Aggressive migrant did not get a seat in the tram

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/970345971686281217
why are Swedes allowing that? You can see there was in the background at least one young white man that could have said something. What is going on, broys? I tell you what - he would get his face caved in Poland for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7f173W_WX98
youtu.be/lxF-wnEBKms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In Sweden, their government would arrest the young white man and give the migrant immunity in court no matter what, most likely.

still would be worth it. It would send the message. Few messages sent and thsi shit would not ever happen again.

Have you considered that the govt attacks its native people to make sure they don't actually respond to these invaders?

Sweden is 11th place in world for gun ownership (owing to large amounts of country being rural or semi-rural), thats a lot of swedes with guns and they know that they're getting more pissed off.

It's all a conspiracy to clamp down later with stronger laws and more power for the govt anyway.

why is no one protesting?

Someone translate

He would've been knocked out here too. Sweden is just beyond cucked.

Nope, in the Netherlands the exact some thing would happen.

I think because this is in Stockholm. But as usual Sup Forums takes all the Stockholm shit and apply it to the entire country.

it's tricky to hear what he says because his spoken swedish is so ugly and bad. the gist of it is "get out get out fucking whore whitey"

He wouldnt even have tried it here, would have been lynched on the spot.

Maybe in Friesland or some other soyboy region, but even in Amsterdam people would've intervened.

Alpha af
He knows he's the King and he shows it.

Based Italy sends in the right wing death squads.

>go away go away
they leave
>good for her, good for her life
>*inaudible* fucking swede

lel nice LARP but this happens everyday without people doing anything in your countries

I believe this. Polish people would probably do something. But that's because the majority of Poland are Sup Forums-tards while we're a minority in our countries. Anyone on this board would've reacted I think.

>The Weak Should Fear The Strong
He even has the gall to manspread after, what a boss

Protesting (for example if you in this case would attack the poor oppressed young man and perhaps yelling something of oppressive nature) would probably result in this:
>lose job and income
>lose any future career opportunities
>lose friends and social network
>maybe lose your family, and the court would rule you as unfit as part time parent/caretaker because of your hate speech crime record

You would also possibly win a prize of up to two years in prison and/or pay fines for your disgusting crime.

And when you are convicted your name will forever be linked to your heinous hate crime, open for every citizen to see because of the "offentlighetsprincipen" law.

So, that is some stuff to take in consideration when living in a country that actively is working against its native population.

I'm absolutely not saying that we shouldn't do something. What I am saying is that we must, under current situation, choose our tactics and battles wisely.

wow and the whole train just sat there a let that happen. yas sweden

Literally nothing of that would happen if he just stood up for her, stop making up shit. He's just a scared faggot who don't want to engage in a conflict with a feral nigger over something that has nothing to do with him. Pretty understandable if you look at the small picture which he probably only does as he's a retarded normie.

maybe legally immigrate to a free nation

He deserves to get his ass beaten, what a fucking pussy. Someone should emasculate that faggot.

In your fucked up mutt-land niggers would knock the lady out while screaming wooooorld star. So just shut the fuck up your problems are 100000000 worse.

In South Carolina we don't have commie services like public trains so that nigger would walk.

Well he's a cuckholmer so yes he is probably a faggot. Stockholm is a city that mostly consist of women, immigrants and homosexuals. It's pretty well known.

>over something that has nothing to do with him
This is the key here. This is why western civilization will die.

I second This

Pussy swede reporting in. I probably wouldnt have done anything either, that cultural enricher probably has experience and no limits. Record that shit and send him home for sure but i aint risking my life for something our government has fucked us in the ass with, without taking responsibility. Elderly probably voted for it too, i love the elderly here but they are extremely soft too.

>stop making up shit
pls

If he had acted as I mentioned in the example in the first sentence, that would most likely have happened. He would have been documented on video and audio commiting a hate crime.

theres nothing i would love more than see sweden just go facking mental

>In South Carolina we don't have commie services like public trains so that nigger would walk.

If he just stepped in and told the nigger to fuck off, nothing would've happened. I've done it and it's common practice to do when they chimp out where I'm from (Malmö) but in Cuckholm people are so scared.

if your (((government))) is against you, you have to fight it, they won't torture and kill you in sweden

you might end up in jail, but someone has to do it

I can guarantee you Sven that here he wouldnt even try it, he would get beaten and i mean beaten half to death.
Touch or threaten somebodys granny here and be a nigger intto the bargain and you will get broekn bones.
Very different here in s europe to north europe.

