Why are these people so dumb

I mean, most (not all) look pretty white, but the average IQ is around 89

Other urls found in this thread:

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/18/who-are-the-smartest-white-europeans/
psiq.org/home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because of Western inflation that lead to the biggest Serbian economic depression in our histrory and because off that all most all educated Serbs left the country leaving behind only trash

Yugoslav economy wasn't good either, which is why my counrty is filled with Yugoslavs.
The embargos of the West made things shitty, totally agree, but I have a hard time accepting this as the reason, why Serbs today are so behind

NATO bombardment made our economy stone age tier destroying over 30 billion$ worth off damage.

Also the Serbian gang culture was and still is super popular with our youth

Serbia's economy include a fairly well developed weapon industry and car industry, Also in Yugoslavia times. Slovenia and Croatia were the economocial power houses in former times.
Unfortunatly I cannot find IQ data for Serbs in this period :/

yes 89 iq literally on only 1 online site that pops up first on google and everyone is too lazy to look at actually real iq map using average of studies and pisa tests.

Lynn made quite the only test, that is true.
Show me your map then

The other one I found tells 90 btw

Serbs n indians r brothers ok? U no say anything bout dem.

Because they always group us with 2 million albozerg brainlets in Kosovo

because they got Turked real hard

based

they stopped doing that in 2008 ;)

The whole area has a relatively low IQ. Gosh, look at Montenegro, who are theoretically Serbs themselves.
If male Turks did enriched them, the typical Turkish haplogroups would be more prevelant. Turkey btw is ranked higher than Serbia

serbs arent dumb fuck you meme flag bitch. i bet youre turkish or albanian or something

They still fucking do the only good thing is that we are making a profit by selling them food and water for a cheap price

Diaspora Serb triggered?
"My country filled with Yugoslavs" Hmm, probably not German

the further away from albanians you get so does the average IQ rise lel.

>If male Turks did enriched them, the typical Turkish haplogroups would be more prevelant. Turkey btw is ranked higher than Serbia

as you can see some maps are different

>NATO bombardment made our economy stone age tier destroying over 30 billion$ worth off damage.
i was reading about yugo cars on wikipedia because reasons, and i read that NATO bombed the auto division of zastava instead of the weapons division by (((accident.))) made me angry

Did Russia change it's flag lately?

nope not even slavic. im just a russiaboo. but if serbs are dumb how do you explain nikola tesla?

they were never any good, nothing of value was lost

good bombing by the way

Yes, here robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/18/who-are-the-smartest-white-europeans/
Turks are one point higher.
Conclusio: Turks and Serbs are the same.
Quod erat demonstratum

he had Western education

Does an Amerimutt know, what "average" means?

>the only good thing is that we are making a profit by selling them food and water for a cheap price
you mean exporting goods to another nation?

>(((*)))

Ottoman genes ruined the whole section of the continent

They have a weird love/hate relationship with Albanians

looks like it's actually 93 which is still pretty shit. I'm ethnically serb myself and this doesn't surprise me.

not like those cunts have a choice if they try any other provider they fail,if they block us they will all just starve.

It's pretty dumb off them to decline free food and water when we offered them.

>we are dumb cos the serbian gang culture is popular and not the other way around
kek

Albozerg niggers dragging down average IQ level

May the people stop with the Turk breeding thing?
As I said:
"most (not all) look pretty white"
and
"If male Turks did enriche them, the typical Turkish haplogroups would be more prevelant. Turkey btw is ranked higher than Serbia"

western education hasnt made any other men like him
i know what shill means. show your real flag
they werent really that bad. they were based on fiat design and the zastava company brought in german engineers to improve the design. they only have a bad reputation because the price was so cheap that people treated them as disposable and didnt do routine maintenance

it is true same as it is with Black Americans they glorify gang culture instead off shuning it.

They are not white. I went to Belgrad this summer, its a gypsy filled shithole, but with easy women. They all smoke and all drink like degenerates tho.

born in Croatia
+ he educated himself in Austro Hungary

>Although I have to invent my inventiveness for mother's influence, the exercises my father gave was very useful. They contained a multitude of tasks, such as guessing somebody else's thoughts, discovering a variety of mistakes or expressions, repeating long sentences, or counting the memories. These daily exercises have had to strengthen memory and understanding, and especially develop criticism and were undoubtedly very useful.

he credited his mother side with his gift for inventing

she was Croat ;)

(((IQ)))

Average IQ in Sweden will be bellow 60 in a couple of years cause of all the Somali doctors and engineers you're importing :)
Montenegrins have been extremely isolated over the years and are pretty distinct to serbs
kek
We have nothing to do with turks except some cultural remnants that were forced upon us, stop spreading this stupid meme, pic related

Albanigger detected.

Intelligence is passed on from the mother according to studies so
>le Turkish rape babies :D:D
Doesn't work.

there is an albanian behind that flag

That’s why they are richer than some of these places?

