Can we get a comprehensive list of everything wrong with Bahamut? Story and character related mainly...

Can we get a comprehensive list of everything wrong with Bahamut? Story and character related mainly, because my god the plot was atrocious and the public needs to know why.

Who cares what's wrong with it; there's one thing we know for sure is right: pic related, i.e., best girl!

I guess you were the target audience, a faggot who doesn't give a shit about anything but fap material.

>faggot
>fap material of females

So I've had this show on my backlog for a while now. I just started watching the first season, just a couple of episodes in. Should I stop? Everyone keeps saying how shitty the ending was. I don't want to get invested if I'll regret it.

Best girl is image related.
Anyone who wants to get blacked is very far from best anything.

>the only person that cared about kaisar's death was Rita
>Allesand got a fucking 6 minute long death scene

You'll hate everything, especially if you care about Genesis

Watch Genesis all the way through and pretend season 2 doesn't exist.

Get out of here with your shit taste.

Why did Charioce order the obsidian knights to kill Nina?
I'm confused. I thought the onyx captain was holding him hostage or some silly shit like that. Are we supposed to just assume that the onyx knights would've mutinied if he tried to stop them?
It looked like they were building up to some big reveal with Favaro's detective shakedown bit in the last episode, so what the fuck happened?

How do you feel about this?

Alright, thanks. I think I'll just finish Genesis then. I heard VS ruins all of the original cast, and I would rather not see that.

Watch Genesis. Don't bother with Virgin Soul.

He thought killing her would let him be resolved and go balls deep in his plan with no second thoughts, because there was a 90% chance Bahamut wouldn't die, or Charioce would get killed after the revival dooming the entire world like the dumbass he is.
He felt he had to be a cruel, merciless asshole to save the world.

>he says death is peaceful
>is brought back and looks like he's in constant agony

Kaisar was made to suffer.

>Here lies Mugaro. he never scored

It's funny how the writer went about that. At first Cheerios was their boss and they followed his orders with no questions. Then they tell us he as a good boy and they were in control. And at the end they sacrifice for him while obeying his orders

DEUS EX DRAGON VAGINA

Why did Mugaro exist? What was the point of this character? What was his power about? Why did it exist? Why did they kill him off?

> Are we supposed to just assume that the onyx knights would've mutinied if he tried to stop them?

Consider that the red dragon had, by that time, already shown that it was hostile toward Cheerios's plans and was basically working as a revolutionary. If Cheerios hadn't gone along with her death warrant it'd be the same as if he condoned these people to continue to plan against him.

>Why did Mugaro exist?
He existed to be the gift for Jeanne, and later Azazel, so that Cheerios could take him away from them, so that they would have motivation to get revenge on Cheerios, so that they could be scolded about revenge and violence being bad. Does that make sense?

But they didn't get scolded about revenge being bad. Charioce made all those enemies for no reason...

Started suspecting things might be shit when Azazel's rebellion depended on Nina's dumb cunt getting wet.

>But they didn't get scolded about revenge being bad.
They were scolded by Kaisar's death, which shocked them so badly they stood and did nothing for the duration of the episode, and then proceeded to forgive Cheerios without putting him to justice and go about their lives.

How did Nina sticking her hand in there with Cheerios help when she didn't have a bracelet to draw energy from?

How are you this dense? The captain asked Cheerios if he wanted to kill the dragon because he knew Charioce was at risk of choosing the girl over the mission. It was a test of his resolve. They are dedicating their lives to him, so of course he had to say kill Nina in that situation.

Only good parts were Kaisar and Rita moments. Their date was adorable and Kaisar fighting Cheerio and Edgyzel at the same time was a great scene. Even Favaro sucked,
>muh shisho/master
He was too fucking serious and mature for his own good this season, barely entertaining.

Hinging all your bets on a dumb teenage girl is always going to end badly, though to be fair, Azazel really didn't tell her much of anything about the plan, pretty much just 'meet me here at x', so it makes sense she wouldn't really take it seriously.

yea fuck man this episode was lame

and i was defending this shit like 5 or 6 episodes ago

I'd be shocked and stunned too if a gullible idiot jumped in front of a spear for no good reason.

