How to shut up someone on Gun Control

Step one.
1.Explain the right to bear arms is the safeguard against a tyrannical government be local, state or Federal.
2.Self defense.

Now, tell the Libtard.
what if Trump decides to dissolve the Legislative branch and starts a defacto government.
Promises elections in the long future, hires pro-Trump general's and the army TAKES the streets, so no more PROTESTS.
You won't have the right to buy an AR15 and fight for the Constitution.

Then their hate for Trump will say, yeah we need people to "Resist" for real.

All nice and scary and all, but either that thing is a bunch of fragile plastic, or it's heavy as fuck.
By heavy as fuck I mean you wouldn't think it was heavy unless you were shooting constantly for awhile - then your muscles twitch ever slightly so much, your heart pounds and the rifle pulses with the beat in your hands....
or is that optic sight just another cosmetic gizmo to get people to buy it?

3. Get shot

Does this hypothetical conversation happen in America? How would you get all your arguments out before getting shot by a stray bullet? Do you have to be more concise in general because of the constant looming threat of death? I'm genuinely curious.

1. we don't have a tyrannical government.
2. militias can also be tyrannical. drug cartels, the Taliban, communist rebels, are all examples of tyrannical groups. disarming these groups would make society better in these countries. gun control works.
3. flooding the country with assault rifles creates a police state like environment.
4. you will never defeat the government with your assault rifle.

4. you will never defeat the government with your assault rifle

Oh really, roundeye?

No, you just explain that rifles are used in less than 3% of all gun murders, and less than 2% of total murders, falling behind blunt objects, knives, and hand to hand combat, each of which are used more frequently for murder in the US than rifles of any sort. So regardless even of rights or responsibilities, any legislation regarding rifles is to solve a non-problem.

The Viet Cong disagree with #4

BEAR ARMS

>this much autism
It's a shotgun dumbass who cares

Bad argument. The US handily won every battle of vietnam. Pulling out was a political failure, not a logistical one

I doubt it weighs over 10 pounds. M1 weighs 10 pounds.

>shall not be infringed

red dot on a shottie?

>The Viet Cong disagree with #4
They gave up the moment republicans took charge and bombed north vietnam. Up until then,the democrat leadership was mostly bombing empty jungle (the ho chi minh trail).

fire arms are the great equalizer.
if whitey with a knife is coming after a black trans disabled muslim with gun, the poor oppressed victim can defend themselves.
when the nazi trumpenreich jackboots hit the street, you will be very upset you disarmed.

this is the only argument.

Increased gun control isn’t unconstitutional.

Retard detected

Go back, faggot.

They are shills, they are here to fuck with you, not to convince you of gun control.
Comon man, they come out of the woodwork after EVERY shooting.

>How to shut up someone on Gun Control

Sucker punch, take phone and wallet.

They don't have a gun to shoot you with.

This

Its a combat shotgun designed for men not pansies. It wasn't made for you. You wouldn't understand.

As I have said many times for anyone who is for gun control or outright anti-gun you give them a sign like pic related and tell them to put the sign in their front yard. Let them virtue signal to all passersby that their home is gun free and ready to be robbed.

But user, all you need to beat a bad guy with a gun is a woman who talks alot.

>#4

Afghan War
Iraq War
Vietnam War

What if it's a trap and there's a well armed family waiting inside for the robber ?

The opinions of a monkey are worthless, Muhammad.

No one posted it yet?

You would be giving the signs to the anti-gun folks that you know who themselves will not own guns.

How to shut up someone on 2nd ammedment
step one
1. ask what is 'well regulated militia'
2. explain that in the time the ammedment was made, the term 'weapon' did not include machine guns.

