Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mombot/status/970654600721137664
medium.com/@mikekeen/twitter-censoring-trump-supporters-a1f1d9a87cda
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>le tweeting man whining instead of working
will he ever stop?

Wow he's getting blown the fuck out in the comments

>obama did nothing about russian meddling
i thought there was no russian meddling?

>he's getting crazier and crazier
good

so let me get this straight. you support hillary clinton and her crimes as well as those of former president obama?

interesting.

So unhinged must be so the pressure on him he's really unraveling wow

inb4 faggot shills
this means something big is about to drop

q predicted this

thats why i posted it. i sensed something in the force. something...yuge.

His impeachment

be wary. you are not immune to the trump curse.

Is this real? Please say this is real :^)

it is my friend. so is this

twitter.com/mombot/status/970654600721137664

Donald Trump don't read his comments those people are beneath him they read his comments and cry about it imagine how much power one man has on the entire world. I would love to be Donald Trump I would troll those bastards to existence every day of their lives I would make them hate me little bit more just for fun

whats weird is their undying loyalty to a fucking war criminal and her treasonous puppet

Everyone knows Hillary Clinton should be in jail but she's free lady because corruption but what are you going to do that's just the way things are you can get upset about it or you can just accept it and move on

No Russian collusion.
Meddling happens by just about every country's intelligence agencies in just about every other countries elections - it's called "active measures" (for protecting your interests).

you can take solace in the fact that trump seems like he is attempting to stop the same shit from happening and see them brought to justice. but no, they choose to keep rattling on about him because its a faux pa to even think something good about him and it would mean social suicide in their little corner of reality.

Wow what barrage of uncounterable heavy ass killshots. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW DRAAAAMFFFFSChuit

>t.memeflag
Here's your $0.02

>5:22am
>should be working
>even though i'm not
fuck yourself

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH

medium.com/@mikekeen/twitter-censoring-trump-supporters-a1f1d9a87cda

the left has to censor real people in order to give the sense that they're winning. They all want to be "right" when the hammer drops. Oh how wrong they will be.

Why should she be jail? Conservatives tried to find anything they could to nitpick about her investigation, is why it took so long, and Comey said there was nothing criminal because security breaches are about intent, not wrong doing.

I am just saying, Comey is gone, and Trump is in power and could ratify the corruption, but you're logic is saying Trump is continuing the corruption of Obama's administration for Hillary.

I get the 30k emails deleted was the incriminating part, but they were not investigating the content of the e-mails but the use for a private server. Either way the investigation was reopened in January by the DOJ,

but Trump pleading to Russia to get the e-mails doesn't seem odd? It's not like Hillary was asking North Korea publicly to hack Trump's tax returns. She was a lawyer and knows how to evade the law either way, so I wouldn't say it's as much as corruption, if she did some wrong doing, but just knowing how to not be an idiot. I'd be surprised if anything turned up.

There was more about the Pizzagate than anything else, so don't believe everything you hear.

America first! America first!
But seriously tho. When are we gonna see some arrests? I'm a sick of laws not applying to bankers and politicians. I hate this fucking system. Just go bankrupt already.

kek check out this memeflag shill, boys. they actually think we'll read that shit LMAO

twitter is just one big echo chamber anyway. people censor themselves and resort to blocking dissenting ideas rather than having intellectual discourse. it literally won't change anything unless people focus on it more and more, like its some sort of problem. like they can't just not use it. what small power you had is taken away by caring how they run their business. the less conservative people on twitter the less twitter is seen as respectable and the more it becomes Sup Forums's shadow.

>whining on social media at 5:22 AM
EL EM A O

Obama should have had a press conference to tell us Russians were shilling on twitter and facebook.

When Hillary (as a candidate) did the "17 intelligence agencies" speech during a debate she sounded loony. That's something the sitting president should tell people, not a candidate in the race.

it's not just the emails.

have you been living under a rock?

You're not the only persons here, son.

DUE PROCESS
U
E

P
R
O
C
E
S
S

He's making the left self destruct... from his cell phone.
Most brilliant president in history

you have no idea how TS stuff works

SOURCE: TRUMP ADMITS TO RUSSIAN MEDDLING

I thought this said dude princess at first
You’re gay

You read english?

>Why should she be jail?