Is this the pinnacle of yuri?

One's a boy and one's a blob, so it doesn't really count.

Why do people say Nanachi is a boy?

"oira"

If Reg wanted to fuck Nanachi, does it mean it is actually yaoi?

shitposters, ignore

Its the storyline that saved the show. Outside of the background art and the world building and part of the OST the show really wasnt strong up until Nanachi got introduced. The overall plot was mediocre, the character writing severely lackluster. Bunny quite literally saved this show from mediocrity.

It was great all the way through. Wanting Reg and Riko to succeed is a big part of the enjoyment

Yeah, just like how all those reverse traps that use "boku" actually have dicks, too. Fuck, I guess I'm gay, then.

Nah, youre just delusional and try too hard to have something to justify the time you invested watching seasonal anime.

Middle part was too boring. Riko and Reg can't carry the show.

Sounds like legitimate projection.

Well, count me as delusional too, then. I also enjoyed it from beginning to end.

Dont worry most people are unable to actually evaluate the stuff they watched, especially if the last couple episodes are the strongest ones. Happened last week in PriPri as well when people were suddenly pretending that it was a 9/10 show because they liked the ending, forgetting all the issues theyve had throughout the season.

That's unfortunate for you.

The bunny also saved the manga
The author was going to kill her but editor stopped him

You are right about the ending standing out among the rest of the episodes. It was a solid 9/10 ending, but the show itself was more of a 7/10 overall.

>hi guys, I'm a nip and nanachi is a boy
>k
probably like that

Any one have the picture with lyza and riko at the end? please post it if you do.

I honestly don't understand how people justify opinions like these to themselves. I knew I was watching a great fucking show from the first few minutes of the first ep. The only bit that annoyed me in the supposedly mediocre pre-bunny part was the whole Ozen debacle, but even then you don't get a show this good too often. The only explanation I can think of for people calling it mediocre or lackluster is that they don't realize what the word mediocre means when applied to the vast ocean of trash that is anime, or in other words they have watched only a handful of shows.

It's the opposite. When you're so invested in garbage anime anything decent causes an unbearably nasty sensation like pouring holy water on the undead.

Tell me, what aspect of the writing (outside of the world building) was any better than you average show until lets say e10? The character writing sure as hell was lackluster, doesnt even need to be compared to other shows since it doesnt matter if its "mediocre by comparison", since that doesnt make it any better or worse. Anyone who isnt borderline delusional can recognize the fact that the last few episodes where by far the strongest, while the rest had its fair share of issues, particularly in the writing department. Unless you wanna elaborate as to how Made in Abyss has exceptional character writing, or an overly complex main storyline that Riko and Reg are the main characters of. Because last time I checked character development is mostly absent, the story is that of a simple adventure that shouldnt even happen in the first place since its technically speaking illegal and the overall events are incredibly linear and partially even repetitive and predictable as hell. I dont think many people will call this a bad show, but if you want them to consider this to be exceptional then you should probably provide some substantial arguments that explain in what aspect the shows writing is anything better than OK.

The show has a great OST, great backgrounds and overall very good world building. But everything else falls flat until the introduction of Nanachi. 3eps arent really able to make anyone ignore the other 75% in favor of them. Or rather, they shouldnt.

>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords wall of text tldr
do you copy paste these from reddit?

What a snob

Why do newfags think there is something wrong with watching seasonal anime?

There is nothing wrong wtih watching seasonal anime, but there is something wrong with desperately trying to pretend that every single season has (an) absolutely exceptional show(s). Sometimes the season simply doesnt, so overhyping decent shows just so you can say "WOW DIZ SEASON WAS SO GREAT" is utterly retarded.