Now tell me ameritard
do you think the army will let america's freedom be taken that easily? trump will just initiate another civil war, with the us army on both ends. adding armed citizans to this stew is a recipe for disaster, since those militias can take opposite sides and fight each other. look at the rebels in syria.
t. an ally

1. We don't have a tyrannical govt yet, because of the 2a
2. You think a "tyrannical militia" is going to give a fuck about laws and turn in their guns?
3. Europe is a police state without armed civilians
4. What said

No, none of this will work on the liberal. You want to know why? Because they don't argue with logic and reason, and their goal is not to debate. Whenever I argue with liberals in my family about the right to bear arms they simply repeat that they don't want to live in a world with murder and guns. No matter how you retort, they simply repeat the expression. Even if you tell them that murder is already illegal and taking away people's guns just means the government loses all fear and respect for its people, citing Nazi Germany for example, they simply reply without thought "I just don't want to live in a world where people have ASSAULT RIFLES, why does anyone need ASSAULT WEAPONS AND MILITARY GRADE MACHINE GUNS??" blah blah blah blah. Even if you tell them that drugs are illegal but they are still everywhere (in criminal's hands) they just don't listen or think. Even if you tell them about how the majority of governments throughout history have become corrupt and betrayed their people, they simply do not care. They think that it is possible to live in a Dr. Seuss world. Even on the subject of borders, when I ask my mother why she locks her car when she shops or locks her front door at night, she says that has nothing to do with borders. That we need open borders. They see no parallels. The liberal is simply a brainlet. The liberal sees no value in thought, they only value emotion. It is futile to debate a liberal. They simply are what they are; brainlets. Hopeless brainlets.

(((ally)))
Fuck your country, you never help anyone.

nice argument mr. anderson.

DP-12, nice choice

nigger detected.

>we don't have a tyrannical government.
Yeah man, I'm not currently in a wreck while driving my vehicle so I removed the seatbelts and airbags. Thank god scary black assault rifles and airbags will be distributed to me seconds before I need them.

>2. You think a "tyrannical militia" is going to give a fuck about laws and turn in their guns?
so you want these groups to have unlimited amounts of guns just because they don't follow laws? I fyou make it very hard to get a gun, they won't have many guns, retard. the rest of your arguments are stupid shit.

MEMEBALL THREAD COME IN HERE!!!!

>1.Explain the right to bear arms is the safeguard against a tyrannical government be local, state or Federal.
You do realize that there are military grade weapons that are not allowed to be in private hands, right? A shitty stock AR-15 isn't going to do anything to a fucking tank.
>2.Self defense.
Someone breaks into your house. What's going to be better, an AR-15 or a handgun? Good luck maneuvering around your house and getting into a firefight with a large rifle.

this has been the plan all along user. they aren't going to outlaw guns. there will be a big show and more false flags and some things will change. but they wont take the guns. they need us to have the guns. eventually the left will reach a breaking point and buy guns themselves. thats when the climax to this reality tv turned tv reality psychosis kicks off.

so you have a tank parked in your garage just in case we get a tyrannical government? That won't be enough anyway. You stupid retard. Do you enjoy waking up to massacres in the news every day or what, you sick fuck.

>W-we totally can defeat the US army and take down government. It happens in the movies!

>OH MY GOD I CANT EVEN

They will already have the guns. Getting a gun in a country with 300 million guns isn't hard to do. There's private sales, %80 lowers that aren't even traced, there's cnc and milling machines. Guns are already here they aren't going anywhere faggot. The govt knows what will happen if they try and confiscate them. You're stupid liberal fantasies aren't going to change anything. Sure some states might try to enact more restrictions but there will always be guns. And if someone is going to do something illegal they won't stop just because if a gun law.

Republicans have decided to tolerate massacres because owning guns is more important to them than dead kids.

Their ridiculous and impossible solution to gun violence is to turn the country into a police state with armed guards and bullet-proofing everywhere. The NRA is satanic and republicans have been thoroughly seduced by their siren song.

If the government imposes a 1 million dollar fine and/or a punishment of 20 years in jail for possessing a semi auto weapon or semi auto weapon parts, guns will be gone.

1. It means well armed. Fucking google it.
2. Lewis Gun faggot.
3/10 bait its early and i got a little upset.

This is the furthest I've scrolled in a while to see this.
Good job user.

But muh mass shootings muh children

>Step one.
1. Shoot them

No, gummint will be gone.

You seem to be the one hoping for massacres in the streets.

No, the trigger pullers in the US Army are “our” guys. All the retards, fags, and trannies are in Combat Support and Combat Service Support.