She’s finally hit the wall

She’s finally hit the wall.

I repeat, Emma Fucking Watson has officially hit the wall.

Emma Watson has always been ugly, the only reason you idiots like her is because she made your peepees hard when you were watching your fairy tale franchise at six years old.

At least the books were good, right?

>past mid 20s
>single
>no kids

No wonder she’s bitter

Get this ugly cunt outta my face.

Turning into Lena Dumbham before our eyes

Yep, she hit it about 5 years before JLaw... it's over for her, next film she'll be showing boobs and begging people to come, plus Weinstein can't float her out there anymore.

She was cute with gentle features. Now she looks like a washed up sex worker from Portland with stick n poke tattoos

No!

>the only reason you idiots like her is because she made your peepees hard when you were watching your fairy tale franchise at six years old.
So? I'm not gonna pretend that isnt the exact reason why i liked her but making my peepee hard equals hot for me

Fpbp

This looks like just a bad picture of her and a bad hair cut. She's only 27.

But the "Time's Up" tattoo? She's clearly becoming unhitched between her ears. Poor girl, she had early success and gobs of money, which warped her sense of reality to the point that she thinks she needs a tattoo, and that her gorillian instagram/facebook fans will all become 'aware' about this 'issue' because of her 'effort.'

Sex with Weinstien ages women 15 years from despression.

This + the deepfakes

We found that out a few months back, the make-up was masking reality.

>She's only 27.

For a female that means she is WELL past her prime.

do you niggers even know hitting the wall looks like lol
look at slav city women in their 30s

it's the Jew herpes that takes their toll

it's the face of closet cocaine abuse, booze, smoking and sucking infected jew cock for fame

Bad bangs, disheveled fucking clothes, ridiculous tattoo. Jesus, it's all there.

pics or it doesn't happen!

They dont have access to unlimited beauty products, stylists, nutritionists etc like she does. This is for real.

what's with the ridiculous bling framing her small pathetic sagging mini breasts?

paying homage to the Kangz, maybe?

Does anyone else think Harry Potter has been one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

according to the author Herminie was black, so no , this bitch is white washing as well.

Looking like neol fielding

here it is the full blown hype, times up she's hit the wall and advertising her expiration

Harry Potter is partly responsible for the soyboy phenomenon. If you liked it, you’re a cuck. I’m sorry.

She hit the wall as soon as Harvey penetrated her walls.

I liked the first two books a lot as a kid, but grew out of the franchise before it finished. I liked a lot of other children's media too, and Harry Potter never felt that special, I got into sperging out about Tolkien's fantasy at young age and always considered it far superior.

this

guys hit the wall later than girls do, Emma is a dude ya'll

I liked it because it has an interesting well-built fictional universe

Fuck no. They were an endless grind of Charles Dickens meets Lemony Snicket misery chronicles.

Ugh those shit bangs say it all, her milk has curdled

With no brakes.

That's what happens when you don't take care of yourself as a vaginal jew.

Bitch looks like a pre-pubie lad in drag. Bitch busted THRU the wall right from the start.

I bet it's a bait.
She's about to shave her heda too.

vk.com
odnoklassniki.ru
knock yourself out

Tattoo, into the trash it goes

That said I really enjoyed the Harry Potter books, the dormitory rooms and dining hall were ultra comfy.

Plus Tom Riddle did nothing wrong.

That didn't make me sympathize with parasites, it made me agree with the elites in Slytherin, they are the Ivy League of houses.

She hit it at around Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire, arguably even before then, Azkaban. This isn't news.

At Hogwartz, all the teachers were concealed carry.

first BJ i ever got the second movie was playing, imagine cumming your brains out to Ron, yeah she seems alot better now huh?

I just don’t get her obsessive feminist preaching

She hasn’t been in a big role in Hollywood for fucking ages, so clearly nobody in Hollywood likes her that much

The general public has a generally meh-dislike opinion of her due to her reputation as a stuck up preachy cunt.

She makes these huge declarations about destroying sexism in Hollywood or whatever but who is actually listening? Nobody cares about her.

There have to be books and movies about life of slytherin students
The goldmine stays closed for some reason

if that was anime harry would have whole harem.
in this crap harry got cucked by his friend basically.