Is the original Kino's Journey meant to look like it has a filter in front of it?

Is the original Kino's Journey meant to look like it has a filter in front of it?

Yes

Yes

>What is early digipaint animation.

Yes, yes it is. This was 2003 or so, so instead of doing a shitty 480xwhatever resolution anime that they CLEARLY knew would look like shit, they instead opted for an image filter so it retains some style when upscaled.

Yes.

I always wondered what the scan lines were for.

I always liked it in a way.

Stop sexualizing Kino. It's literally a boy arbitrarily called a girl.

>Stop sexualizing Kino.
What the fuck, that wasn't even sexualizing her.
That fan story is very true to the canon.

Oh god my dick

When did people stop saying that the scanlines were proof that she was living inside a simulation?
People used to argue about that shit for hours.

>boy

Hermes probably sees her masturbate a lot.

Also Kino's Journey scanlines look nice. They give the show a very distinct style and atmosphere.

KINO IS NOT FOR PINO

>Stop sexualizing Kino. It's literally a boy arbitrarily called a girl.
You have to understand that Kino is human too, one who has physical wants and needs like anyone else.
I can only imagine that she sometimes wishes that she could "indulge" herself in some of the men she meets during her travels.

>one who has physical wants and needs like anyone else.
Not really. She acts like she has no drive for anything but riding around her bike.

>That fan story is very true to the canon.

what am I reading atm

kino is too good for Sup Forums

Go outside, somewhere where the public is, what do you see?
Do the men and women walking along look like they're craving some sex or affection, drooling, wet stains at their crotches?
Probably not, but each & every one of them feel the physical wants & needs of sexual desire inside. Sure they're busy doing whatever it is they're currently up to, but they'll feel it eventually.

Now I'm not trying to turn Kino into some sex starved girl who's just dying for some dick and thirsty for some cum, I'm just trying to get across the fact that she's still a human, not a robot without feelings.

Original Kino was shit and the new one will be shit too. This series needs to be taken out back and put down for its own good.

Yes it masked the fact that the art was actually worse than it looked as it allowed the viewer to fill in the gaps that the grain caused

Well that was something.

All I can image is pendulous old-man nutsacks, which is what you actually get at bathhouses.

How do they get them to dangle that low?
Is there some kind of old man nut-tugging league that we're unaware of?

>not a robot without feelings.
she just barely isn't though

You don't understand. A normal person still expresses emotions and drives. Kino doesn't really have anything. Kino wants to travel and that's all Kino really cares about.

K I N O
I
N
O

Do you understand how many hours she spends riding on a vibrating Hermes? I expect that satisfies her thirst for cock.

Blog: I've gone months without fapping, or even a boner, while riding my bike all day, every day.

Well then you're a fucking dumb faggot because the LN clearly shows that she does have emotions.

You're a dumb fucking faggot that doesn't understand a character impression and imposes his sexuality fantasies on it as canon.

>secondaries
Please, user, you're embarrassing yourself on an anonymous imageboard.