Blacks in Poland

Polaks here say that Poland protects its white pride, no Arabs, no blacks. anyway, I want to ask you, why do your girls think otherwise, is your penises are too small to please them? so they prefer the black juicy guys to put out the fire of a polish girl. or is there other reason? :}

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFRwUE28HK0&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ukraine is a literal whorehouse at this point

The Ukrainian girls who left are probably whores, but the ones who stay are normal.
PS:
U Belgium shit has no right to speak lol

>Polaks here say that Poland protects its white pride

Who says so? We just don't need welfare niggers which westucks are trying to relocate here.

>I want to ask you, why do your girls think otherwise, is your penises are too small to please them?

I don't know ask them.

>so they prefer the black juicy guys to put out the fire of a polish girl.

If they prefer them then that's ok love is blind so no one should judge all we want is to raise our murzyniątka well so they can win us some medals in future instead of robbing shops like in us :3

>Who says so?
From time to time, polish ppl say shit here.
>I don't know ask them
But you live there, you don't know?
>instead of robbing
LOL niggers love doing that from time to time.
>love is blind
True, but my dick has one eye ;)

Why is Ukraine the Canada of europe ?

Stop shilling.

Anyone got that video of the Indian nigger picking up Pole Mongoloid girls

They have the lowest value in Europe

Funny how every girl in your photo is a Nordic, while 80% of French people are Meds

Fucking idiot, get a better photo

Pleure, colossale fils d'inceste.

Poland is shithole of europe please don't come

They are already there if you didn't notice

lmao only one of them is Nordic the rest and anglo tier north west euros at best

True, that's why there is nothing to look for - Poland is shithole. So don't come here, please.

i will live to see ukraine seize to exist in my lifetime

Yes polish women are all racemixing whores we are all mulatto by now everyone stay away from our country its terrible.

White people are shit anyway, check out AIDS levels and median wages in neighbouring white Ukraine.

I dunno. I’m black and I’ve always had a soft spot for Polish & Ukrainian girls. They’re super nice to me and the best girlfriends I’ve had so far. They just completely disarm you and dance around your emotional shields.

Triggered jew detected, back to the polish death camp you go!

>polish death camp
>polish

KURWAAAAA!

>From time to time, polish ppl say shit here.
"Polish people" are not hivemind.
>But you live there, you don't know?
To be honest I've never seen such couples usually Polkas marry western men and Poles Ukrainian/Belarussian women, but 99% of them still marry with own kin. Probably peasants in UK behave worse but no one really gives a shit about them.
>LOL niggers love doing that from time to time.
We don't really have a problem with black people here. I would say they're even better than average Ukrainian so I don't know why you are so obsessed with them?

youtube.com/watch?v=VFRwUE28HK0&t=5s

>Remember: not every white person is Pole. We have very large Ukrainian minority. They can have diffrent feelings and thoughs about black people. Our nationalist idea is not racist. Being a part of our nation is more participation in culture, language and working for our country than having pure Polish origin. August O'Brown, codename "Ali", the only one black member of Warsaw Uprising is good example for this. Or dr Bawer Aondo Akaa, black man with phisical dissability who identify himself as black Pole. Modern racism is a product of calvinism and it's heresy about predistination.

Fuck off, nigger.

>If they prefer them then that's ok love is blind so no one should judge all we want is to raise our murzyniątka well so they can win us some medals in future instead of robbing shops like in us :3

Kill yourself

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Lmao what a cuck, just off yourself filth.

They are mostly international students and tourists, nothing to see here

/thread

he is jewish

these are all picter from polish humanitarian aid in africa mission you piece of AIDS ridden nuclear waste xD

Truth hurts hohol? Polish blacks > Ukrainian 'whites'.

>the same "ukrainian" jew making anti-polish threads all day and all night
>thinking anyone cares

polish whites > anyone else in Poland
Why is this apparently a hard concept for you? One nigger is present in the uprising and now hey anyone can be Polish? That's stupid and it's the same garbage Americans fell for.

BASED fucking black guy amirite?? xDDDDDD
Thank God I was born a noble sarmatian instead of a cucky fag slav(e) like you.

Butthurt hohol is best hohol

What's up with Kebab shops on every corner in Poland? Gdansk, Szezcin and one other small town I forgot, literally every 100m is a kebab shop

Daily reminder - cryptojew ukroshills

Kebab is fast food, there's all sorts of fast food joints.

we like kebabs, but we have this saying
>kupując kebaba osiedlasz araba
which translates roughly to"
>when you buy kebab you make arab settle
which leads to stuff like Polish kebabs with sausage and lettuce and shit

I didn't go to any of those, but in Sweden only ar*bs have kebab shops, is it the same in Polan?

>polish whites>polish blacks>ukrainian whites

True Sarmatian has big heart for animals and blacks because they are our lesser brothers so we are responsible for them, but at the same time only disgust and disdain for jews and ukrainians, because they are parasites and ungrateful pigs.

Blacks don't belong in Poland. They don't belong in Europe, period. Maybe some exceptions for the females, so that I can stick my dick in them when my jungle fever acts up, but that's it.

>polish blacks
>polish blacks
>polish
>blacks
There are no Polish blacks. Blacks are from Africa. Poles are from Poland. Maybe you need to look at a world map, but you will easily see that they are two very different locations.