Holocaust survivor Eva Mozes Kor: TSA put me through "demeaning" body search

How dare you goy put your filthy hands on me!

I can't wait until all of these 'alleged' holocaust survivors all die off.

cbsnews.com/news/holocaust-survivor-eva-mozes-kor-tsa-put-me-through-demeaning-body-search/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Rsn73VF-4c
twitter.com/EvaMozesKor/status/970284526986395648
google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/living/3426444/coloboma-madeleine-mccann-eye-defect-rare-cause/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was like being in the masturbatory machine all over again!

Is it just me or does it look like a tranny George Soros?

>I can't wait until all of these 'alleged' holocaust survivors all die off.

>He unironically thinks they will die off

They’re not going to die since many of them lie. We’ll have to wait around until the day comes that someone accurately points out
>there is no way you’re over 150 years old
To which they’lol say
>the horror is soaked into my genes!

We'll be dealing with "children of holocaust survivors" and "grandchildren of holocaust survivors" for over a hundred years. they will never stop milking this.

Search my holes goyim

These two are right. They will absolutely never die off. We will hear about holocaust survivors kvetch until the day we die, our children will also. Then when that scam can no longer be reasonably perpetuated they will kvetch about inheriting the trauma

Kek

>Oy veyyyy, it's like when they stripped me for the 9th time through the gas chamber!

No, it looks exactly like him without glasses. It's Soros who looks like a granny with a man's suit.

Why is it even relevant in this article and occurrence that she is a holocaust survivor. Thousands of people everyday, holocaust victim or not, get the exact same tsa screenings.

Why is this exceptional (it's not)

Yep and in fact that argument has already started.

>it has been discover that holocaust trauma is passed down heriditarily!
And it will be illegal to deny this eventually. At this point the holocaust is the most obvious and most hilarious hoax in human history.
>oy vey the trauma from the holocauster tycoon lives on for eternity, goy

I had some fat sweaty Hawaiian dude give me a secodary pat down. It was retarded. I didn’t feel the need to bitch to the local papers about it.

Youre missing the point.

The point is: never forget the 6 gorrillion; when will we stop victimizing these poor innocent jews with our anti-semitic laws and procedures. They should be above the law, because of the holocaust.

do you understand that the quotes should be around the word 'holocaust' or 'survivors', you fucking moron?

>putting a holocaust survivor through demeaning body search
Wtf is wrong with burgers, how can they do something like that to a holocaust survivor

I agree with the old jewish lady, the TSA are a bunch of pretend-government perverts whose entire job is to normalize demeaning and dehumanizing passengers. And it's not like they're even effective at their jobs, time and time again when the FBI did tests on the effectiveness of airport security measures it would come out the fucking useless TSAniggers miss the toys the FBI agents smuggled through their checkpoints. Fuck the TSA and fuck the neocons behind it.

Good thing the rape dogs were off that day.

>Live through a war and 70 years later your greatest achievement is surviving it
What a worthless cunt

What kind of 'holocaust' has so many fucking survivors. Is this a joke?

Full cavity search all Holocaust survivors
I haven't met a single one who didn't survive the Holocaust

I thought maybe it was his sister, but then I remember it couldn’t be his sister since he probably would have sold her to the Nazis too.

Spainbro knows what's up

In all fairness, how would you meet one that died in it?

Man! The holocaust is a joke!

DAS RIIIITE

HEIL HITLAH!

*Fortune son intensifies*

Nig'd by the slaves her great great great grandfather brought to America.

I like it.

>he says it as if it isn't already a thing
think again, goy
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

they shouldn't have demeaned her like that by touching her body, they should have just sifted through the ashes afterwards

>For the uninitiated:
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rsn73VF-4c

>die off
Never seen a boomer kike refer themselves as a "2nd generation survivor" have you?

>162834478

Don't worry, 200 years from now someone will still be a holocaust survivor and have a "tattoo" to prove it.

No one will question it.

And how is being a Holocaust survivor relevant in here? Those people are absolutely fucked in their heads, fuck me

Next time:

HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR SAYS THAT SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE SERVICE IN THE RESTAURANT!!!!

Because they run out of gas!

>the TSA stuck 25 centimeters of wood up my ass!

>barely survives TSA search
Gonna need a link on this one.

If I was TSA, I would select all the jews for further screening.

twitter.com/EvaMozesKor/status/970284526986395648

>barely survive the TSA body search
do you gents understand we almost had anudda shoah? she just BARELY survived it.

Y-you c-can't say that!

that's twice as large as her late husband's penis and almost as big as his nose

None of us died there so aren't we all technically holocoaster survivors? The definition seems very loosely defined these days. Everyone here also survived columbine, 9/11, and the recent Florida school shooting.

That's a fake account.

thats the one from the news article from drudge
I don't know how twitter works, the only time I tried to use it I got banned within a week

"You don't understand! T-that's horrible man"

The difference is that columbine and 9/11 actually happened

Thanks, veyry enjoyable

Le's get Hitlah a hand!

