House prices in Britain are too expen-

>House prices in Britain are too expen-

Try again sweetie!

This little bargain in Slough costs a mere £315,000, and the city is still 34% White British according to the 2011 census.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-ca/news/world/police-keeping-an-eye-on-several-e2-80-98newcomer-e2-80-99-gangs-popping-up-in-winnipeg/ar-BBJIsS2
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/marcus-askar-150-somali-family-1.4394375
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do racists and sexists even complain? Society is great.

>saves 0.7 mil on an unnecessary expense

bet red.dit thinks it's great value

Exactly!

3 bedroom houses in my village are like £600k, don't worry yourself

It's great value mang

t. reddit

34% white? Sounds like where I live in Florida. Which pretty much means there are niggers everywhere and if you don't live in a gated neighborhood, you'll be living with them. Enjoy your house being broken into regularly.

>34%
>2011

>slough
PAKIS
A
K
I
S

OUT
U
T

>costs a mere £315,000

user, your parents probably still pay all your shit.

more than half of that 34% are going to be east euro untermenchen

In the 1950s you could buy an average house with an average yearly salary. Don't kid yourself. Not sure if troll.

he specified "white British", meaning eastern European will be among the 66%.

right you are
my mistake

That happens to a lot of white British as well to be fair. I grew up in such a house.

It used to be that landlords could charge hugely inflated rents on houses like that because they knew the housing benefit were going to pay anyway

>BAWW! BAWW!! Houses near one of the most important cities on the planet are expensive!!!

Piss off, you dippy twat! You have no IDEA what expensive is.

I live 16 miles east of San Francisco, CA and my piece of shit 2 bedroom shack cost $500,000 when I bought it a few years ago and prices are up to $1,200,000 now. My commute to work is at least an hour each way, and the neighborhood is "beautifully diverse" and full of niggers, spics, slants, and towel-heads.

The only reason I was even able to put myself into debt for a house was because one of my grandfathers died and had a massive life insurance policy that his employer had bought him back in the 1940s. If I had to rely just on my own income I'd be stuck in a tiny one-bedroom studio apartment for the rest of my life.

You think shit is bad in the UK? Its' a million times worse in America.

Gypsies and Slavs are niggers.

>lives in an Orwellian police state
>contesting with Sweden, Germany and France for the title of top cuck
>occupied by the third world
>still has the gall to call Eastern Euros subhuman
Kek.

>34% White British

lmao bongs are way more cucked than france. Before i googled it i thought Slough was just a bad neighborhood or a shitty suburb, but no it's an actual city.

>Slough
>Important

>"slavs and gypos aren't retarded, we're just really ugly"
Same thing, nigger.

Umm sweetie we're not living in the 1950s anymore. Time to man up and get with the times, hun :)

god bless you sir because you speak the truth. fuck them all and the price of houses stinks.

>My grandpa is Italian tho

You country has so many shitskins that your government refuses to allow anyone collect statistics on it.

>315k for a cuck shed

Holy fuck that's expensive. For the same price you could buy this house in Florida in a rich town and have money left over.

Even when there were almost no arabs and blacks the governmennt didn't collect racial stats.

>tiny terrace house
>probably no basement
>no garage
>£315,000
>slough
lol

lol this looks like a shithole compared to any house in ontario

>not understanding £ and $

why do I still come here

You do realise the english dont trade with dollars right?

Btw for around 300k euros youd get a nice 2 room apartement in a good district here in cologne.
But we got penthouses close to the rhine who cost up to 5 million.

My family bought a flat in a pre war old building and fixed it a bit, we paid 100k around 10 years ago, est. value of said flat is now around 500k.
Good investment.

>Ontario
Of all the places. Nobody lives there.

>lawyer foyer
>cardboard and vinyl
No thanx

Are you retarded? I thought nips were smart

No worries, all those buildings will be sold for pennies on the dollar when the niggers get done with them.

You know what? I don't even care about Europe anymore. You guys just sit there and let May and Merkel do a tag team. Hell, you ask for it. I have lost respect for you and no longer have any desire to visit. After your new brothers get finished destroying your centuries old architecture so they can install a mosque, there won't be any reason to visit anyway. And, they'll have rewritten you out of history. Just don't post anymore, please die silently.

He is trolling you dude...

>$1M+
>2400sq ft
>property taxes $600/month
>hydro+ water ~$300-$400month
>live behind a fucking theme park
>congestion everywhere you go
>one of the brownest cities in Canada
>spotting white man under the age of 30 equivalent to finding a four leaf clover

There’s no escape

wait, what? if you're poor the government just puts you up in a mansion?

The catch, you're stuck in Onterrible tho

>City is still 34% white British
>34% white in Britian

This thread feels like groundhog day.

How much would you value this house that was featured in Harry Potter?

Do you have a problem with that figure sweetie?

>le 34% face

That's not a house.That's a town home which are mini 2 story apartments connected to other 2 story apartments,while changing the label of apartment to town home just sell it for more money.If your "house" is connected to another person's "house",it is not a house.Paying £315,000 for something that small isn't worth it,especially if the town is only 34% white in 2011.I wonder what the white % of that town is now.?
Not sure how people can even function with no privacy due to the gardens being so fucking small.

>costs a mere £315,000
>cheap

pfffffffffft.

