If god is real why hasn't he shown himself in 2000 years

If god is real why hasn't he shown himself in 2000 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZGMqKLGFpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God is World champion at peek-a-boo, Op.

Jesus appeared to a women in france between the 60's and 90's

What if he has, but we're not listening.

He shows himself everyday. You're just not paying attention.

He's not going to incarnate every time you feel bad. He's got an entire universe to deal with.

have you been checking the bread your grilled cheese sandwiches for jesus’ face

He did but killed himself in 1945

He has though... Along with his Father.

God is our ancestral memory of greatness and purity. Taking the bible literally is pleb tier.

>He's got an entire universe to deal with.

This shouldn't be an issue for a supposedly omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent being.

Also he shows himself every sunday in every catholic chirch

take mushrooms or acid dummy

nah he came back but the Jews killed him in Waco Texas in 1993

Fucking Jews cant stop killing Jesus

He's kinda all around you.
Read Aquinas.

Nice deep words that mean nothing. Science bitch

jesus was a jew

>He shows himself everyday. You're just not paying attention.

Si Monumentum Requiris, Circumspice

Time disparity between the imminent world and the celestial. Read the Bible.

HERESY
HERESY
HERESY
HERESY
HERESY
HERESY
HERESY
HERESY
HERESY
HERESY
HERESY

PRAISE BE
youtube.com/watch?v=WZGMqKLGFpA

Apparitions are not heresy.

Have you looked?

>John 4:1
>Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
YOU HERETIC

He has, most just ignore him

Still no answers from the christcucks I see.

>Catholics
>legitimate
pick one and only one

You can't claim to follow Christ when you worship a virtual form of his father that you enabled to be corrupted through pagan philosophy.

He already has, see Joseph Smith.

SILENCE, YOU HEATHEN
YOU SHALL BURN INTO THE FIRES OF THE LORD FOR YOUR TREACHERY
REPENT, YOU HERETIC

"Let the Holy Cross be my light / Let not the dragon be my guide
Step back Satan / Never tempt me with vain things
What you offer me is evil / You drink the poison yourself."

The church has recognized apparitions dumbass.

>The church
HERESY

>this constitutes an argument in the mind of a christcuck

I DONT NEED ARGUMENTS FOR VILE SPAWNS OF SATAN
BEGONE, YOU FILTHY CREATURE
SOON YOUR END WILL FOLLOW

"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." - Peter 3:8

fuck off, larper

You'd think he would appear to reassure his followers and to convert the non-believers. They will tell you that that's why he doesn't - that this is a test, you have to have faith and you have free will to choose whether to believe or not. But when you excercise that free will and choose not to believe, God will torture you in hell forever. Confusing stuff.

>If god is real why hasn't he shown himself in 2000 years
Reasons.

Still waiting Christfucks. Nothing? Just reasons or something everyday something?

Seriously?
weak b8

>Conflating the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit into a single entity to appease pagan philosophies such as Aristotilleanism and Platonism.
Can you spell C U C K E D?

just trust him you dumb fucks, it's 8D chess

Because only those that seek him, can see him. But not with their eyes, because our eyes were made to only be able to see things in our dimension. The same as 1D cannot understand 2D, but 2D can understand 1D, 3D can understand 2D, but 2D can´t understand 3D. So with our 3D eyes we are not able to understand in whichever dimension god is

>2018
>not being a Mormon
It's like you're all still in a state of apostasy.

2000 years is 40 juiblees... aka 40x50

God is coming back on Yom a kippurim in 2033, 2000 after he fulfilled the first 4 parts of the Covenant, he is coming back to fulfill the first final 3.

Go to blessyahowah.com

>images of Christ
>not blasphemy

Pick one

He does, you just need to listen and look. He will reveal Himself again in time, and when He does you will really wish he didn't.

Glory to Him, King of All. I am not worthy of the blood of the lamb... Praise the generous love of God!

>why hasn't he shown himself in 2000 years
2000+ years. Jesus != god.

Why didn't God reveal himself to every living person on Earth at the same time instead of a bunch of random sandniggers once every hundreds of years?

Checkmate, Abrahamic cucks.

