How do I redpill people to his way of thinking...

How do I redpill people to his way of thinking? It can't be that hard if he already agrees with the lefties in some ways.

Hit 'em with in the head with a hammer. The guy's ignorant.
1) Not just blue eyed blonds are "white".
2) Of the Nordics, only Denmark contributed to western Civilization. The other nordic countries lacked the resources.
3) Paganism didn't create western civilization - that was the old Roman Catholicism.
4) Running away and living like a primitive in the woods is not going to save western civ.
5) Pretty sure Jewish shills push this guy on Sup Forums because he divides the goy.

You obviously don’t even know what Varg talks about.

Watch his videos on topics that interest you. You won't agree on everything he says but you will slowly understand his mindset.

>Paganism didn't create western civilization - that was the old Roman Catholicism.
The Battle of Thermopylae was the first step in creating "Western civilization" you dunce.
>europe was nothing before the jew god!
Fuck off, you ignore all the advances made by the Greeks and Romans that our culture is based of off, even more so than "roman" catholicism.
Varg is correct in that he pursues ethnic paganism and pro-European ideals for himself, and ethnic culture for each ethnic group. He has a video that points out to Arabs who really wins when they abandon their homes and move to Europe- the Israelis.

>ruining away will not save western civ
He has like 5 kids and lives on a self-sustaining farm, which means he is doing more for the preservation of Europe than you ever will with your 1.5 kids and pet cat.

OP if you want to get people to think like Varg then you need to inspire self-sufficiency and an appreciation for nature. I recommend reading Thoreau since we're all Americans here.

(((western civilization)))
This.
Uh.. did you even read the OP?

Do it the same way he does, live this way succesfully and people will see it for themselves.

Just tell them some filthy old guy who ruined his life and has nothing wants them all to follow in his footsteps to validate him so he doesn't feel like a loser.
That's basically what communism is anyway.

yeah he only has a house and five kids that's fucking nothing, i have a relatively successful nazi anime meme page so I'm doing much more haha
deus vult my fellow christians!
retard.

>"ruined his life"
>"has nothing"

>wife
>5 kids
>lives on own property in France
>has gained a significant following
>wrote multiple books
>wrote a RPG system
>probably still collects royalties for Burzum

I wish I could ruin my life like this.

Varg is an old coot with very little interesting to say. No one's gonna care about him unless they know his edgy backstory, otherwise he's just some guy rambling into a cellphone about why capitalism and communism equally suck while he's taking a break from chopping wood

Be sure to explain how Euronymous was totally planning to kill Varg first.

Oh yeah I forgot he lives in a wasting shack and shits in a bucket next to the autistic woman he knocked up.
Thanks for reminding me.
Man I really want to live in a ramshackle shed and hide from the world now.
Anybody taking odds on how long it'll be before he chimps out again and stabs one of the kids?

some people are lemmings and literally wont do anything or even think about higher ideals or ideology until their power goes out and they have no food. those people will not survive in a collapse scenario

This. If this is nothing than I am not even alive.

Damn right Europe was nothing until the Romans kicked their primitive asses and taught them a thing or two. The reason why the Romans were so successful was because of the Roman religion, and the Roman Catholic faith was, for almost 2000 years, just warmed over Roman paganism.
When Rome fell, Europe went into the dark ages - proving cause and effect.
You keep missing - his Norwegian people didn't do SHIT for western civilization.

I'm glad you won't be there after the collapse. Stay in your city and don't have any children.

If (((you))) don't kike western civ, stop appropriateing my culture.
Get off your western civ made computer, stop using my western civ language and start speaking goth or celtic or whatever you are...
And go human sacrifice yourself to your pagan tree god.

yeah haha i mean i just jack off and watch anime all day but fuck varg he's just some dude that doesn't want to go to church

fucking retard even thinks that white people are adapted to living in europe, doesn't he know that europe is home for all? he's a crazy lunatic and we should all just go to bed. no collapse, no emergency haha let's play some video games

Is that murderer ever taken seriously by somebody?

Non-Christian whites literally do not have children.

I was born and raised in this culture. So? Doesn't mean I don't want something better for people in the future.