£150-200k

£40,000,000 if J K Rowling's interested

how many bed/bath, what's the square footage?
genuinely curious

>Bradford
pic related

$160,000
Should be less for size but the neighborhood seems nice and $160K isn't asking for a far reach.

meant for

That's over +800k i'd guess, that mercedes tells me it's a posh area

My house in the midwest america cost about 20k (1990 or so), 99% white.

Very few people in Britain value "privacy". It's a rather sinister concept, if you think about it. We prefer a more communal environment defined by mutual surveillance. You never know what your neighbours are up, one of them may be up to something naughty! It's one of the reasons living along a terrace is such a cozy, amazing feeling. By simply pressing an ear to the wall you can hear everything your neighbours are saying (and doing!). This means if one of them is angry and shouting at their partner, you have every right to call the police as a precaution. You can never be too careful these days :)

holy shit europeans are so cucked. come to america, we have land for generations and generations to come.

>taking pride in 34%white neighbourhood
>housing still expensive as fuck

Idk who's more pathetic Brits, Karauts or Mutts?

No thanks, I dont want to live in a McMansion in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

They belong in a fucking tin roofed shack in Somaliland.

>bumfuck nowhere

Guaranteed that house is like 20 mins from Miami

>Idk who's more pathetic Brits, Karauts or Mutts?

it's polacks

no one wants to live poland and that's why houses are so cheap there.

Youre housing prices are about to get so much worse

I hear slough is a lovely place, right up there with scunthorpe

In certain places in the US,neighbors get to know one another,and we can still hear them in there homes which are about 15ft apart.If we see people that don't belong in our neighborhood,we inform one another to be on the look out for blacks that are casing the houses to see which ones could be broken into.We have one black family in our neighborhood that're hard working middle-class people.They're nice as fuck,and also keep an eye out for suspicious "niggers"[black guy called them that]casing the neighborhood.
It makes me sad to know that Britons don't value privacy.I find it disturbing that it's normal to eavesdrop on your neighbors.If you think they're being questionable in their actions,report them.You don't need to live literally side by side just to spy.Sit outside,and watch your neighborhood.It's not that hard,but it seems your govt. makes it damn near impossible to do so.Especially,when it's Muslims that're the ones committing the most crime in your country.The UK can't accept the truth that it's a Muslim demographic problem,NOT a white demographic problem.
Never lose your patriotism,and love for your country-even if it's demonized NEVER give in,and lose those things.Self hatred is what they want,don't give them the satisfaction.

i get that britain is a crowded place, but do you really have to make the doors so unbelievably tiny?

What if jews are actually retarded and only have been using shitskins to manipulate housing markets in major metropolitan areas. What if WW3 is because jews wanted to flip houses

>thinking english teachers are smart

How would you even get like a bed, couch, stove, or fridge though that thing?

t. amerifat who can't fit through that door

>the city is still 34% White British according to the 2011 census
Oh, I'm sure that number hasn't changed one bit in the last 7 years.

wut? I can get a home a larger house, an old farm house and 40 acres for 62k in my state, plus the county is 100% white. The state is 93% white with only 3% blacks. Enjoy your expensive brown prison island.

Could probably be sold for 500,000 Dollars

Lmao. Love that British humor. Cheeky.

Ah, so that's why isp has so much love for the city.

Dude, I visited Szczecin when i was touring eastern europe a couple years ago. its your 7th largest city and i was advised not to drink the water. If it werent for Iga Wyrwal, vodka and your emigrants to the US I'd say bury the whole fucking country, declare it a Superfund site and start over again in 100 years. Shut your fucking perogi hole.

Only chavs buy mercs

i was born in slough. there is no fucking way slough has had more then 5 percent white people since 1987 when i was born. its so fucking rough there. i returned in my late teens for a short spell, only to leave and move to a civilised place. its a fucking warzone there. find a white british person there. try it. good luck

>housing
>cheap in poland
Yaeh you're moron
I was in New York, Austin, San Francisco, Chicago.
If not for the few people i've met there your entire fucking muttvile should be glassed

For that price, you could get pic related.
>3273 square feet
>5 bed, 3 bath
>in-floor heating
>large backyard
>In an 87% white, 90% Christian community

Come home, white man.

>mere £315,000, and the city is still 34% White British
>34% White
>£315,000
>for the privilege of living with niggers and sandcoons
This is bait

Forgot pic.

you have no idea how angry this makes me. I'm all too familiar with the healthcare system. spent a lot of time in and out of hospitals In 2017 (not me personally but family). they don't even have enough beds for children post surgery. hospitals still rely on donations. fucking blows my mind.

>city

what fucking city? its a town

315,000 euros for a shitty 2 bedroom townhouse? What the fuck brits.

THIS

It amazes me that euro cucks live in SHACKS while the average Canadian/American home is a fucking mansion

>"Come, friendly bombs, and fall on Slough!
It isn't fit for humans now,
There isn't grass to graze a cow.
Swarm over, Death!"

Looks like an old factory or Section 8 housing. Shingles are in bad shape. Rottede facia boards on each side. Chimney flashing needs work.

>Tfw gonna buy a giant farmhouse on 20ish acres thats not even in bumfuck nowhere for $200,000ish because not living in a blue state hellhole.

>euros

you guys are getting a shit ton of somalis in the peg now aren't you?

msn.com/en-ca/news/world/police-keeping-an-eye-on-several-e2-80-98newcomer-e2-80-99-gangs-popping-up-in-winnipeg/ar-BBJIsS2

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/marcus-askar-150-somali-family-1.4394375