Which God are you referring to? There’s the transcendental unknowable God and the Old Testament god (the Demiurge).

>Thou shalt not create any graven image
HERESY

Because we killed him.

>Science bitch
Nice shallow words that mean nothing. Philosophy, idiot

Where Atheism goes, feminism, degeneracy, political correctness, and Rick and Morty follows.

>we are God
Kill yourself.

God shows himself whenever you look at yourself in the mirror. We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that (((they))) have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and therefore COMPLETELY MALLEABLE - and (((they))) KNOW THIS, while most other people DO NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. This means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

If God is real why does he allow shecklesteinberg to own me and make me work 70 hours a week for a meager salary. Why gift us life if its only purpose is to help braunstein shecklekike make even more money?

I wish as humans we could really conceive fully or actually perceive god but I don't think it is possible for a human being to achieve either. Even if we could nothing would change. I wish I was dead and even if there is an afterlife I don't go there.

(start of part 2) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL save the white race from extinction and prevent the end of Western Civilisation. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to save the white race from extinction and prevent the end of Western Civilisation even while REMEMBERING who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. I am another you and you are another me. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end)

Wow such deep you are truly the greatest hattipper

>If god is real why hasn't he shown himself in 2000 years

If god is not real, why is punishing It's belivers with a flood right now?

>implying 2000 years is a long time
The bible says "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." It can be inferred this is a necessary condition because there is no other reason to say it. It isn't possible to do this and doubt or identify as a butthurt atheist.

Why would God "show" Himself to a world full of idiot goldfish screeching that there's nothing outside their bowl?

He's a scientist our entire universe is in a Petri dish, he's not interested anymore he proved whatever he wanted to prove.

God is amongst us, you just need to open your heart.

>God is me
Kill yourself, brainlet.

14/88!

There it is

Actually even thinking about it more why do I feel the need to expect anything when I am so fully absorbed in myself. Everything that happens without me will continue to do so good or bad. Why do I feel that I must have something tangible when life is so incredibly short anyways. If there is a continuance of spirit then in scale this is nothing. Yet I still wish I was dead

God is a lie for stupid cucks like you who can’t kill a single liberal or a nigger

>worshipping Mary
>Christian
You know where you get the images of Mary from...right user?

>meaning is a lie
When did bots learn to solve captchas?

>believe in dead kike cuck on the cross is a meaning

Sorry, what? What you just said is meaningless.

He did user.

I wish I could have partaken in a crusade and at least been a peasant that died of infection before getting their feeling as though I am serving a purpose. Having the realization that god is such a level far removed from our perceived problems and the scale of time our lives fits in really makes me at least wish I could just be above all care and worry already.

things need to get worse before the end

>implying the Bible is false
>implying that China doesn't exist because you've never been there
Sage

>2018
>being a mormon

What went wrong?

who cares about shitposting in either direction?

Deism was always the real redpill, our founding fathers knew.

Because it would negate free will.

I-IT'S 4D CHESS, FUGGIN SHILL!

I hope there is a God. Not knowing torments me every day.

How about another thought? If god was to show himself to you what would that imply? what would make you think that is god?

People would bother him to be some holy miracle fuck toy. It's cringey as is

not a catholic what is this?

Do you know what god looks like? and do you know what to look for?

called a nap bro. he's been around 63 billions years. christ. quit being so needy

you ever heared the name HITLER?

Do not worry there is a god , but it does not really matter lots of people are happy for nothing anyway

Lol one of these faggot fucking hippies

Exactly. Find out what everyone is talking about. It's either true and worth learning about or it's false. There is no middle ground.

He did come back but nobody listened to him and here we are.

So, you're saying that the jews killed god... twice?

Blame our elders.

We had one shot at redemption, salvation for the human race and they fucking blew it.

>A day to God is as a thousand years to man.
Chill bro its only been a couple days.

>So, you're saying that the jews killed god... twice?

Depends on if you believe the hindu stuff, which in that case the spirit of pure evil and darkness (of which the jews have been used as their temporal avatar for thousands of years) has killed god over and over again at least 100 or more over the course of the eons.

why would he? you are being put here for a reason. to feel pain and suffer.