>I'm glad you won't be there after the collapse.
Is that like the rapture thing christians have?
Oooohhhhh the end of days
I better adhere to the one true faith or I'll pay the ultimate price!
Scary.
>Stay in your city and don't have any children.
I'm a rural retard with a very nice home and over a hundred acres.
Also got Varg Shackernes beat in the procreation department.
But you just follow him like a good little loser.
All losers love loser ideology.
Just like communism.
>yeah haha i mean i just jack off and watch anime
Don't project your favorite vice onto me kiddo.
Also your straw man is cute.

Can you define "loser ideology?"

>Rome
>successful
Only if you view success like a modern politician. Influence and GDP growth don't make you successful. Rome was an abysmal place to be for most of the population most of the time. Europe wasn't really worth a damn until Roman Law, Greek thought and Hebrew religion all combined with Christianity. Without bedrock morality and something transcendent to live for the picture wasn't complete.

I'd say an ideology that was once prominent 2000+ years ago but is now only unironically followed by handful of murderers, their autistic slave-wives and brainwashed children.

Varg's lifestyle is like a less sensible Amish. They at least have communities. Are Varg's 5 children going to be the seed from which a new Europe will bloom?

Retreating into the woods to hide yourself away from the fight sounds a lot like losing to me.
It's a form of escapism that lifts the responsibility of shaping your world and defending your people from your brow.
Having kids and a home is great.
Sitting back and watching it all burn while you hope to ride it out is not only defeatism but cowardice.
But I won't stop you from hiding from your obligations to your people.

>until the romans kicked their primitive asses
The entire extent of the Romane Empire at its peak just barely covered Germany, they didn't get anywhere near the Nordic regions that would become Norway, Sweden, etc.
>europe was nothing until the Romans kicked their asses
The Romans were European, so what you're saying is the Europeans were nothing until the Europeans kicked their asses. I think you're an idiot.

>roman catholic faith was just warmed over paganism
So why care about the Jew if what makes catholicism good are all the non-Jewish parts? You do realize Christianity itself is NOTHING without Judaism, right?
>when Rome fell the dark ages happened
When Empires fall there is always a struggle for their enemies and outsiders to obtain power. It is well understood that the Christian faith was responsible for worsening this part of time. The church did many things that would shape Europe for the worse- letting Jews in to control banks (usury is illegal for goyim), starting countless brother wars throughout CENTURIES over this jewish religion, failing to retake "the holy land" (that had no strategic significance whatsoever), failing to stop moorish and muslim invaders, and so on.

>varg's people didn't do shit for western civ.
They invented armor sets and weapons well beyond the capacity of any other "lesser" tribe that fought or even existed during the Roman Empire. The Viking age is significant. You act as though nords were niggers, is this because you hate nords or what?
I'm slavic so unfortunately my whole history is rooted in that semitic faith but at least Nords have their own ethnic roots to fall back on. They resisted Rome well enough, and of course the scourge of christianity too. Nobody burns churches in Italy, for example.

>REEEE JESUS AND THE RABBIS MADE MY COMPUTER NEVER MIND ALL OF WESTERN CIV WAS MADE BY WHITE MEN REGARDLESS OF THEIR FAITH IN THE JEW GOD
you are beyond pathetic.

>kiddo
pic related

>how do i convince rational people to worship some retard
Americans are truly the most fucking hideous creatures ever conceived. I cannot wait until you are all annihilated.

alright brave warriors, what's YOUR plan and how is it better than Varg's?
>austria
>relevant

Explain yourself.

Challenge them to Holmgang then lecture your defeated foes on permaculture.

>YOUR plan
Pull a De Maistre. When ideological extremism eventually drives the far right and left into a super-destructive war I'll sit in the middle. When all that's left are smoldering ruins and disillusioned masses Radical Catholicism to the rescue. It didn't quite work in his time but I think we might finally be due. The big and gaining steam ideologies are all going to die soon, the quieter but enduring ones will pick up the slack when the time comes.

>radical catholicism
Why cling to any form of christianity during the collapse?

