How far apart can we get before there's another civil war?

I see it getting worse before it gets better.
Will Trump be able to serve potentially 7 more years without a major outbreak of violence?

Will the sides take up arms organically, or will it start with a Soros-funded group provoking the war?
I use "war" loosely here. More like gorilla warfare between the two extreme sides of the political spectrum.
Charlottesville on steroids, and on a national scale.

Modern crowd control and surveillance technology basically precludes the possibility of mass demonstrations fomenting civil war. We'll become (more of) a police state long before any serious civil unrest.

>city nigs wage war against the wypipo
>wypipo seek asylum in asia
>city nigs starve to death
>wypipo return from vacation to a clean fresh start

There won't be a civil war

"ban all guns" team vs "mah 2nd amendment" team?

What better way to rapidly advance the police state/gun control than to allow widespread political violence?

Maybe like a decade or two.

What happens here?

You keep telling yourself that pal

see you fellow American's in the next world wide economic collapse

there has never been a civil war in an affluent country child.

1860 America not affluent.
Try again kiddo.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

What is Spain

In order to have a civil war the Democratic party would need men and guns

They have neither

I liek memeing on the internet as much has the next guy, but out there in the real world nobody actually wants a civil war

>I use "war" loosely here. More like gorilla warfare between the two extreme sides of the political spectrum.
>Charlottesville on steroids, and on a national scale. --

Those are libertarians and communists. They can't chart them correctly on a 1 dimensional scale. They still think authoritarian is a right wing trait.

>medium-sized city
>75% for Trump

Hold it right there, neighbor. There's NOTHING I'd like more than a civil war at this point, and with the advent of computers and the internet every single traitor and race stranger can be found and brought to justice.

are you okay?
reddit neckbeards high on soy vs ethnic gas station workers larping to be anglosaxon trad middleclass

It will be interesting to watch the fireworks for sure, pissed off Republican gun owners that have been shooting since the age of 6 versus beta numale Democrats swinging bongs and dildos.

There are a lot of variables, but depending on how things continue to develop, I'd say that organized political violence will start to occur sometime within the next 20-100 years.

When children grow up indoctrinated in their beliefs, only ever knowing hatred for their political opponents, the only thing that's a necessary precursor is the death of the older, more rational people, who remember what political cooperation looks like.

If things don't improve and the parties don't come closer together, it will be an inevitability, but unless things become dramatically more intense, we still have a lot of time before that tipping point is reached.

I can't be the only one worried about what will happen to the nuclear weapons when the USA inevitably fractures into smaller nations.

We won't fracture into smaller nations, but even more extreme power shifts are likely.
Dems hated Bush. Repubs despised Obama.
Now Dems loathe Trump. How's it going to look when it swings back to extreme Dem?
It will get interesting.

>every single traitor and race stranger
Isn't that like 80% of all Swedes?

Fuck, I didn't even think of that. Memeing 56 face is fun and all but what happens when president Jamal Taconigger gets his hands on the largest nuclear arsenal in the world

Considering nuclear bombing has been proven to be less harmful than third world immigration, I'm not worried about nukes.

80% of the cities, of which there are 3.

i see this exact quote plenty of times over a long timespan. i guaruntee this guy is some kind of shareblue shill

dear swedecuck,

you saw what a weak atomic bomb did to a country that could not fight back with atomic bombs did in 1945

today, we have nuclear bombs that are orders of magnitude greater than the bombs dropped on hiroshima and nagasaki. not only that, but what do you imagine what a war would be like between two countries with a nuclear arsenal? they each fire nukes until one country surrenders. that could mean 50 nukes get dropped that are 5 times larger and more devastating than atomic bombs.

Sincerely,
muttmerican

>We won't fracture into smaller nations
I don't share your optimism, I'm sorry to say.
Not soon, but eventually.
You already have a sizable percentage of the country who feel no more loyalty to you than to people on the other side of the border (in fact, they often say they prefer them) and wish for the border to disappear.

Holy fuck, the delusions are real

you're a newfag

i been here since 2009 nigger

The territory formerly known as the U.S. is already in a civil/revolutionary war, and has been for at least 80 years. Domestically, although there really isn't a "domestic" anymore, it's a cold war mostly, that has remained in the information /propaganda phase. Millions are unknowingly and or unwillingly being kept as slaves with no society of their own.