I've lived in Milano and it's no different than any other Western European city. People are weak and afraid. Maybe it's different down in Napoli but terroni are basically niggers themselves so it doesn't matter.

I would love to strangle that little weak fuck.

>If he just stepped in and told the nigger to fuck off, nothing would've happened.

Yes, I agree if he only hade done this, but he better damn well watch his tongue. Not one "forbidden word" uttered in excess would have been accepted.

Exactly. Also if that guy had stabbed you or something then he would just walk free.

Red haired feminist cunt, honestly these types need to threatened and scared, they’re the exact same people who wear pussy hats calling for open borders and shit like that, that guy doesn’t look like a swede either

>stand up to the nigger
>get stabbed in the stomach
>newspaper asks why you did what you did
>"it's our duty to defend our women and elderly"
>pic related happens

Can you get a concealed weapons permit in Sweden? In SC and Georgia I can carry my pistol on all public transport except AMTRAC and airplanes. I'm pretty sure someone would have split that motherfuckers wig down here.

Of course you can't. We're not allowed to defend ourselves and there's plenty of examples of Swedes going to prison because they shot some shitskin who tried to break into their home.

This happens everytime when im not there fuck! I wanna kill some sand niggers that are bteaking the law.

Here Roma amico mio, different altogether. Fucking shitskin would die believe me.

>whites are the only comprehensively lactose tolerant race
>whites are quickly become low-t non confrontational faggots
(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))
>still consuming the estrogenized lactate Jew

There probably would have been a swarm of guys in Italy to fuck this guy up. I know you Italians wouldnt put up with that, especially if it’s an older woman being harmed.

Maybe he had made a reservation for those seats? :-)

classic.
he has access to such a good life compared to us ukrainians.

so sickening how ungrateful he is.

Are you shitting me? You can own guns but you can't like take a bunch of safety classes and pack heat? What's the fucking point then? You're more likely to get robbed on the street than your home. When did they make these laws keeping you from having a pistol on you? They should at least let you carry a little pistol like a .32acp. You got to have something. Can you carry a big ass knife? If I could carry a pistol I'd carry at least a 7" knife. Can you carry those?

Sad

Swedes are fucking cowards. That could be their grandmother and they would just look down and act like they didn't hear him or notice what was happening.

this is just so pathetic, it makes me sick
no wonder everybody is walking all over you

>stand up to nigger
>he pulls out a knife

m8 Italians are completely cucked. The only areas that aren't are the shitskin mafia areas.

No we're not allowed to carry knives. Keep in mind that probably every redpilled Swede ignores these laws as the police is dysfunctional and you won't be sentenced for it. I own knives and my dad a bunch of illegal rifles.

Mate don't delete that post and retype it without the part where you talk about your dads things.

JUST BAN SWEDEN FROM POL PLS THIS IS JUST TOO BAD

Bruh if you have a female cousin send her over. I'm single, college educated, have a good paying job and keep a good level of fitness. I'm the most hated class in the US, white male. I can't be bothered to go to the bars and waste money and I don't do social media. You know some gals who speak English?

Fucking do it faggot. That cuck standing behind him shoulda walked over and beat the shit out of that fucker as soon as he sat down, and gave granny her seat back. something anything god you swedes are fucking pathetic. Dont just take this shit anymore. When you see a muslim on the road, kill him. like the wise old buddha said.

Kek
Yep, just look into the eyes of the one to the right.
The insanity that glows and radiates. She looks like a rabies-infected badger or something.

Hows the civil war been?

Un fucking real. Also delete this shit and remove the part where you snitch on your dad.

I wouldn't do shit in that situation. One time when i was at the gym alone with another dude. I heard him drop his weights and start making wierd noises. He fell down on the floor and had a seizure (i think). I got so stressed out of the situation and left the gym without helping him because i didnt know what to do and called an ambulance outside.

This was literally the first thing I noticed. Red haired feminista.

that day is coming friend, Sweden is a few years away from total war

I will. I'm always waiting for that kind of shit to happen so i can kill a law breaking nigger. The police will just give me a slap on the wrist because im not pure sweden and i have papers that i'm mentally ill.

For too long Tumblr has shit out cancerous SJW's, changing not only real life, but the internet as well, for the worse. 9gag, being the cancer of the web for far too long, has caused normies to ruin memes and chans.

Our plan is to turn Tumblr and 9gag against each other, by raiding Tumblr with "Triggering" content such as gore, suicide etc with popular hashtags such as lgbtq, gay, activist, antifa, black lives matter and LARPing as 9gaggers in doing so by adding 9gag watermarks to all content.