>Here lies El. He was always pure, even to the bitter end.

I dropped this around the jail arc.
Glad to see I didn't miss anything.

here lie my hopes of this ever getting a s3

At least I got a bit more of the ultraqt angel.
This entire thing made me wonder. When a series you enjoy is getting raped to death, are you supposed to watch its funeral or close your eyes to preserve the good memories you have of it?

But who was the Virgin Soul?

Kaiser

I'm guessing either
>El: the purest
or
>Nina: blushes so hard at men she's attracted to that she turns into a dragon

They're all virgins

Shh user just don't think too hard on it.

>hey remember all those good, likable characters from the firs series?
>FUCK THOSE GUYS
>lets whore the fuck out of every annoying and retarded character then add more shit ones for the hell of it
>fuck it! Let's make a shit character the new MC!
>my face throughout every single nina-focused plot point
>especially the 3 episode tryst with cherrios

Am I supposed to hope for a S3 that unfucks everything by saying that S2 wasn't canon or hope that the series dies for good so there's no more risk of another catastrophe like this?

Rage on the writers', studios', director's, and/or company's twitter, blogs, emails, so it doesn't happen again. Don't expect anything to change if they don't get feedback.

I think there's still hope for the Rage of Bahamut series. All it needs is for the guy at Cygames in charge of all the giant bags of money to go to an anime studio that isn't MAPPA and ask them to make a sequel to Rage of Bahamut: Genesis. And not to choose Keiichi Sato as the director, and esepcially not Shizuka Ōishi as the writer.

Cheerios and Nina are so shallow it's insulting.
Genesis didn't have a deep, complex plot but it's focus was more on adventure and action and didn't bother with anything too complicated.

holy fucking shit I thought my hate will stop at the end
but they just fucking had to revive Kaisar as a zombie

alright, season 2 doesnt exist, fuck the writer

Nothing. Season2 >>>>>>>>> season1

Go to bed Nina.

Go back to sleep, Bahamut.

The only reasonable option for any potential S3 is an entirely new cast and separate story. Hard reset

Bahamut will die
but his soul will go back in time, back to when he was happiest and he will be at season 1 episode 1

>give hints of amira over the last few episodes
>LMAO YOU THOUGHT SHE WOULD RETURN heres a mute girl writing a generic sentance in the dirt
This episode legitimately pissed me off

Go back to sleep Alessandro

>muh amira
Shut the fuck up fat virgin

Shit Assaland, even in death you can't stop your sperginess.

>actually defending this heap of rushed garbage
This shit was going so downhill so fast,the only spec of enjoyment i could get from it was amira coming back and they pussied out. This shit was so cliche i almost fell asleep

Post yfw

>be me
>knight commander of the orleanesian order
>the previous qt 3.14 commander you admired left and become a basic slut
>your husbando left you for some dead slut
>stuck with underaged grandma autistic zombie
>finally have a chance to end your life
>finally got an honorable death
>d-death is...
>p-p-peaceful
>the same underaged autistic zombie grandma. put her unclean spell to revive you
>JUST

The only part of the ending that made me feel sad was Nina telling Favaro about Amira, which only had meaning because of things that happened in the previous season.

Fuck, why did I continue with this until the end? I should have dropped it back at episode six or something. Let it never be said that I have good judgement or make good decisions.

It's most likely something the hag writer thought up with no deeper meaning whatsoever. She wrote soap operas with titles 'Second Virginity' and 'Second Virgin', whatever the hell they're supposed to mean.

all the art at the end looks vastly different than the rest of the series
also note how all the actual good shit in the episode is at the very very end where they can just plot armor it up
im guessing they realized the fucked up with kaiser, amira, and favaro so much they did all that shit

The entire season made me bitter and angry at just the lack of care from like episode 7 onwards. art/animation went from above average to just average and the story/characters are in the dumpster. despite all that I couldnt help but smile at the message from amira and that genesis-esque shit-eating grin favaro had

god please make a season 3 to scrub this shit from my memory

There's no way they would make a third season with zero references to Virgin Soul. It would only serve to remind you.

