Much worse than "It's OK to be white" How dare we ask not to be blamed for every bad thing that happens in the world

Much worse than "It's OK to be white" How dare we ask not to be blamed for every bad thing that happens in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/04/stop-blaming-white-people-sign-at-post-office-draws-ire-prompts-investigation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PnCTgDYddME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agree

Taking away their only excuse, how very dare we!

New posters when

Fuck, if they're going to react this way to a non-threatening sign, we might as well just skip to "Kill All Jews and Niggers".

More signs need to pop up "mysteriously". We need to get the mysterious hacker known as Sup Forums in this.

Fuck, OP, if you don't include a link you should at least give the full text of the sign:
"In its entirety, the bright yellow and orange sign read, “MARCH is national Stop Blaming White People Month! Accept responsibility for your own bad choices. Hug a white person!”"

I wonder who did it and how they managed it in that area in the first place. They did it near Trenton, which is mainly a negroid habitat. A white person would stick out like a sore thumb. Not to mention a white person putting up flyers.

someone should show these to anyone who wonder why someone would post a sign like that

"It was not immediately clear what consequences the person(s) who posted the sign might face if found, the report said."

Shouldn't you figure out if there are no possible consequences before wasting time with an investigation?

>They did it near Trenton, which is mainly a negroid habitat.
It was in Flemington, which is 78% white. This is what happens when OP doesn't provide a link:
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/04/stop-blaming-white-people-sign-at-post-office-draws-ire-prompts-investigation.html

Their terrible reactions to signs like this is part of the point, you bonehead. It redpills people when they see the hysteria about something that should be obvious.

>investigation

Moron, I was being sarcastic.

Oh, then it was a /really/ good post.

Yeah, 'cause ~that's totally how you indicate sarcasm~.

Underrated

other than putting up a sign without permission he didn't do anything illegal, they could maybe get him with a vandalism charge if they push hard for it.

I get the feeling that the consequences will be determined once they make sure the person was white.

No, because it might be a "Hey Rabbi, what'cha doin'?" situation, in which case it will be swept under the rug, because liberals do not actually believe in equal justice.

#stopblamingwhitepeople
#stopblamingboers

I'm sure this is the next 'It's okay to be white'. More signs need to appear.

Thanks, user. So are white people getting upset or niggers chimping out? Post office mainly employs niggers hence probably "the uproar". Or white libtards virtue signaling. Or both.

You're most likely right. As corrupt and just plain shit as that place is, they're going to nail someone's ass to a wall so they don't have to talk about all the murders rapes and mayhems they didn't solve or even try to solve.

how about posting pic next to ops pic that way they can see what he's talking about

>So are white people getting upset or niggers chimping out?
This is councilwoman Betsy Driver, who is upset.

Whoever wrote that is literally Hitler

Things are going to get very bad once whites are a minority in America.

Since it was on a mail box they'll probably charge him with a federal hate crime and unauthorized use of govt. property to commit a crime etc.

So, norms know who the implied (((other))) is or are they upset because they assume we mean blacks are responsible for their own lot at this point.

They just want to name and shame.

>prompts investigation
Kek

In america name and shame sadly means post your address and pictures of your house 50000 times an hour in the media and make you look as white as possible in a deliberate incitement for niggers to find you and kill you.

there is no second phase you retards

Under 20s already are. Not long until they take your guns away and you turn into South Africa 2.0 with the President singing kill the white man. It will happens and 90% of non whites deep down want it to happen.

It's ridiculous how easy and effortless it is to cause mass hysteria and have major news outlets cover the carnage you have caused. All it takes is 5 seconds in microsoft word to print a single sentence on a piece of paper and then pin it somewhere public.

This will happen as sure as the sky is blue. Every empire has fallen. Strong men replace weak men. And the US is creating weak men.

It's decentralized at this point. Nobody has control over how these posters happen.

the leftists want blood, they want to identify the guy, make him lose his job/income/livelihood and blacklist him for future employment, humiliate him, physically attack him and his family, for what? Standing up for the left's punching bag? Do we live in clown world? Is this bizarro world?

Are the jews this diabolical? How can leftist whites be so mentally defective? Are they just afraid of losing control of their brown pets?

