Do women honestly like feminine men over masculine men?

Do women honestly like feminine men over masculine men?

With the shit like birth control fucking up their hormones, yes they do

Some prefer feminine, some prefer not feminine(malinine...?).

Women like:
>1) transport
>2) money

Not in my experience.

Women can smell effeminate men from a mile away.

And I'm not even just talking about obviously effeminate men. Even men who put up fronts, it only takes a conversation or two before women see through it and realize the man is weak.

Women crave security. There are a number of ways that men can protect women. Maybe they have a lot of money, maybe they are muscly, maybe they are emotionally stable, decisive, honest, etc. It's not one or two things. And they can definitely tell when a man doesn't have those qualities. It's easy to sit here behind a computer for a lot of disenfranchised men and say that women just like assholes or don't know what's good for them. But most of these assholes are employed and physically strong.

At least the women that matter can tell. Some women just want a weak man to dominate.

Women enjoy the existence of femenine men, but they don't feel attracted to them.

My question is would you want a girl that is attracted to a faggot like this? If you have to larp like this to get pussy do you even want it?

Women don't know what the fuck they want really.
But 9 out of 10 times, the woman will chose a man that is muscular and has a dominating presence but is polite and well mannered.

Machismo.

-if you walk around with a soyface, hunched in shoulders and fairy like on your feet... you're not doing it right.

This

Not soyboys like the one you posted

Masculinity isn't the deciding factor. Self-confidence and assertiveness are.

The stability and safety you exert on your surrounding peers and your environment from being absolutely self-confident attracts them if nothing else.

Self-confidence and assertiveness are pretty masculine qualities, though. At least the kind that women notice. Feminine men are the way they are because they don't exude stability and safety. You can also be as loud and "confident" as you want, but women can still tell if you can't back it up. Fuck, even AIDS-ridden skinny faggots are self-confident. Go to a gay pride parade and check the confidence there.

No.
They like to abuse beta orbiters.

that (((nose))) though

masculine

This. My GF brought it up but also said would kill her sex drive. No thanks rather just pull out or use shitty rubbers. Plus that's fuckin weird doing that shit to yourself

They won't go for the polite and well-mannered part on their own free will. Only the father figure of the house would choose that.

This is why we need women as property again. Men know how to give a woman a successful and happy life more than women themselves.

Which is why those """relationships""" are usually cuck or open one's. Plus it's with degenerate hippy liberal women. They're just fuckin freaks like that

Funny thing is this fag got doxxed as being a member of the tribe so what he's said is actually objectively true

Of course it has to be genuine. Spend half an hour with a woman and she will know if your personality is a dishonest charade.

Tfw im 6ft, 150lbs, and wear slim jeans and button up shirts. I'm pretty alpha and assertive when trying to pick up girls though, so it works out most of the time. I've been approached by the SJW hipster feminists on campus thinking I'm one of them and shut them down pretty hard.

No, only feminazis like feminine men because they know they're weak yet useful idiots that are easily manipulated.

A hole is a hole.

>im 6ft tall
6ft is short these days

What women look for more than anything is stability. Feminine men are not stable. There are also studies on the matter that indicate that women especially prefer masculine men with masculine features during ovulation in particular, so it could be that women who do prefer effeminate men still go for masculine men when it concerns procreation.

Women in general are also considerably more susceptible to peer pressure, since their lives historically have depended on being in a group, so many of them won't answer honestly when asked by for example the media which is pushing a certain type of "man".

>6ft 150 lbs
skelly
>slim jeans
and a faggot to boot

They say they do, but they don't. Women are hardwired to like confident men. This is why they constantly make illogical demands, it's a test to see if the man will cave in and show hesitation/weak judgement.

women don't have a universal taste my virgin friend
it depends on age, upbringing, socio-economics and unique personality

Women like any man they can Control but only so far as to use his goodwill for her personal benefit. It’s not sexual

Women like "feminine" men for raising children; they like "masculine" men to impregnate them.

No, but their psychology will drive them to softer, weaker men until a real man walks through the door. Life for women has always been uncomplicated. Their realm has been the care of the young and the living space since well before we had evolved into the first primitive mammals while the males hunt for food, defend their territory, and build shelter among other things. And getting closer to the present day, institutions like polygamy, arranged marriage, and other "oppressive", "patriarchal" things existed in big part for the purpose of making life uncomplicated for the women, not necessarily for the benefit of the men.

Fast forward to today, and a woman finds herself with a job, a shit ton of debt, probably providing herself with a place, yet all the same impulses her primitive ancestors from her lizard brain. The guy in OP's pic and the Greensboro jock come along (no clue why they'd be together, maybe the GJ is temporarily experimenting with some genderfluid, male-presenting, pansexual boipussy, pronouns dhe, dhem, dher) and is immediately enthralled by the more effeminate of the two. Though GJ makes her tingle down there a little more, she wants to stay being a strong independent woman(tm) and have a relationship that won't get in the way and place more obligations on her that will make life complex. Effeminiate guy's interest in social justice and being such a sycophant to every woman and minority means he will be a total doormat who will accept any blame so she can go about her strong independent womaning while not having to change much in her own life and even getting free meals and maybe even siphoning off a little money from him.