>2nd season
>gets budget for 24 episodes to develop the story better than 1st season
>FUCK IT, LETS ADD SHITTY CHARACTERS
>LETS SCREW THE OLD GOOD ONES
>KAISAR IS NOW A MONGOLOID ZOMBIE
Seriously, screw Virgin Soul. I had more fun watching 13 episodes of the 1st season than the 24 episodes of this abomination.

I liked Charioce and was rooting for him to wipe out Bahamut and all those demon shits, but how did he get away with everything? All his people hated him and he got their kingdom wiped out and loads of people killed, how is he still king?

I think the worst part about season 3 is that Im so hopeful for it. They did literally everything wrong that they could have done wrong so its only up from here

right?

i know but they can at least try to do a better job than what they did

I have to say, the track that was playing while the green magic dragon was forming is pretty damn fantastic.

>wishing a 3rd season with Kaisar as a dumb zombie
Hard reset user, hard reset of the franchise

Because he is alpha

Man, I thought the monkey pawn was only a meme, this shit was a mistake since the very beginning, they just ruined a pretty decent anime, but fucking why?

I was offended that there was nothing of the denouement dedicated to Kaisar before this point, but I'm not sure him showing up like this at the very end is better. It's just sad.

>Kaisar as a dumb zombie
I feel sorry for Kaisar

>everything wrong with Bahamut?

>finally have a chance to end your life
You got me there.

>They did literally everything wrong that they could have done wrong so its only up from here
You are practically begging to be disappointed.

Based King

season 2's writing reflected how much they cared for their fanbase.

Kaisar doesn't make love to rita and make her happy. I mean he might still do it now that they are a undead couple but that would be the only thing on screen that would salvage this thing.

and yet there are still people defending this shit, any idea what the nips think?

So is Kaisar exactly like Rita now or is he a brainless goon tier zombie?

Way to turn Rita from a 10/10 to worst girl.

>made to suffer
Jeanne won the suffering bowl in bahamut by a long shot.
>kills her husbando while mind broken
>is shunned by her people
>kills gods and commits unforgivable sins
>her child gets murdered after living most of his life apart from her
The writer/s must hate her with a passion.

>why did you bring me back I was finally free from this shit season

He's now a metrosexual dumb zombie user. The writer of this pile of shit needs to die.

How long until these threads disappear? The sooner this shitshow is wiped from all memory, the better.

Look at his hair. He is braindead. He is Rita's doll now.

I will make a daily friendly reminder that this season exist.

Neither. He is a sentient zombified at the brink of death zombie.

>Alessand got to know peace from this evil
>Kaiser didn't
>And Rita now looks like a monster for bringing him back when he was glad to die
Really makes you suffer, doesn't it?

Stop bitching you faggot

Jeanne returning to nothing but that little shack with Mugaro's grave is what fucking throws me over the edge. I wish she would go nuclear on Cheerios. I wish Azazel murdered his blind faggot ass. Fuck it, if redemption arc leads to nothing and no catharsis whatsoever then might as well become a murderer or go back to being evil.

This is probably the best proof I've seen. Kaisar would never not have his iconic hammer head hair.

God bless you user

Judging from the "Favaroooo!" I'd say he's probably still himself

Maybe when Rita saved her own consciousness from turning into a zombie she figured out how to do it for others too, we never did hear about how she did it.

but dead ppl cant have erections user

>Excessive Nina pandering
>Greater purpose of the fag angel thrown in the can
>A well-written antagonist/anti-hero ruined just to cater to shoujo-shit
>Story became too slow paced in the second half of the series that we, unsurprisingly, ended with a shitty rushed ending
>So much forced drama that it just feels cheap and annoying

Fucking women ruining everything

> Kaisar would never not have his iconic hammer head hair.

But he's had it down several times this season?

Where there is a will there is a way and rita is competent enough to make it happen.