The first part of my plan is telling you to fuck off for being a kike.
The second part is telling Whites that they need to master themselves, be fit, be educated, be wealthy and industrious.
Gather all the knowledge and resources to yourself you can and then engage the world to shape it for the betterment of yourself and your people.
Don't shrink from the task no matter how long the odds.
Make the best of yourself and then work to convince everyone of value to join your way of life so that when the time comes we have a fighting chance.
Hiding in the woods will never do that for you and it makes the end a foregone conclusion.
It effectively marginilazes you from all but the most basic things.
Any normie can have a child and own a small home.
But only you can do those things and fight for your people too.
If you don't, the jews win without even having to fight for it.

Because it's right of course. Why else?

how come Sup Forums condemns breivek and dylan roof but pretends to like this faggot? he's equally sociopathic but way more cowardly (stabs a guy in the back. sends mail bombs)

I assume kikes push Varg because he's at his heart a defeatist.
Also anyone who doesn't want this burden and wants a way out will find comfort in Varg's words.

oh fuck off he did his time. Euronymous didn't deserve to live anyway

because you knew him so you can agree ofc

best thing is VARG shits on mongrelicans and they all go to his comment box to seek approval, pitiful subhumans mongrels are

He did do his time, but his weird explanation and lack of remorse don't reflect well upon him.

Find out about people interest and relate it to that, race can be traced to many things as they are particular cultural developments.

I'm thinking about going the route of redpilling environmentalists. I know a couple that are already against the mainstream liberalism. Berniebros are at the most mainstream tip of the people I am talking about.

> only Denmark contributed to western civilization

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY LORD THE MUTT IS ACTUALLY RETARDED

>5 children
I'm pretty sure it's 6 soon to be 7.

Nordicists are autistic

>you're being a kike
I am literally telling you to stop worshipping kikes.
>whites need to master themselves
How is this different from Varg, outside of "industrious" which has a nebulous meaning?
>have a child
I think you mean "many children" user
>jews win without having to fight
They do that every time you read a page out of the bible.
Christianity is not right. Please explain why it is right.

varg looks like that when he is 45 and he dares to give anyone advice about health fitness

speaks for itself folks

When the flood is coming, are you a defeatist for running to the hills? You clearly do not understand why Varg thinks that there are no political solutions.

Becoming self-sufficient, not contributing to the system through taxes, making fuckloads of kids, is the best way to fight.

This.

amerishit are too disconnected and too dependant on their government feeding them and circumcising them so they mock someone who does something all white men should be doing

>I am literally telling you to stop worshipping kikes.
All you're telling me is that you're not a xian.
kikes hate jewsus and xians just as much as anyone else so no, you're a kike.
>How is this different from Varg
That's a decent amount of misdirection there learned elder.
My point is that Varg's end game leads to nowhere.
If you don't fight for your land and people not only are you throwing away your birthright you are throwing away your children's future as well.
>I think you mean "many children" user
If you aren't going to fight to secure their future you may as well have none.
>you read a page out of the bible
Fuck off you retarded kike.

>When the flood is coming, are you a defeatist for running to the hills?
This is such a retarded thing.
Why not extrapolate it away into an asteroid strike.
>You clearly do not understand why Varg thinks that there are no political solutions.
The solution is to prepare yourself to win in an open fight by any means, be they economic or violent.

>Influence and GDP growth don't make you successful. Rome was an abysmal place to be for most of the population most of the time. Europe wasn't really worth a damn until Roman Law, Greek thought and Hebrew religion all combined with Christianity. Without bedrock morality and something transcendent to live for the picture wasn't complete.

>you're not a christian
>therefore you're jewish
you literally, LITERALLY, worship a Jew. Half of your bible is literally Jewish mythology and folkore. The other half is dedicated to the special Jew that totally rose from the dead.
How exactly am I the kike if I want this judaism out of Europe?
>learned elder
oy vey you caught me, damn i sure hate (((jesus))) so much because oy vey those christians sure did jews a disservice by letting them control all the fucking banks and most merchant businesses. oy vey!
>if you don't fight for your land you throw away your birthright
This is literally what Varg says all the time, I take it you don't watch his videos. How exactly are you going to "fight" tough guy?
>read a page out of the bible "fuck off"
You literally have no response, it's amazing. I bet you're a spic.