I looked her (?) up. Pure gold.
>Betsy founded Bodies Like Ours in 2001
>Is now working on first book book "This is Intersex"
>Betsy lives with her wife and two teenagers, along with too many cats and an elderly blind and deaf Shih Tzu.
A shitlib so stereotypical, it's a caricature of itself.

It's like she was created by Sup Forums.

They want their niggers to find him and kill him. That's how insane, vicious, and evil-incarnate these (((people))) are.

The only way this could become more "Sup Forums" is if the offender is a beautiful Asian girl wearing a "White cocks only" T-Shirt.

Wait, that actually happened though?

This assumes the person who put up the poster was white. During the Halloween IOTBW last year we had blacks and Asians hanging posters.

why would niggers go to the post office? aren't welfare checks direct deposit?

>last year we had blacks and Asians hanging posters
Hopefully Canadian and Australian posters.

hold me

bump

Center the text and we are golden.

>Stop blaming white people sign
>This needs to be investigated
I think i understand why nj is such a hell hole now

April should be "Start Blaming Jews" month

DO THAT WHEN YOU PRINT IT OUT. IT IS SMALL SO YOU HAVE THAT OPTION.

HERE IS THE BIG VERSION FOR MADMEN

AND HERE IT IS CENTERED.
IM JUST THAT COLLEGIAL.

GOOD LUCK GENTLEMEN

I'm okay with this

t. aprilfag

The really sad part of the matters is you white people love it when you're blame for anything...it gives you the so-called rights to bitch and complaint. Which is something you are very good at doing.
pic related

Sometimes I wish someone sprays GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW on either the ADL or SPLC head offices.

Naggers, who needs em.

ha oh that kind of centered.

>bitch and complaint

Pot, meet Kettle.
You're both niggers.

Its OK to be white. Stop blaming white people.

First thing I though was "That's a dyke". Sure enough.

Don't forget Whisper app Normie book etc

>there was a phase 2 after all

jew detected

just started printing 55 of these

>are the jews this diabolical?
>being this new

this is great. when the thread gets 404 make New threads With these and encourage People to print out and spread them

It only takes 5 seconds to insert a meme into a free, empty newspaper box
>pic related

niggers dont have bank accounts. they dont trust the (((white man))) to not steal their money. they keep whatever money they have under their mattress after a long day of selling smack.

although the post office is exclusively staffed by niggers

bump

n-no... u...

It is though.
Retard.

Nice desu

related
the two mexicans i hired at work are pissed
i run a steel yard

call ICE on them after they are done working, but before you pay them

they are legal actually. i do things right

disclaimer two white guys work with me too and they make more

I think the issue is that it propagates the propaganda that contemporary white people are being blamed for things.

devilish to my wallet.

whisper banned me after I dropped too many redpills.

They are. And whites are systematically attacked by the media. Everyone else is allowed to have a tribal identity but us. Only low-IQ people disagree with what I am saying.

>'LOCK HER UP'
>'Take le epic redpill'

>90% of non whites deep down want it to happen
and liberal whites are too fucking deluded to see this.

>They are.
Evidence? Other than 50 quotes from random people that get regurgitated over and over at /pol? Are you not intelliigent enough to realize that you can find 50 people who have any ridiculous view?

Lock her up
Break the Foundation
>#OperationInsertion
Redpillling normies one newspaper box at a time

>Everyone else is allowed to have a tribal identity but us.
Sure, we european americans are not allowed to celebrate our heritages - oh, wait, isn't St. Patrick's day coming up? How about Oktoberfest, Italian-American Day, etc. etc.

Try this stunt at a puerto rican day parade and see what happens.

We are forced to endure assaults on our identity that no other race is expected to.

how about just making signs of this

The local Councilwoman Betsy Driver who made a big stink over this is a radical butch lesbian feminist who was "born with an extra-large clitoris" and had it cut off as a baby.

I wish I was making it up, but this is her: youtube.com/watch?v=PnCTgDYddME

Of course she's one of these Pro-Obama, Anti-Trump, Pro-Islam "Resist", radical lefty retards.

>We are forced to endure assaults on our identity that no other race is expected to.
lol, you are quite the snowflake

You probably shouldn't admit to a crime after posting an image you took with your phone.

why is this thread not at 300+ replies yet?

I can't wait til I can start shooting you faggots

no one cares?