3x3 thread, you know the drill

3x3 thread, you know the drill.

(3+1)x(3+1)

not many other people enjoyed occultic;nine, it's a nice show.

Every day until you like it.

Hello friends. Ok but make it quick I've got a 150 word essay due tomorrow

3/7
2/9

3.5/4
8/8
2/2

I'm assuming that's the Zaregoto LNs. If so, exceptional taste.

I feel sort of trapped by O;9. I don't think it's overall as good as anything else on my 3x3, but at the same time it's so much more unique, creative, and well crafted than any other show not on my 3x3 that I can't justify replacing it.

Yeah it is, the adaptation isnt too great.

Yeah, and with it not even being finished and you using fanart instead of anime art, I figured it had to be the LNs. I'm so happy that they're getting released by Vertical over here now, there's once again hope in my heart for the entire series getting translated.

>having the titles of the shows in the picture
You idiot, you're supposed to pick obscure-ass frames from random episodes so not even the people that have watched them can identify your superior taste.

I haven't changed my 3x3 in 4 years now

The release date for kubishime has me a bit worried but they're so far ahead on monogatari that I'm sure they can at least get in a few more volumes.

Remember that there was ayear between Kizu and Bake 1 as well. They picked up the pace with Bake 2. So if they pick up the pace with Zaregoto, it'll be with Kubitsuri Highschool.

Maybe like 1-2 people ever did that in these threads. By far most of them are not like that.

7/9
9/9
8/9
9/9
8/8

I watched Now and Then, Here and There on a whim, and it was so surprisingly good.

You have a good eye for imagery. These shots are striking, yet not commonly used.

I still think you could stand to replace the images with text, particularly since some of it gets cut off.

Cute collection, especially Boogiepop. Image quality on bottom-right feels a little off somehow.

A good collection, but as a composition, it could use some work.

Good work here. The vivid colors work well together.

What about my imagery?

2/2

1/3

2/5, Gunsmith Cats was a lot of fun.

Not him, but it's very cluttered. It feels like you chose images which fill up the space with as much shit as possible. The result is that most of them aren't really that striking or instantly recogniseable. I had to stare at images of FLCL and Gunbuster for a second before realising what they were, that just shouldn't happen. That being said, I like your Shin Sekai Yori and Aim For The Ace ones, even if the latter looks out of place being the only really filtered image taken from the show. 2/7 for the show themselves btw.

1/9
1/9
1/9
1/9

damn. I don't share much taste with you guys.

>Korra
Watch more than 8 anime before making one.

++Tatami
+LOTGH, Mononoke
-Monte Cristo
++Kaiji
+EVA, Boogiepop
+Dandy, Lain
-Jin-roh
++Tatami, Bebop
+EVA, TTGL, Ping Pong
-FLCL
meme but
+AOT, EVA
-Gits

this is bait you dumb motherfuckers

Thanks, I made it on a whim, went with a mindset of picking images I liked by themselves, will change things up next time I update it.
>Aim For The Ace
It's Oniisama e.

I have. Honestly these are my favorite.
Why does it have to be Japanese to be anime?

>-Gits
aww come on. The movie is top level stuff and the rest is meh.

It's in the definition

>a style of Japanese film and television animation

yes the LoK has the style of it. it was drawn do specifically look like anime.

Mio

Not the guy from before, but I think it's really weird when people prefer Korra to the original series.

It's not up for debate

I always feel like I'm in the lowest level compared to everyone here lol.

I enjoyed it more. I liked that it was more mature.
TLAB is great but its for younger audiences.

It's only a 2x2, but I hope it's okay.

>150 word essay

Seventh grade? You don't belong here.

That's crazy.

>these are the shitters populating today's Sup Forums

4/6 - Kill la Kill/psycho pass are the negatives
9/10 - I didn't like FMA. What is under the Sonic OVA?
5/5 Currently watching Joe and Logh but both are looking good.
6/8 - I dont like when people mix tv shows and films.
7/7 -Same of above.
9/9 - Good taste I guess but nothing game changing.
4/5 - I hated Skiki when I watched it but I have been think about re-watching it.
7/8 - I like that your 3x3 isn't dominated by stuff released in the last 10 years.
3/4 - Bubblegum Crisis was pretty boring to me.
7/8
1/3 - I understand how someone can like Deathnote but why do you Like Mirai Nikki?
4/4 but a 0/10 for 3x3 looks.
5/7 - Get better pictures kiddo.
1/2 - Very odd taste but the low power level explains that.
8/10 - I only watched 3 episodes of SU but it was pretty garbage.
4/4 - Utena > Eva > Aria > Nichijou

4/8

0/0

3/8

4/4

1/1

That's an incredibly plebian statement.

>ATLA
>about a young boy dealing with the death of his family and the genocide of his entire race, and that he's expected to fight and kill in a war he wants no part in
>ends with him fulfilling his duty in the most pacifistic way possible

>LOK
>about a teenage girl living in peace time with a happy family, and whining that she doesn't get to beat anyone up
>ends with her having thoroughly fucked up a lot of the Avatar world, but not learning anything or taking any responsibility and fucking off to another dimension

ATLA is a far more mature story than Korra with far less abhorrent writing.

under the sonic OVA is End of Evangelion. it's an obscure image but i had to keep that pink aesthetic, yknow?

If we start referring to animation which is non-Japanese as anime, we might as well not use the term anime. We started using the term in order to calrify when we were talking about animation specifically made in Japan. If the term can no longer be used to clarify in that way, we might as well just generally refer to anime as "animation", since the two terms would serve the exact same purpose at that point.

4/9 ++flcl, eoe, spirited --madoka, nichijou, haruki, paranoia

>all these shit characters
>picks worst k-on on top of it
user, just how? there are so many keions to pick from and you choose thise one.

3/7 ++0080, kinda torn about jinroh --dandy; goongrave

6/8 +++twlve kingdoms ++conan, ssy, erin, beenbop --shiki

why did you remove the names?

so what gundam is that supposed to be? msg or the movies and if the latter which one

>paranoia
that's kiznaiver, but i can see how you got there

ive watched both and the more I look at it the more I keep thinking it actually is paranoia agent.

It is the 1979 tv show for Gundam. Why is does your 3x3 have a tumor?

>why did you remove the names?
Someone asked me to remove them in the last thread. I assume it's some kind of rule in these threads.

Is bottom right a combination of the ED's from Hyouka? or am I missing something?

Nice artwork if so

kinda should be to promote debate but most of the time leaving them out deosnt really change anything anyway and instead of asking for what the shows are, most people just complain about them not being easily identifiable. cant please everyone i guess

cant help it. its like mitty from made in abyss. endless suffering and no way to put it out of its misery.