Vatican Miracle Examiner

It was convenient that Julia had the cure to whatever made Ryota's condition suddenly worse.

He fucking poisoned the kid, didn't he?

>He fucking poisoned the kid, didn't he?
It was happy gay times at the end, I believe he cares enough for Hiraga to not do such an evil thing.

It's just a little curious that Ryota's condition suddenly gets worse after Hiraga tells Julia to fuck off and then Julia swoops in to save the kid forcing Hiraga into his debt.

Julia's kinda an evil dude.

We need S2 so we can see FBI Bill get wasted, think he's fucked a girl, and immediately propose while she laughs at him.

>suddenly
We don't know how much time passed.
Why the fuck was this scene so funny? Goddamn pacing

True, but it's still suspicious.

>franciscans

>Locks them in the Room of Death he knows they can escape from
>Poisons Ryota just so he can save him
Sounds like Julia.

He's playing the long game of slowly toying with Hiraga until he'll finally leave Roberto for the golden shiny side.

Or he's an idiot.

>gets job as guard
>worker escapes
>gets fingerprints on shit
>leaves fake money out
>entire operation that had survived 800 years destroyed because didn't want to off crush

This is wonderful. I'm pretty sure the only reason I woke up today was to see this. Thank you user.

We are all blessed. May S2 bless us even more.

That's cute but are they stranded in the desert?

Yes, they almost die a lot in the books.

Stop hoping for a S2, it's never ever going to happen because it was never planned and 12 episodes + OVA was the deal that Thores and Rin Fujiki made with Kadokawa. It's 100% confirmed that S2 won't happen under that current deal.

Damn, can't they decide to make another season if it sells the books?

No, because:
- That's not how contracts work, they'd need to make a new contract,
- While people think (wish) that creators live and breath for the fans of their works, they will go for the big bucks.
- Therefore negotiations must take place, which would only happen after the closure of the OVA sales.
- Ova airs second week of April, iirc.
- Afterwards the least amount of time for negotiations to take place would be 6 months.
- At the absolutely least, negotiations for S2 won't be done (if they take place) before November 2018.
- At absolute latest, one year later, but by then series might be just a memory of the past.
- This means a S2, however unlikely, wouldn't air before 2020.

Ergo, please do yourselves a favour and stop wishing for S2, even if a literal miracle occurred and BDs (at least 7-10k each) sold like hot cakes, S2 would almost assuredly never happen, because that's what the creators of the intellectual property planned for since the beginning.

Well the book series will probably still be going in 2020 with a book or two every year.

Being the autist I am, I've been lurking these threads from time to time without watching a single episode, but I still have no idea what the fuck it's about.

Is it worth watching?

It's about fucking weird church mysteries and gay priests.

Give it a shot.

pretty gay

He did mention that the medicine was not yet clinically tested, so he might get some data out of this. Maybe he is experimenting with some new formula to turn people in believable saints, like he tried with John. Since one user mentioned that Julia is a recurring antagonist, my headcanon is that he travels the world trying to spoof miracles, and Roberto and Hiraga get summoned and have to foil it. So just what they are currently doing, but more with a single actor on the other side.

It's admirational gayness, not the sexual kind.

It's pretty gay, yes.

Roberto thinks Hiraga has sexy lips.