wikileaks.org/clinton-emails

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17605
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5512
archive.is/6QzsO
huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/17/pakistani-mangoes_n_929548.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/31193
toronto.citynews.ca/2012/02/07/police-find-cocaine-in-hollowed-out-fruit-at-pearson-airport/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7550
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/104
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/925097350007279616?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23757
adressa.no/nyheter/trondheim/2018/03/03/Edward-Snowden-i-Studentersamfundet-–-videooverføres-direkte-fra-eksil-i-Russland-16204976.ece
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow it's nothing

Awesome u read all 30k mails already?

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17605

>all those pizza references

>wikileaks is Russian propaganda while snopes is reliable

This is what normalfags actually believe

bump while i read

Yall can go back to bed. Nothing to see here.

Bump

bump

wow makes me sleepy

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails
great treasure trove of evil shit

>Extra 900 added

GET TO IT LADS, THAT'S A BITE SIZED CHUNK THAT GOT ADDED FOR A REASON

Bump :^))

*Yawns

I am the very tired.

This is not the very good thread tonight! Lets go to the sleep together everyone

activating sleep filter
childfuckers from the fbi/cia are here to fill up the thread if it gets too much attention

goddamn it. i just got off of a 12 hour shift to see this. guess i'm not going to sleep.

Bump
Find anything good, screen cap and post. Am mobile and unable to dive in right now but interested nonetheless.

Bump

I always wondered why Hillary was interested in Pakistani Mangoes:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5512
seems so odd, and that huffington post writes an article about it as if it's important:
archive.is/6QzsO
huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/17/pakistani-mangoes_n_929548.html

Former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called emails whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it. Get some sleep, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you

bump

Someone feels sleepy?

Bump

Thanks for doing the hard yards for us mate, appreciate it.

>2017

man i'm so sleepy, anyone else tired? let's go to sleep.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/31193
H wanting to know if Marina can ride back with her and Huma

Kek. Just kys shareblue shill. The day of the rope is coming.

we've already been through this
it's just a reupload of nothing
anyways pretty sleepy

what did she mean by this?

Just finished going through everything & two words come to mind - Nothing burger. It's 0630 PST, so plenty of time for extra sleep. Don't you care about rest?

what the fuck

I am the tard atop the trash heap. Succulent garbage juices shift and stir in the murk below. Wispers emanate from the depths and tell me secrets about the hidden worlds. I converse with them. They say not to turn away from these for they contain the fate of man.

>Rotschild zero results
Nothing worth here

Go be retarded somewhere else if you think 2017 changes anything.

>Search "silsby"
>
>Profit?

Apparently Laura silsby was in Haiti BEFORE the earthquake, raising the question of if the new life children's refuge was already trafficking before the earthquake

heroin was coming in in hollowed out mangoes and has been reported on multiple times:
toronto.citynews.ca/2012/02/07/police-find-cocaine-in-hollowed-out-fruit-at-pearson-airport/
one example

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7550
VERY interesting email.

doc 5904
>>More than 300 young foreigners, packing candy in a warehouse in Pennsylvania, staged a high-profile walkout and protest against their employers and the State Department; which oversees the program. They alleged that they had UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05786923 Date: 12/31/2015 been worked to exhaustion and had met few Americans except supervisors who pressed them to pack faster and threatened to have them deported. "My parents agreed to send me because it would be a way to improve my English," wrote Aysel Kiyaker, a student from Turkey who paid $3000 for her airfare and work visa. "They told us the job would be easy and fun and they would have pizza parties for us."

wonder what they mean by
>uncool
>cool
probably anti-pedo pro-pedo shit

Bumpage :)

no shills for the last 10 minutes means they have been called off to regroup over something.

BumpLOCK

what is this

I'm tired
Anyone else tired?
I think we're all tired

>a set of additional 995 emails was imported up to February 2, 2018.
So 1k new emails?

OK guys i went through all these emails and it is a literal nothing burger, no need to read this garbage Russian propaganda.

Bump

Nothing really important, but notable that they are well aware of exploitation of central american migrants in mexico by the govt.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/104

Bump

Did you spell it right?