Go back to Albania, Hoxha.

incorrect. Serbia is gaining from exporting goods to kosovo. the local population could resist buying these products and chose locally made products or products from other neighbouring countries
we dont need serbia or serbian products

Back to the steppes, Vlad.

This time Swiss diaspora, so maybe a Croat

Balkan people always blame the Russians and Ottomans for their economic backwardness, so how come they are poorer than both?

>grasping at this many straws
Wow Dalibor let it go..

If Albanians wanted to resist Serbian products they would have done it ages ago but the reality is they simply can't.

I defintily did not get mine from my mother.
So, the Serbs dullness comes just from their very own genes, you say?

Communism is to blame along with foreign intervention, a mix of both. Companies couldn't compete when the market opened up, and being isolated and embargoed, subsequently bombed didn't help much, either.

That being said with the rise of the internet there's no reason to emigrate anymore, the climate is nice, the women beautiful and the earth bountiful.
Just get an IT job what are you Serbs dumb lmao

albania, croatia, serbia all this balkan niggerland is shithole and should be nuked. You need to check your paranoia about muh diaspora and dont judge it by urself immigrant faggots.

balkan countries are shitholes and blackholes, nothing you can do about it kek.

Brat what is your it job you make good money yes?

Croatia does better in IQ tests

>swiss flag
>thinking his albozerg opinion matters
just use a memeflag buddy

here have the world genius directory
if your country isnt on the list
you can't post here anymore
psiq.org/home.html

t.onibler

>I defintily did not get mine from my mother.
Your mother being smart does not mean you will be smart that is not how genetics work. It means you get it from the mother's side of the family, I.e. you might have your grandma's intelligence.
>So, the Serbs dullness comes just from their very own genes, you say?
Perhaps, I don't think they are particularly stupid, IQ studies have many deviations and according to that map Kosovo is included, their IQ is probably comparable to Albania if not lower. If I were to guess. I'd have to put the actual Serb IQ around the same as Macedonia/Bosnia/Croatia.

You should thank the Balkans who stoped the Ottomans for your comfy live you cheesenigger.

3rd highest iq guy is from croatia

>good money
Not really. But I inherited an apartment and the work is easy as fuck.

i have nothing against croats i like you guys too but everyone shits on serbia and i dont understand why. the serbs i know are cool. there's a serbian church in my city i go to sometimes. they got me drunk at the coffee hour once

also check out this picrelated its the church of saint sava. one of the biggest churches in the world. im gonna see it someday when i save enough shekels to visit serbia

My grandmother's intelligence? Thanks, now I won't sleep tonight,
The gap between Macedonie and Croatia is quite high. Economical or genetical reasons?

dispora albonigger detected
>t.Beton jeton blerim

roll

What you do exactly coding western titty website

>but everyone shits on serbia and i dont understand why
Same reason why the Jews shit on Germans so much.

roll

Macedonia is also plagued by a large zerg population. An actual slavic macedonian probably has an IQ on par with the others.

montenegro and macedonia both have very large zerg populations.

be sure to bring your black friend ;)

Wasn't there a pic of a bunch of negroes partying and drinking with your women somewhere? I swear I seen it.

That literally explains all

>with your women
yeah no
zrce is a popular sausage fest destination in croatia
basically a tourist trap

but there are only 30,000 albanians in all of montenegro

>he credited his mother side with his gift for inventing
>she was Croat ;)

>croatian education
she was not a croat, her parents were orthodox too. nikola tesla is 0% croatian

Sorry, what's zerg. Know that term only from Star Craft

Serbia's a country of intellectual warrior poets. OP's sounds like an aids-ridden fucking queer. Probably some jealous manlet

neither is Ivo Andric and yet you claim a bosnian croat as your ONLY nobel prize winner

May Allah help me and prevent a discussion on Teslas ethnicity

>serb niggers in Tirana

Speaking of Turks, i haven't seen a Turkey flag in weeks. Did Erdogan drop the ban hammer on them?

>no Croatian women in a Croatian city.

he identified himself as a catholic serb. you should follow his way, hrvoje

Your average croat

And you show that zerg IQ off eventually..

I have that pic and there's literally no women in sight

the entire pop is only 600k though

Topic of discussion was Serbia's average IQ, right? Or are we going the Balkan way and start bitching each other on?

Pretty much the save story in all of the Balkans

dont respond to Brazilian balkan-flamewar threads

sage report

it's not a city, but a village attached to a set of nightclubs.
Locals hate the place
t.local

I failed, father

>what is tourism
>closest town to the beach has a 3k population
kek
also
>let me tell you about your country
>pretend to be a serb to get a political career as an ambassador
yeah still doesnt make him a serb

jel znas tauzera

ma radim tamo po ljeti, ne znam, samo mi idu na kurac ovi debili