>you literally, LITERALLY, worship a Jew. Half of your bible is literally Jewish mythology and folkore. The other half is dedicated to the special Jew that totally rose from the dead.
I see you're sticking to the script and trying to stir up shit even though nothing you said applies to me in any way and that's obvious.
The jidf isn't sending their best.
I know this place has turned into a shithole but why are you guys sending your bench warmers?
>This is literally what Varg says all the time,
Hiding from society and the world is the opposite of fighting.
It's retreating.
Just like the cowards who retreated from the Ottomans to save their own asses.
I'm sure you want to dress it up as somehow heroic because you want to win without a fight but I'll see to it that you get it anyway.
>How exactly are you going to "fight" tough guy?
You'll find out juden.

lost

>you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew
So do you have response to what I'm saying, or are you so incapable that you're just shutting down?
>hiding from society
He bought rifles and teaches his kids basic combat in holmgang
>it's retreating
What exactly SHOULD Varg be doing, genius? Because it looks like he's taking a smart stand against the system as it is.
>you'll find out how I'll fight
I doubt it, you're a pussy and an idiot that can't even defend his own beliefs on an anonymous internet forum. You have no plan of action besides spouting basic platitudes and obvious sayings like "we should fight" which is meaningless and undefined.
You don't even have a response to THIS comment.

>just like the cowards who retreated from the ottamans to save their own asses
t. murdered by a janissar and his wife gangraped by turks

>If you don't fight for your land and people
How have you ''fought'' for your land?

I'm not going to put my children's survival on that assumption that white people around me wake up and start a revolution. I don't need them, they don't need me. I'd rather fight for a community that wants me to defend it, I'm not going to be a soldier for people who would hate me if they knew my true opinions. The rate of white people waking up is way too slow when compared to automation of industry, and eventually the automation of warfare.

>What exactly SHOULD Varg be doing, genius?
He should be telling people to not repeat his mistakes.
Others have a chance to make out better than Varg and improve their lot in life.
The fact that he doesn't and wants his own kinsmen to cap their potential is despicable.
So of course a kike like you lauds it.
Besides that, he's doing the best he can with what he has left of his life.
>he's taking a smart stand against the system as it is.
Retreating in the wilderness is the opposite of standing.
>"we should fight" which is meaningless and undefined
To a toad shaped jew like you I'm sure the idea of fighting for yourself is laughable.
We fight by making our lives an inspiration to others.
By presenting ourselves as something to aspire to.
We fight with ideas, spreading them to everyone of value.
Then we fight you until you no longer exist.
>You don't even have a response to THIS comment.
I already laid out what people should do.
To get into specifics I'd have to know the individual.
Some people are a better fit for some vocations than others.
The point is that every person should maximize their potential according to their own abilities and then leverage that to influence the world for the better.
>t. murdered by a janissar and his wife gangraped by turks
Yes I can tell you're a coward.
Just retreat back to Varg's jewtube channel.
>How have you ''fought'' for your land?
How have you?
If you ask me to lay out my credentials on an anonymous image board then that's ridiculous.
Do you want my life story?
>I don't need them, they don't need me.
Yes, you're an island and you'll survive the predation of untold millions of barbarian shitskins who are quite comfortable living in stone age conditions.
You remind me of a xian waiting for the rapture and you're just as useless.

>into his way of thinking?
Hit them in the head until they get brain damage?

>He should be telling people to not repeat his mistakes.
And his mistakes... are?
>The fact that he doesn't and wants his own kinsmen to cap their potential is despicable.
And their potential is?
>Retreating in the wilderness is the opposite of standing
Explain "standing" then.
>we fight by making our lives an inspiration to others... blah blah blah
This would be quite an inspiring speech if you had literally anything at all to back it up.
>I already laid out what people should do
Yeah, we gotta FIGHT BACK and INSPIRE OTHERS and NOT RETREAT and MAKE A STAND.
Bravo, sir. Very powerful stuff, the bankers are already trembling at your verbal fortitude.
>i can tell you're a coward
>anyone that doesn't immediately fucking die in any battle is a coward
I think the problem is that you don't have any substance. When people ask you for substance, and definition you just call them Jewish. You're an idiot that would be killed day one of any uprising, probably by your own allies for their own good.