9/11 didn't happen the way they say it did though. The US Government and MOSSAD planted explosives in all three WTC buildings and a cruise missile was shot at the pentagon.

based

Fucking disgusting kikes.

How is the fact that she is a H. survivor relevant
Oh wait that article is just clickbait

Jesus fuck at 00:58, I can't stop laughing.

It's verified and retweets itself, seems like an 84 year old kikess to me.

It would only be relevant if the article goes into how getting searched by the TSA compared to the holocaust.

Lol if you think there will an end to it. Get ready for virtual tours and actors.

Im a TSA Officer. Ask me anything.

And she can cry all see wants . She is getting screened regardless, I dont care about passengers feelings or opinions because to me you arent actually people , you all are just cattle to process.

AP ran the story about it too, prove it's fake.

You are a disgusting tax leech and your organization is worthless. How many terrorists have you guys caught?

KEK

Ive stopped between 0 to a billion terrorist. Prove to me with 100% certainty that TSA never confiscated a gun that would have been used to take down a plane or taken a water bottle that was actually filled with liquid explosives.

Were the camps really that bad when they have a higher survival rate than the general population from those birth dates?

Can't prove a negative. Prove that you have.

>go through x-ray with full chub
>stand still in machine for 2 minutes longer than everyone else
>finally get green light
>look to might right and see some fat tsa woman peeking out from behind a door that probably lead to the room where they watch the pictures
Felt like a compliment.

The demeaning part was no bodies were found.

she has the same eye defect as soros and the kid who was kidnapped

google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/living/3426444/coloboma-madeleine-mccann-eye-defect-rare-cause/amp/

holocaust survivor = jewish
All of the media is jews
jews report on complaints of some jew hag like it matters
jews all the way down

she tweeted:
>Another very demeaning body search by the TSA - there has to be some way that at age 84 I can get some clearance by the POWERS of Government from this procedure. As I lecture about surviving Auschwitz I barely survive the TSA body search I detest it. That ruined my experience
later in the article it states:
>"I discovered the cure from victimhood," Kor said
you really can't make that shit up anymore

she looks like soap

So you cant?

I win.

>If I lose, I win
Only if you're Canadian

Oy vey, it's 2018!

She was fucking 11 years old at the end of WW2.
She either lied about being at Auschwitz, since they gassed the kids first, or the Nazis didn't actually kill those who couldn't work in gas chambers.

She might have survived being gassed, or hid in the toilet or something. We learned about such cases in school.

>I can't wait until all of these 'alleged' holocaust survivors all die off.
holocaust class will shift the dates gradually. Within 30 years they will be teaching that the holocaust happened in 1980

Better yet, don't use their religious terms (you wouldn't say, "there is no evidence that Our Lord and Saviour ever lived"). Call it "the jew gassings" instead.

>survive being gassed
>totally don't get gassed again or simply shot or buried with the already gassed
>get out of train
>ask the fine German gentleman if I can pee before going to the shower
>they totally let me so I hid

They won't. I've met 15 year old holocaust survivors born in South America. They are brave survivors.

Your argument was flawed to begin with, and the reason I won. I ignored the fact you didnt even know the job description or purpose of TSA. But the burden of proof lies on you because you are unable to dispute my claim. The phrase cant prove a negative doesnt even make sense here and honestly I think Im debating a low iq retarded

two luxembourgers at once? what is this sorcery?

>I'm a holocaust survivor so X, Y, Z is even more immoral
Lol. There sure are an awful lot of you (((survivors))) from the Holocaust living -- which purportedly occurred almost a century ago now. Are you sure they killed as many people as you say they did? Asking for a friend.

Guys...

Remember that by the year 2500 there will be roughly 97.5 million Holocaust survivors...

just saying...

She’s not wrong.
All TSA members will be one of the first to go on the day of the rope.

>holocaust class

Is that like Penis inspection day?

>fake holocaust
>whine about fake holocaust
>trick U.S. politicians into bombing middle east
>advocate free movement of sub human niggers / muslims
>muslims crash plane into world tower
>whine about fake holocaust
>advocate anti discrimination policies

>"FUCKING TSA DEMEANS ME!!"

I hate Jews.

If there was a holocaust, this LIAR would not be alive.

You claimed you've stopped terrorists, which is a lie. The burden of proof is on you. Plus, you work for the TSA (allegedly), which confirms your iq as being at least one standard deviation below the norm. Or you're a nigger, or both.

>Radiation
Just chose the WTMD, it's just a magnetic field.

That's so smooth that it looks like the building fell into a hole.

- *plane hits one tower*
- what the fuck?
- *another plane hits the other tower*
- fuck this shit, i'm leaving to my bunker!

Do you work in Atlanta? Do you guys take all the 8 ounce souvenir coke bottles and pocket knives home at the end of the day? When I went thru atl there were giant garbage cans full of them.

Welcome to the BDC! Your membership card should be in the mail.

Das rite fuck huWhite people Fuck whites I wanna kill wh*Tey i will start with you

I find this deeply disturbing and shameful she survived.