Hey remember me? I killed 2 white people on live television. Ooops!

Gay nigger Vester Flanagan AKA Bryce Williams merrily shot to death 2 young white people, each on the way to starting their own families by a gay black man because we hated himself.

It's only been 3 years and it's been effectively memoryholed in to oblivion. I say what the fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=GC65rZnEJLo

This was a crazy event and it should be given the significance it deserves. This guy praised the columbine school shooters and wanted a race war. Just because he's black he gets a pass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cFvioqYINJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

This one might be the most obvious false flag. That's why you never hear about it.

The guy pulls out his gun for like 5 seconds and there's no reaction from anyone. And then when he fires, there's no blood to be seen. And then the acting from the boyfriend in the interview is Robbie Parker-eque.

That shooting was a major redpilling for me.

Fake or not, the woman back in the newsroom had a memorable face right after this happened.

Journalist got killed.

Nothing of value lost.

Her boyfriend is now a representative in Virginia. Remember him? He had that weird binder.

All of that was weird indeed. but i think it did actually happen. Even if it was a false flag. The fact that it got ten seconds of media coverage is still interesting to me.

Good analysis, it's good to see some intellect around here.

Black killings will never get the same amount of media attention because it goes against the evil whitey narrative.

Do you honestly think if it had been a dark Somalian who shot up the school the story would be in the news for weeks on end?

Not posting the gif.

This is all true I'm sure but there also the paid shills, the liberal arts college kids posting slide threads for extra credit, and of course the glow in the dark niggers.

>complains about op not posting the gif.
>doesn't post the gif.

Believe me, I havent forgot.

It was said that was a prop gun. One that makes a flash but doesn't fire blanks.

Made for TV fake news drama.

All niggers are gay they have no impulse control

it was the white blood in him that made him do it.

interoffice politics can be complicated. i dont know any of the people involved. what i can say is its crazy how far she can run while being filled full of lead

also if your going to link the vid use the liveleaks version from the killers perspective. the camera man drops the camera and didnt keep shit in frame

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value
Wut?

Exactly. Fake as fuck.

Along with the things you pointed out, after getting "shot" the woman turns and looks at the man mouth then just waltz off like she wasn't just shot or anything. It was all have l fake fuckery.

Sup Forums is (obviously) a gay establishment faggot shill board that pretends to be everyday conservative white people (and genuine users looking over this board may have gotten this vibe or some other inclination that someone was up about this place, and you're right), and they're acting like this hoax is real to drive agendas.Almost every post made here is by a gay shill faggot.

>but i think it did actually happen
No it didn't shill

There were so many memes made during that event.It was amazing.

this
and this

At this point, We ARE pop culture. Everything passes through us. We approve or sink projects.

I don't believe there is anything credible to suggest this was a false flag. It simply didn't get as much media attention as if a white person done it because the (((media))) are nigger enablers.

>Gay nigger Vester Flanagan AKA Bryce Williams merrily shot to death 2 young white people, each on the way to starting their own families by a gay black man because we hated himself.
this sentence. are you drunk?

youtu.be/cFvioqYINJA

Killed for being white

>Just because he's black he gets a pass?
OK how do you know about Vester Flanagan if you're mentally living in 1980?

>dat grammar
Look Dmitri if you want to make more effective slide threads then learn to English better, comrade.

Sage

DAMN bro, you're like a bloodhound

what a based nigger

Wow you found the ONLY republican related one, good job. Now show everyone else. Do it faggot.

>muh fake

Since clearly none of you have ever experiences a shooting you're talking out of your arses.
>guy pulls out his gun no reaction
They were on live television, their attention was not fixed on him, and him pulling out a gun randomly is not on your list of possible actions.
>no blood
He didn't have a fucking .50 calibre mate, it was a little glock, blood doesn't come out instantly.
>boyfriend acting
You don't know how someone acts after a tragic event, you don't know how someone acts when they're asked to go on national TV for the first time in their lives after a tragic event.

Most importantly:
>Why
Why would it be fake? What possible motive would there be behind it?

This nigger was fired by at least 3 news stations because he was incompetent but kept getting hired because he was black. That's the red pill.

delusions of grandeur, loss of power, gaining it back by psychopathically killing someone.

you know, the classics

u so fake n gay

Wasn't there an article about tons of right-wing racist shootings?

It's on my old drive I'm not spoon feeding you. this is a viral advertising for this niggers jew tube. just watch the gif it's easally available and would have been posted in this thread if we were not all advertising bots and Russian shills.