This is the location everyday rumors will be gossiped about you regardless if true or not

This is the location everyday rumors will be gossiped about you regardless if true or not.

Welcome to Highschool 2

implying an office would hire me

Implying I'd ever work at an office

Who cares?

Who cares. One positive about getting older is caring less and less what anyone thinks about you.

My cowork space doesn't have one of those for exactly that reason. The "break" room is the fucking lobby of an open air workspace, and the private offices need to be signed out for clients only.

You wanna gossip, you need to go out for coffee, or lunch.

I wish I could not care at all, that would be awesome.

ok chief , until those rumors get you not chosen for projects and thus fired, see who cares then

high school 2.0 is your entire life post HS

Why are there anti-office threads popping up all of the time now. My office job beats the living fuck out of working in 100 degree heat.

Only if Michael Scott is the manager

Shariablue slaveshills like to pretend they are not working in an an 'office'. Just a 'datacenter'.

lol 100 degree heat, that aint shit. but even if it was, move somewhere cooler or dont work next to a furnace

this

which is why im a hermit. have fun dealing with crazy leftists normies

Obviously all roasties love to trade gossip. It's inherent in their female nature. You expect it.

But when it comes to men, the golden rule is this: if they try to trade gossip with you, they also trade gossip about you too behind your back. Never trust these bugmen, and never fall for the siren song of roastie gossip. It's never worth it in the long run.
If they try to engage you, just tell them straight to their faces that you don't like talking about people behind their backs because it's disgusting. They'll hate you for it but you'll be better off in the long run.

t. worked in an almost exclusively female/faggot workplace

Surprisingly the truest and most useful statement anyone here will read all day

my coworkers are 85% male, and the few women there have no interest in gossip

Yea user , ive dont similar in almost the same words, it doesnt help, they just triple their efforts in rumor spreading about you until managers think you literally an escaped convict from a clown prison in madagascar

Almost every workplace has fuck ups, morons, weirdos and cunts to bitch about, and so almost every workplace has gossip.
Welcome to adult life.

yes, not sure who you think your talking down to from whatever high place u think u are . but that IS NOT adult life, thats the OPPOSITE of adult life,

and Number #2 It wouldnt be a big deal but for some reason by the time any of it reaches upper management it has magnifyed itself to the person being Hanibal Lecktor

Checked.
This.

Sorry, I'm just pretty bitter, this is my first day off in a long time, had to work too fucking many days in a row due to said fuck ups, morons, weirdos and cunts.

Sorry to here that user. Upper management may not show it but i'm sure they value your work as an employee

All they value is shekels.

thats right, shekels and image

And in order to get it they need hard workers like the leaf user. They may not tell him in person but i'm sure his name comes up a lot when they have meetings.

Yep that's what people do is gossip and spread rumors.

I use to think it was only a female thing but guys do it just as much.

>but guys do it just as much.
Its mostly because they are board. You can only talk about the "game" and your assignment so much before it gets old.

There are people who care what others think of them. These people are also the type who think when american footballers huddle, they are speaking about them.

ohh their bored,
well than you should have said so, now that makes sense.
its completely fine to micro-dose the destruction of someones career&life

I was explaining why they do it. I never said it was right

I know this feeling all too much, except high school ends considerably sooner than the 14 years I've worked here.

>implying I didn't know this
>implying I'm not taking advantage of this to thwart my enemies
>implying I'm not the most popular male among the staff

Hey thats, fine, your not breaking any laws except for about 2.
That is what someone like you needs to do to survive, im not knocking it.
Im just rueing for the day you dont have anyone to gossip about but yourself.

People will only gossip. You can run from it, or you can fight it. There is a third way. You can embrace it and control it: Ride the Tiger.

>being a wagecuck
There is your problem

believe or not being a wagecuck is less brutal than big corporate