>And his mistakes... are?
Throwing away so many productive years of his life in prison.
Not maximizing his potential.
Telling others to retreat instead of prepare to fight.
>And their potential is?
Are you really this stupid that you want me to give you a definition of human potential?
>Explain "standing" then.
Reread my posts and consider the implications of what I said people should do.
Dragging me down into tedium and rehashing what I said a million times by playing dumb won't work.
>This would be quite an inspiring speech if you had literally anything at all to back it up.
Typical jew.
The value of doing these things is self evident.
>he bankers are already trembling at your verbal fortitude.
I think they are.
Otherwise they wouldn't put so much effort into getting rid of Whites in the first place.
>you just call them Jewish.
You're jewish.
If you're trying to fit in remember to not capitalize the j next time.
It gives you away.
>You're an idiot that would be killed
I would rather stand against insurmountable odds and be remembered like the men who fought under Leonidas than stay home and be forgotten.

>How have you?
I have not fought for my land, even though I've recieved infantry training and I swore and oath to defend the country. I'm not planning to defend it though, as everything and everyone around me is rotten and not worthy of my protection. Except my family.
>If you ask me to lay out my credentials on an anonymous image board then that's ridiculous.
>Do you want my life story?
I was asking how you have fought for your land.

>millions of barbarian shitskins
Where I live will there will never be millions of shitskins. I see no reason to believe that the (((the powers at be))) will let them have any power. They have an end-game in their plans, and it's not going to be muslims and niggers having real power in the West.

>I'm not planning to defend it though
I hope that in the course of time you will reconsider.
We all fall short of our aspirations, do not forsake your kin for their shortcomings.
>I was asking how you have fought for your land.
It's pointless here isn't it?
Even should I enumerate it for you some jew could simply mock it.
If you must know I've sired 8 children and became slightly wealthy while he exposing ideas to everyone I could that they'd never have been introduced to otherwise.
In this way I'm preparing a support network for everyone involved that can hopefully not only weather the storm but be called on to push back the tide.
>Where I live will there will never be millions of shitskins.
On this we disagree.
By my reckoning not even far flung places like Iceland will be spared.
The only way we stop it from happening in Finland is if we when before they manage to get to you.
>it's not going to be muslims and niggers having real power in the West.
They are to be slaves and you are to be dead.
jewish religious belief states that they must have 800 slaves for every jew before their "savior" returns.

>wasting his life in prison
It's not as if he chose to go to prison, you moron, and I'll bet any activities you do to "fight" would be illegal and get you thrown in prison too. But it would be an American prison, so a lot worse.
>Are you really this stupid that you want me to give you a definition of human potential?
Are you really this stupid that you can't even define you say?
>reread my posts
I already read them once and found no substance. Explain it better or admit you have no idea what you're talking about.
>dragging me down into tedium
If you can't even be asked to explain what you mean in a sterile environment then you're not going to last five minutes when shit actually falls apart.
>you're a jew you're a jew you're a jew
Nobody here thinks I'm a jew, but everyone here knows you're a moron.
>getting rid of whites
Hmm and how do you get rid of whites... oh yeah, keep them complacent in this system. Don't let them run off to do their own thing. That's bad!
>you're Jewish, I know this because you capitalized "Jewish"
Jewish Jewish Jewish, what a meaningless term it has become thanks to you.
What if I said you're the Jew?
>fight like Leonidas
You're not fighting like Leonidas at all, Leonidas was a tactician and a hero that clearly explained everything to his devoted men. You have nobody with you and you have no plan. You'd probably tell Leonidas to keep all of his men at the hot gates instead of just 300 because otherwise they'd be running away.

someone post the sped up gif of this pls

>It's not as if he chose to go to prison
When you decide to confront someone and end up killing them you chose it.
Saying he dindu nuffin is liberal thinking but you already exposed youself as a jew so no surprise.
>Are you really this stupid that you can't even define you say?
Use a dictionary if you need a definition.
>I already read them once and found no substance.
I remember Hitler saying something about you types playing dumb.
Seems he was right.
>Nobody here thinks I'm a jew, but everyone here knows you're a moron.
Yes every jidf poster is with you.
Impressive.
>Hmm and how do you get rid of whites
By having them follow people like Varg who will lead them off a cliff.
>Jewish Jewish Jewish, what a meaningless term
Yes I know you hate being called out.
>What if I said you're the Jew?
It would be very ironic.
>You're not fighting like Leonidas at all
Yes rebbe tell me more about the Pagan forebears of Europe.
>You have nobody with you and you have no plan.
You sound like that hunchback character in the movie your tribesmen made.
>You'd probably tell Leonidas to keep all of his men at the hot gates instead of just 300
He brought as many as he thought he could.

