The idea that certain people have to wear certain clothes
female clothes don't make you more feminine? why trannies insist on wearing them?

>Because you realize that is what gender is right
this is nonsense speech

>The social aspects of sex
rowdiness and hypersexuality of teenagers should not be the basis for a healthy functioning society

>nothing else
ok

/thread

Blablaballa and you still cant defend that now children literally can make up countless genders they want or that idiot parents drunk and brainwashed on pretend diversity will literally cut of genitals of children not even in puperty so they can decide themselves which in on itself already proves how mentally damaged people are that think this/think like you do.
Either way the next generation will have lots and lots of children killing their "progressive" parents out of revenge for forcing them and every single on of these child abusers deserves it.

>Thinking gender is on a spectrum like autism

The modern meaning of "gender" was invented by a doctor who forced a boy with a destroyed penis to live as a girl. The boy was dressed up in girl clothes and made to hump his siblings for "research." He grew up confused and angry about life, never knowing why he felt so bad. Finally, they told him what they did to him and he killed himself a few years later.

Yes, transgenderism and the idea that gender and sex are different come from a tragic and failed attempt to raise a male as a female.

XX XY
PROVE ME WRONG

>moral intuition cannot exist independently of god without being personally subjective
Ah, Dostoyevsky's paradox, also called the brainlet trap. Please watch Christopher Hitchens absolutely BTFO Dinesh D'Souza and that bullshit argument.

How people are this fucking simple and stupid escapes me. Transscum are mentally ill vermin who should be given just one chance to reform before they're put to the butcher's knife.

>we have decided against the will of anybody but ourselves that two ancient words which have been synonyms for centuries are acruelly opposite
>just to support lowering the white birth rate

Stupid and gay, kill yourself, OP

>gender is a soshul construct i just want to wear pretty dresses
>oh i need to permanently destroy my body and mind with a bunch of hormones and mutilations so my delusions match the correct social construct
>and also transgenderism is caused by chemical imbalances that make the brain more similar to the one of the opposite sex's social construct
>there is nothing incoherent about this

There are two sexes but three genders

Male, female, and fag.