>Where: Discord (2bZ2N6a), ITT.
>When: Date will be decided when we reach a big enough army.
>What to bring: Gore, Suicide, pictures and videos, Proxies/VPN's, disposable emails (10minutemail.com or cock.li)

Checks flag
Sounds about right.
Carry on Sweden.

I don't even know what to say about this anymore. Just have no words.
That is what Sweden is now - the next "rainbow nation"

Reminder while Danes and Norwegians were Viking across Europe, Swedes were sucking Arab cock and selling white slaves to them. They were always cucked.

Out of curiosity who controls your army parliament or the king?
And if the king what is the likelihood of him calling martial law?

it's not a civil war. it's stolen territory by communist imperialist russia. no different than the stolen territory of poland by hitler in ww2.

just come here. kyiv is an excellent city in the summer. we have an oiverpopulation of women. it's like 60% women 40% men ratio. plenty to share.

How the fuck is he able to afford wearing a Canada Goose jacket?

Those old ladies don't necessarily have to be leftist to have stupid dye jobs.

Lol there is a group called 969, who are Buddhist and hate Muslims, because they are sick of Muslims killing their people and burning their homes down, so they organized and grouped up to go after the Muslims in Buddhist countries. Of course you have libtards calling them a hate group

That is the result of leading an insulated life. Whenever your safety gets disturbed you don't know what to do and you panic. This is basic psych. It is also the reason you see Europe/1st world doing nothing to preserve itself: it chooses to ignore the problem instead of addressing it because adoing so would be too stressful.

>Check out whats going on in Swedens media
>>Swedish lawmakers want to be able to prosecute Google for allowing right-wing extremist content to remain on the platform
Wew

>he wanted a seat
>she had a seat
>he took it
Alpha as fuck

I don't know but I was thinking about robbing these children. Wouldn't know where to sell the coats though.

I don't know if i should feel better knowing there are others out here like me. I blame being a friendless NEET for my whole life who only had his mother to exchange conversations with.

i dont see any other option than open revolt

STOCKHOLM IS SAFE YOU GUYS. SURE, IT MIGHT BE A BIT LIKE CHICAGO, BUT THATS NORMAL.

nice, when they're done with the muslims they can kill off the SJWs. Since you're mentally ill my swedish friend, you might not know when to stop the beating. but ill tell you you stop when he stops moving. yes yes.
faggots and pussies sit. real men stand.

What a poor exuse annon. Grow some balls and be a man. I'm the same as you but i wont take any shit when it comes to people ruining my country or hurting my people.

Motherfucking KEK

>Implying we help strangers here
There's a reason why we and the Finnish require at least 2 meters of personal space. We all hate each other up here in a dispassionate and lukewarm kind of way.

Pack them up and ship them back to ragheadland. Get them the fuck out of Europe.

What about the eastern side, though places like Donetsk and luchansk didn’t want to be part of the new kyiv government. Plus wasn’t there fighting between Ukraine military and eastern Ukraine rebels for awhile till a ceasefire was agreed on.

Fellow South Carolinian. Always laugh when I see BM/WF walking down the road. She is always ten feet behind and he looks pissed she doesn't own a car.

stole it - or the government (taxpayers) bought it for him.

Usually are, normal women dye their hair the same as their naturally colour
>some bad neighbourhoods
It always starts with some bad areas, then it spreads to more and more until the whole city is a shithole

Theres parts of the UK where he wouldve got attacked for that and im sure theres other Western Euro cities where someone would step in.
youtube.com/watch?v=7f173W_WX98

No White Knights in the tram, to protect the feminist.
SWEDEN IS SO KEKED!

Your peers on average are just like you, even when they like to put up a facade of being a toughguy. Same applies to these kind of theads: ~7/10 times the people who like to proclaim "I would have stood up/done something" are lying. Or they THINK they would do something, but they have never been in such a situatuin before. The moment they would find themselves in that situation they would freeze up too.

I know what it's like, I used to be like that too when I was younger. You can learn how to (ab)use this though studying social engineering. You country will not stand by you, nor will the cuntrymen. You have to learn to stand on your own, that includes tossing others under the bus if you must.

There maybe. Definitely not the case here.

Ive had something similar happen when a drunk stranger tried to attack a relative i didnt freeze i gave him a beating.

Hilarious how dead this monkey would be after chimping like this here

We'd have this guy take care of him.

youtu.be/lxF-wnEBKms