Boku No Hero Academia

What did Nighteye see?

He saw Mirio sacrificing his life to save Deku's.

He saw the unevitable defeat of Overhaul.
Killed by the villain alliance.

He saw this thread being created.

I wonder if Toga and Twice will still the show again after they pull of whatever they're planning. Inb4 after Deku finally beats Overhaul, he goes back to Mirio to find him dead and Eri gone.

>Mirio accomplishes his dream by saving the next symbol of peace thus saving at least a million lives.

Do you think that Deku will eventually consider passing his quirk over to Mirio?

Who do you main in a Boku no Hero Academia fighting game, Sup Forums?

Why?

Can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

He didn't see anything because he died before he could, hence why his monologue ended early and the black screen

post yfw Nighteye dissolves into Twice-goo

Eraserhead

Snipe of course, gotta zone dem close quarters faggets.

Mirio was the original suggestion. Mirio is fucking perfect. Mirio lost his quirk. And it is actually a possibility.

Deku will definitely think about it.

Overhaul

>Taking the DBFZ UI and slapping Deku over it
Disgusting.

The joke character

Or there is no future in which all the things he desire happen.

>Mirio is fucking perfect
>couldn't even use his quirk to rescue Eri

Toga

Deku can finally become the quirkless hero we all wanted him to become when we read the first chapter.

>Hori back at it again

Bakugou without a doubt.

>he saw nothing because he's just a copy of a quirk user
holy shit hori

Nah man, his left arm was completely torn off and hes got a 2ft~ spike through his chest

He sacrificed his quirk to save her. He also managed to rescue eri without his quirk. With OfA he would be amazing.

Deku already thought about it before Mirio was dequirked.

Kirishima or Tetsutetsu.

is it just me or has every chapter since they started the raid been a fucking cliffhanger setting up for the next one

It's the safest bet that we will see him contemplating about it.

>He sacrificed his quirk to save her

Only because he was trapped and couldn't use his quirk to get her out. He had no choice because his quirk can't be used to rescue hostages.

Yes he died. But he was desperately looking for a future in which the kids survive. He has accepted his death so why does he look so devastated?

This entire arc has been mediocre and boring so far. I feel like the fire of the manga died out.

He probably saw the VA killing mirio and taking Eri

>introduces multiple new side characters
>every chapter ends in a cliffhanger
>big bad turns into a rape monster
>all the characters get fucked and it's up to the MC to defeat the big bad as he unleashes a new power
>slowly dying from japanese cold and broken arms

"He" is taking over, the curse is upon us

I think the autor is going to add a spin on top of it,he is not the kind of guy that goes for the normal stuff

When will people realize that their opinions are about as relevant as the rocks in the ocean?

who?

I wish mirio would get a power, but i hope deku doesnt give him the one for all

At least this time they are saying that they just personally don't like it.
That is a big step up from saying nobody is liking it and it isn't selling.
Believe it or not but Sup Forums is actually improving.

Nothing, because Overhaul is going to die of total organ failure in about 5 minutes because his fusion is a complete mess.

Kurogiri is gonna warp Toga, Twice, and Eri out of there isn't he?

what if its just deku being so awesome Nighteye can't foresight it, if the title of the chapter is to be believed
>a hope that cannot be seen

Not before Toga drives Overhaul into despair and tears by throwing the old boss' decapitated head in his face.

I thought he just saw blackness because he was going to die.

No the point is that at his end he can only hope. There is no confirmation or anything but he died with the hope that there is a chance.

Why do people jerk off over Stain? He's fucking awful. His speech is gay, and his reasoning is stupid, good villains don't need to explain shit to others.

Are you upset?

>Nighteye spergs from the pain and leaps fifteen years into Overhauls future where he sees a rotting corpse of his own body in a bag titled "onahole".

>Nothing, because Overhaul is going to die of total organ failure in about 5 minutes because his fusion is a complete mess.

Whether or not that is the case, I can't be the only one who thought Chisaki's dialogue this chapter was so obviously aimed at pure intimidation that it made him seem desperate for the heroes to just back down.

Although I know the other and more obvious explanation is that he's simply frenzied.

you should stop posting if you really believe that

I really wanna see all the girls kinda freaking out when they find out what happens. It'll be nice.

It's pretty obvious that the hero society if going to fall at least for a while before Deku and crew save it. All these small incidents are leading to a tipping point. For example Oh and his gang were supposed to be toothless yakuza, but they managed to end the next #1 hero, severely wound a bunch of them, and caused huge waves in general despite the fact that OH will probably lose. The future is going to be bleak for the foreseeable future

since opinions don't matter, please teach us the objective truth of bnha, friend

Stain isn't a villain.

>Waited until 6:20 in the evening before getting a proper scanlation.
>Tired after a long day
>Literally got the shittiest redrawer they could to clean this week's chapter.
>Hori is still dying
>Fallen Angels will never post an HD Monday release ever again.

Only slightly user.

The arc is good. The problem is the fucked up pacing and the lenght of this arc. How many chapters does this arc have by now?

>but they managed to end the next #1 hero

Mirio is a fake hero desu

Am I the only one who think Hori fucked up with the whole % of the full cowl? I'm pretty sure that for what we have seen, if All Might used 10% against these villains he would obliterate them, Deku struggles and can't do anything, seems bullshit to me.

template

>good villains don't need to explain shit to others.
Gonna have to disagree with you there. Good villain speeches can make a villain way cooler and/or more interesting.

Internship arc started at 115

I don't believe for a second Nighteye will die with Hori flip flapping about killing a Hero all the time.

Deku still hasn't mastered or even figured out OfA like All Might has.

Nah it is fine so far. The reason AM was so scary was more because of his speed than anything. He probably always used a high % of OfA when moving and dialed it back when striking. Deku doesn't have that mastery yet

On a scale of 1 to 10, how traumatized is she?

Does she have a chance of turning out okay at this point?

overhauled/10
There's only one thing she should do right now

Considering shes been exploded and put back together with a good chunk less blood then before numerous times im going give her a solid 10.

No. The same thing applies to Deku's 100% smashes, which are impressive but nowhere near All Might's smashes, despite the fact that Deku's 100% is supposed to be more powerful than All Might's 100%.

10, she's been through and seen more shit than most pro heroes at this point

>There's only one thing she should do right now

Burgers?

Hey anons, been a while since I posted something here(I'm the drawfag who did the "HD remakes" of the anti-Grape pictures).

Here's a picture of everyone's favourite trio(man, I really love the interactions between them). It's still a very rough version, mind you, I'll probably upload the finished piece once I'm done.

What would class A's quirks be like if they were reversed

10 but it's nothing a lifetime of headpats from oniichan can't fix

That's one happy Todoroki

I still think that toga and twice will abduct her after the fight and deliver her to handman.

I want to enter Villain-Eri's traumatized, and smoothening vaginal walls and have her DNA rob me of my quirk.

Shoji, Tokoyami, or AllMight's hidden unlockable skelly form

DELET

Tail man

Sup Forums is going to have a field day with this one.

As much as I hate it, I can see it happening here.

So, how many limbs is Overhaul going to take from the madman?

She'll become shigi's successor and kota will become deku's successor. The horns, man.

fuck, I lost

He doesn't have nearly as much muscle as AM had

nigger

>I'm gonna die, but hell is the living.jpg

Does Deku get stronger/competent after fighting the league of villains in the forest.

Read and find out.

Hello speedreader.

maybe

Man Mirio is a legend if he can stand being around Eri and be reminded of his life's work going down the drain every second.

no way he stays depowered for the rest of the series. He might be gone for a while or nerfed, but he'll be back