>When you decide to confront someone and end up killing them you chose it.
Wrong, self-defense killing is allowed and Varg says his lawyer was crap at promoting that idea. It's just going to be a game of "he said, she said" so that's pointless.
He killed Euronymous, a satanic communist. This was a good thing regardless of intent.
>Use a dictionary if you need a definition.
AKA "I can't explain go look it up"
>you're a jew you're a jew
This is old. If I was a Jew, wouldn't I be recoiling in horror after being found out? Or did you not read that quote yet?
>literally everyone except me is JIDF
if that was true then why even be in this thread?
>i know you hate being called out
I think it's great you keep saying it, because you don't have anything of substance to say.
>tell me more about the pagan forebears of europe
You certainly could use the education, christcuck.
>he brought as many as he thought he could
WOW you don't even the story at all, Leonidas made his final stand with 300 spartans and 700 other Greeks but they were a final vanguard and a delaying tactic while the larger bulk of the Greek armies fell back away from the Hot Gates. Athens was evacuated, the Persians broke through but were incapable of killing the civilians and so on?
You really know jack shit so I really hope you do try something.

You're next line will be: "You're a Jew!"

>self-defense killing is allowed and Varg says
You don't know how many times I've heard things like this from nigger apologists.
>satanic communist.
Are you still pretending to be Pagan?
If so why do you give a damn about satanists?
You are so terrible at this it's shocking.
>This was a good thing
Losing that many years over 1 man is pointless.
>If I was a Jew
>If
How amusing.
>they were a final vanguard and a delaying tactic while the larger bulk of the Greek armies fell back away from the Hot Gates.
He brought as many as he thought he could.
>You really know jack shit so I really hope you do try something.
I know about self sacrifice for my people.
Something foreign to you.
That's why you couldn't pick up on the implications of what I said earlier.
If I fight under Leonidas it means I die for my people to whom I'd give up my life willingly if only to inspire them and buy them time.

>Varg berates people who don't have children in their 20s
>Yet he had no children in his 20s or even 30s

>Varg says that "civilization" is too reliant on oil
>Varg also drives around in his car every single day

>Varg says that people should form small tribes of likeminded people
>Varg's only neighbour is a boomer faggot, he has no friends or extended family living with him and he even alienates people online who extend a friendly hand

>Varg is a tribal pagan
>Yet he lives far away from his ancestral homeland

>Varg says that people need to stop supporting the capitalist system
>Varg also uses Amazon, Youtube and the global (((music industry))) to collect royalties and sell products

The final redpill?
All religions are lies.
There is no true political ideology. There are archons/gods/demons in this world who deceive us, and this world is hell. The more righteous you are the more you will suffer, the more wicked you are the better your life will go. This world is controlled by evil, it is pure evil.
Fuck this clown world.

>nigger apologists
Self-defense killing is used against niggers
>are you pretending to be pagan
I don't have a religion, I'm pointing out Christianity's flaws. I never once advocated for paganism.
>you are bad
>how amusing
>you are a jew
What pseudointellectual you are, what power you wield in this discussion.
>i know about self-sacrife and this is foreign to you and you can't read my implications and I won't explain them.
You come across as incompetent, ignorant, but certainly full of self-confidence. You didn't know the story of Leonidas, just like you have no idea what to do.

This is your last serious reply from me, spend it wisely little "warrior."

>boo I hate christianity its not european and its jewish
>btw did you know that muslims are fucking BASED

His point was that the Muslims cared more for European pagan knowledge at one point than the Christians did. I dare you to watch that video and get any other impression from it, instead of pictures out of context.

Read the first slide dumbass. The renaissance was one of the most important periods in European history

varg is retarded

The cure to the blackpill is growing a spine.

why would you turn anyone into a cringy neo-pagan edgelord? Varg is unemployed and down on his feet now doing equally unfunny sketch comedy as Sam Hyde did.