He's boring in bed and the thing he likes to do with the strap-on does nothing for her. She contacts GJ, and they quickly hook up at his place. Effeminate guy wants an open relationship, but she feels like she traded up, so she just ghosts him and he gets AIDS and dies.

Virgin detected

Women like chad's

when women aren't ovulating they prefer more feminine men. when they alovulate they prefer bugger stronger men. birth control removes ovulation entirely. there's been numerous studies on this, even a cuck like JBP will mention it occasionally.

But women constantly need somebody strong to defend them, not only during ovulation.
As far I heard, they get more bitchy(PMS) if partner isn't manly enough.

That guy has no interest in women to being with so it doesn't really matter.

Some do, they like to boss them around. But they'll fuck Chad any day over a soyboy once given the chance.

All women prefer masculinity at the end of the day, even if their emotions make them feel conflicted over it.

Gonna have to go ahead and /thread you here, boss

No they don't women keep one of each:
One man to fuck, one to provide and one for deep conversations, whatever the fuck that means.

>Do women honestly like feminine men over masculine men?
Seems that way for coastie cunts, but the midwestern tail is usually just looking for a dude with a big ass truck and a big dick.

Most of them just go with the flow..
Nothing matters, it's all just having fun to them..
I used to run around in that scene from about 15-22... Fucking degenerate as fuck.. So glad I got out to see how retarded it all is..
Cannot stand people who literally only care about getting fucked up.

The best look is a majority of masculine features spiced with a few feminine features. Hitler was mainly masculine but had some feminine features, like his nose and his large, expressive eyes. If you go too feminine you look like a poofter, and if you have the slider set too far to masculine you begin to look like a thumb.

>"your race is responsible of slavery"
But he is not Arab

>current year
>caring what women like

Forget women, give your life to religion, anons. Let’s retake Constantinople! Who’s with me?

No

You will never retake Constantinople in your lifetime,not alteast how things stand today

Technically yes but "feminine" in this context still constitutes a 8+/10 pretty boy, not some pudgy nu-male with a weak chin.
>TH-THE REASON WOMEN DON'T LIKE ME IS BECAUSE OF THE PILL! I'M TOO MANLY FOR THEM!! THAT MUST BE IT
Cope. Chads still get laid all the time, you're just ugly.

Also
>all these people going on about muh confidence
Women care about looks just as much as men do. They say they don't but studies show otherwise.
Looks ARE confidence.

no. absolutely they do not. Even when they say they do.

its been said before, but women want confidence.

that doesnt mean being a 6'3" chad with muscles, it means looking people in the eye when you speak to them and having more than jello for a spine.

it also means dressing like you didnt just roll out of bed, keeping your hair a decent length, and shaving your neck beard.

if you dont have a good job/career, being goal-oriented and purposeful towards achieving those ends is also acceptable.

holding open a door for someone like a gentleman.

please and thank yous.

dont overthink it.

muh usbando

they did back in the days of the early 2000's metrosexual male with chiseed dancer bodies and finel groomed pubes, that was before hipster beards.

now men are just being faggots for pussy and being politically retarded for the sake of female attention.

women also see this for what it is.

thanks for the laugh.
hahaha!

Fuck no

>6ft is short these days
No it isn't.

There's only one thing women care about

>via 9gag.com

>No it isn't.
Manlet detected

Fricking degenerates

women are inherently bisexual and prefer pretty boys to manly men

>6ft, 150lbs
>alpha

is this cunt having a laugh
do americans really think this

Women despise feminine men and use them as girlfriends. Women claim to want feminised men as partners but this is a pure shit test, which a man fails by doing as the woman says she wants him to do, and passes by telling her to fuck off while he goes off to do something manly.

This is from the perspective of a gay man observing "straight" "relationships". I have no dog in this fight, but I can tell you, nobody, but nobody, wants a feminine man sexually, neither straight women or gay men. They just get used, which is easy, because they are weak, pathetic and desperate.

they only do when they are 10-12 or basically child
after that they go for older guys

Who cares what women want, it changes every generation anyway. Why do you even care? If you wanna fuck em, just use steroids, if you wanna make children, you'll get rape sued.

Women are attracted to whichever kind of man appears to have the best capacity for resource acquisition.

Feminine men have superior social skills to masculine men.

Social skills are more important than dominance when it comes to earning an income nowadays, because violence is mostly a thing of the past.

Therefore, feminine men are now superior and will naturally get more pussy.

I don't know if evolution works that fast.

Not true. Women always want Chad. They think/say they want a sweet and sensitive boy but they would leave him to fuck Chad in a heartbeat if they thought Chad wanted them. But yes, birth control is shit.

From my experience they want niggers or niggers want them white girls are odd