>2017

Not a huge deal, Wikileaks just added the new batch of State Department reviewed emails to their archive. These emails have already been public for a month.

>over 30,000 e-mails
>the original bunch was 60,000
>and 33,000 of which she deleted

Are the e-mails wikileaks the deleted emails or those she gave the FBI?

>2018
>still shilling for hillary

I guess everybody agrees it's nothing, gonna go to sleep even tho Im at work and it's midday

some shiny cia agent told me to do that

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17605
>eataly
pizza and pasta?

>have low IQ
>search for “pizza”
>post gay shit

wtf nobody can tell me this is not a "special list"...

arent these emails old?

never got this lesbian stuff
why do woman see in eating out other girls?

Why would any official write that he will "have some pizza", instead of "eating dinner" ?

>while i read
That's what jews want you to do, waste your time reading nothingburger recipes.

Blatantly emailing classified documents and info on nonsecure system

Unless they also release Trump emails Wikileak will be a source of fake news.

t. CIA

DONT

WASTE

TIME

IN

SHILL

THREADS

THIS

IS

A

SEARCHABLE

DATABASE

OF

OLD MATERIAL

>2017
>new

Guys seriously WTF

>jews want us to read her e-mails
>jews want us to waist time
>neets have a unlimited supply of time
nothing wasted there

How many fucking mails does this cunt write?

It's common place to make obscure references to sacrificing chickens to Moloch and to discuss pizza-related handkerchiefs bringing kids for 'entertainment' to parties among government officials

Get with the current year

Those she gave the FBI. Obtained through FOIA.
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/925097350007279616?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Meanwhile 52k sit in NARA and Im the only nonshill here to have read them.

New Haven has the best pizza in the country

Hillary is going to build the great firewall to stop the invasion of Russian hackers and Australians like Assange.

>and a set of additional 995 emails was imported up to February 2, 2018.

bump

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23757
>Jacob Sullivan: I am out of the office today, en route now to New Haven. I'm giving a talk at the Law School, seeing my old profs and President Levin, and eating some pizza. Will be on my blackberry and generally available, save for flying time this am (730-850). I'll be back in the office tomorrow and Sun - so much to do!
>Hillary Clinton: Have a slice for me!

It says, Have a slice
> Means be sure to cut that little whore for me before you're done raping torturing and killing it

I'm free to do what I want getting paid a lot to go and tell my slaves what agendas and brainwashing programs have to be carried out

Then when to the haven and they had sex with a minor and shared it with business partners then is going back to resume what they where doing.

Edward Snowden is speaking at my uni next weekend
what should i ask him?
proof
>adressa.no/nyheter/trondheim/2018/03/03/Edward-Snowden-i-Studentersamfundet-–-videooverføres-direkte-fra-eksil-i-Russland-16204976.ece

New Haven Pizza is the best in the world

Kill yourself you disgusting faggot.

check
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7550
qrd?

(((judas assange))) is so hilariously trying to stay relevant

dude, fuck off and go get fucked by a pedo pizza with thernokike, drudge, and kushner you fucking dumb fuck

then tweet about it!

fucking nobody

got scooped on 30k emails and trying to save face and pretend like he's a something

lol

(((assange))) the ecuadorian plz kys

(((judas assange))) is so hilariously trying to stay relevant

dude, fuck off and go get fucked by one of your make believe pedo pizzas with thernokike, drudge, and kushner you fucking dumb fuck

then tweet about it!

fucking nobody

got scooped on 30k emails and trying to save face and pretend like he's a something

lol

(((assange))) the ecuadorian plz kys

Bump

soon

Wow you’re right, I guess we can green light the mass arrests now. Youre grasping at straws and it makes you look like a conspiracy retard.

Do you even microdose LSD?

nice try CIA

trump wasn't a government official you fucking retard

>NARA
link? tried searching can't find anything

So just dump a bunch if emails the same morning that it's revealed that Russia picked Tillerson for secretary of state. What other news is coming out today?

Oh Jesus dad!!! Will a maverick fire if we're still on the ground??!

WOW. How many emails did this bitch send? Hilary is femputer?