>The more righteous you are the more you will suffer
I can believe this at least.
However I prefer hardship because it gives me a challenge to overcome.
Have you ever thought of it that way?
>Self-defense killing is used against niggers
If you seek someone out for confrontation and kill them it isn't self defense.
Perhaps you should've gotten someone from the tribe to defend him?
>I don't have a religion
>I never once advocated for paganism.
Here you are trying to weasel out of being caught so you can continue your little charade.
>what power you wield in this discussion
All of it.
You're a retarded kike, your only advantage is being dishonest and using nepotism to advance your fellow tribesmen.
In a open dialogue you always lose because you're so clumsy in your lies.
Now ask yourself, "how did he spot me so early on?"
Don't worry, you don't have to admit anything.
That's for your own edification.
>This is your last serious reply from me
HAHAHA
Just like a jew you have to throw a weasel word in there like "serious" to give yourself a clause to continue replying.
You are all such rats.
>little "warrior."
As is typical of a jew you denigrate anything noble and deride selflessness.
I'm glad you engaged with me so long for it highlights for clearly our differences.
I want Whites to fight.
You don't.

>European pagan knowledge
*Christian knowledge from Constantinople
Correct, that's why his agument is complete bullshit.
Mudslimes didn't bring anything else to Europe but destruction, Rennaissance is a pure product of European christians.
BY THE WAY if it was up to his pagan views there could have never been any Renaissance

>Read the first slide dumbass. The renaissance was one of the most important periods in European history
It was caused by Greek xians bringing their knowledge and ancient texts to Western Europe if we're being perfectly honest.
I don't know that we should be giving muslims credit here.

>only Denmark contributed to western Civilization
stop posting this retarded map.
>Tesla
>Popov
>Kopernik
>Czochralski

>3) Paganism didn't create western civilization - that was the old Roman Catholicism.
You fucking utter cunt. Just completely fucking ignoring everything the greeks the romans, the celts, the germans, the slavs and the nords did before your fucking KIKE RABBI Yeshua had his followers spread his jew shit into the roman empire. That's where you think the story of European civilization begins.

You're a total fucking wanker mate. Seeing you say shit like that makes me think that maybe Varg doesn't go far enough in expressing his disdain towards you fucking traitors, you revisionist christkike scum.

I need the one with street fighter/tekken effects now

Come on, bar Greeks and Romans no other pagans did anything worthy of note.

>Influence and GDP growth don't make you successful

They let you have free public baths, cheap healthcare, a roof over your head, even if windows are painted on, public housing and public waterworks. Rome had all of that. Romans were quite successful without Christianity, in fact Christianity contributed to their downfall and the eventual split into the Western and Eastern empires. That is not to say that Rome would have been better or worse under Christianity or Paganism, it was all about Roman tradition and way of thinking, regardless of religion, but the instability caused by the switch from the old to the new made them vulnerable. Well, that and centuries of fighting with the fucking Persians, six hundred years give or take. Of course Roman Christianity was also rather different compared to what we have today.

Yeah there weren't many immense empires or many technological breakthroughs before the Romans and Greeks but there was civilization, with some semblance of law and order, culture, trade, diplomacy etc. The story of European civilization begins around about the bronze age if you're looking at it from a serious historical perspective. That's 3500 years before Roman Catholicism.

Anyone who says the story of European civilization begins at around about 300-400AD is ignorant at best, a dishonest fucking rat worst.

I'm a Christian but Varg makes good points. We got to go /rural/. Cities are unironically the spawn of satan.

go rural and then what? Leech welfare that city kids pay for with their tax money? Just like varg?

>no other pagans did anything worthy of note.

>founded cities
>explored and discovered continents
>revolutionized warfare
>engineered the best ships
>invented comb and glasses
>contributed to European law

Pretty good I'd say

Also some of the most incredible ancient wonders are found in pagan Europe

this.

He's just some spaz in the wood rambling nonsense

>start speaking goth

You're speaking English... a Germanic language.

Holy mother of fuck burgers are a plague upon this planet.

When someone thinks civilization they will mostly think large spanning empires and a high human development. If you go by these definitions, European civilization begun with Romans and Greeks, older pagans were mostly tribal.
Also dont forget that Varg is completely against the idea of civilization.

Maybe not "unworthy of note" but certainly nothing very revolutionary. In the end vikings just lived in huts and pillaged weaker tribes, and yes, they made good ships for this.